剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
妈妈 你就是世界上最重要的人
Well, at least I did something right.
看来有些事我总算做对了
You did.
的确
Am I interrupting? No.
我打扰你们了吗 没有
No, after you two barging in on my honeymoon today--
你都打断我们的蜜月了 这个算什么
Oh, right. Sorry.
是啊 抱歉
Oh, my god. I can't believe we interrupted your honeymoon.
真不敢相信我们打扰了你们的蜜月
Well, speaking of "Honeymoon," Mom,
说道蜜月 妈妈
I figured you might want something for your scrapbook.
我想你的剪贴簿又有新收藏了
You know, the "Press a penny" Place
你知道椰枣奶昔店那里的
with the date shakes?
个性硬币机吧
Yeah, we each had one.
我们还一人喝了一杯呢
Oh, my god. What?
上帝啊 什么
I know it's lame, but No.
是挺傻的 不
Holly, that weekend.
赫莉 那个周末
What weekend?
哪个周末
Well, your mom remembers this weekend in the summer of '73
你妈妈想起来了73年夏天的一个周末
when your dad said he was looking for land.
你♥爸♥爸说他正在寻找土地
I remember now.
我想起来了
He brought me back one of these.
他带回来了一个这个
So he was looking for land...
就是说 他就是在这附近
somewhere around here.
寻找土地的
I'm gonna get the map.
我去拿地图
It's so beautiful out here.
外面很漂亮
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
It's so quiet.
好安静
Yeah, I feel like a storm's passed.
我感觉一场风暴过去了
Tommy, what if we're making a mistake selling ojai?
汤米 如果我们卖♥♥掉欧康是个错误呢
Would you ever think about coming back?
你会想到要回来吗
I don't know.
不知道
Well, I'll say one thing,
我要说一件事
Whatever dad's expectations of us were
不管爸爸对我们有什么期待
or whatever his vision for the company was,
不管他对这个公♥司♥有什么期待
I don't really care about them anymore.
我都不在乎了
Hey, listen, if you could do anything--
听着 如果你能做任何事
Absolutely anything-- with ojai,
对欧康 做任何事
What would it be?
你会做什么呢
Hypothetically?
假设吗
Yeah.
是啊
I would, um...
我会
I'd take that parcel of land up by victorville,
我会拿下维克托威尔的那块地
plant wild strawberries.
种植野草莓
Strawberries.
草莓
I like that idea.
我喜欢这主意
Okay, so these are all the destinations
这就是约克的GPS里
in York's gps?
所有的目的地
Yes, here's the list right here.
这就是清单
Yeah, we kept going in a circle, which is what I said.
我们一直绕着圈走 我说过了
We kept passing the same hill with the same mesquite tree.
我们总是经过同一座山 同一棵豆科树
You know that tree, Saul, that great big tree,
你知道那棵树 索尔 那棵大树
right there at the turnoff at 150?
就在150道上的那一棵
Yeah, I know it, except it's a pepper tree.
我知道 但那是棵胡椒树
It's a pepper tree?
胡椒树
Oh, wait. You don't think--
你是不是想到了
Pepper--with a pepper in your stepper.
你脚步像撒了胡椒粉
Kevin, come here. We're trying to solve one of dad's puzzles.
凯文 过来 我们正在解决爸爸的谜题
Can't. Scotty's already in the car.
不行 斯科特已经在车上了
Come on. You're the best at trying to figure this stuff out.
来吧 你最擅长解决这些问题了
What is it? Riddle?
是什么 字谜吗
Just a little ditty.
是一首小曲
All right. What's...
好吧 这
What's the circle for?
这圈是什么
The trail that York left with his food obsessions.
约克美食之旅的脚步
Or else he was driving back and forth to narrow lake.
要么就是他数次进出纳罗湖的脚步
That's it!
知道了
Look, that's it. If--if York was driving back and forth,
看 就是这样 如果约克是进进出出的话
If you triangulate all the stops,
把这些停车点连成三角形
here is the center right here.
这里就是中心
Wait. But what's that road?
等等 那是什么路
Street of dreams.
梦想之路
Follow the dream, The dreams-- you--you and I.
跟随你的梦想 梦想 你和我
Pepper--pepper in your stepper, dreams. This has gotta be it.
脚步里的胡椒 梦想 就是这个
It has to. It's gotta be something.
肯定是 肯定是这个
We have gotta go back to route 150
我们还是要上150道
and see what's at the end of that road.
看看路的尽头是什么
Yeah, but that looks like a dead end.
可看起来是个死胡同
Wait a minute.
等一下
Narrow lake is an anagram for "Nora Walker."
纳罗湖的拼写是诺拉·沃克的颠倒
Good luck finding it.
希望你们能找到
You're leaving?
你要走了
Oh. All right. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
Congratulations.
恭喜
Congratulations, sister-in-law.
恭喜 弟妹
Kevin.
凯文
Kevin, please talk to me.
求你跟我谈谈吧
I don't want to, mom. Not yet.
我不想 妈妈 现在还不想
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
This can't be it.
不会是这里
Well, it has to be. Everything points here.
一定是 所有的证据都指向这里
There's nothing here.
这里什么都没有
There's not even a lake.
根本没湖
I know.
我知道
It does look like an empty piece of land.
真是不毛之地
But I'm telling you, Holly,
但我告诉你 赫莉
I see our future here.
我在这里看到了我们的未来
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表