剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
It's a nice club you have here.
你这个俱乐部很不错
You're not a member, are you?
你还不是会员 是吧
No, no. I'm surprised they let me in at all.
不是 但是我很惊奇他们会让我进来
I think I've passed bills with less paperwork.
我以前通过的议案都没花那么多书面材料
Well, sorry about that.
不好意思
Bureaucracy, right? Indeed.
官僚主义 是吗 确实
Well, next time, call me up.
下次直接给我打电♥话♥
I'll walk you straight in.
我带你进来
Or I could join.
或许我可以加入
I'd be glad to sponsor you.
那我很愿意做你的担♥保♥人
Here.
给
Try my cell if you're interested. Thank you.
有兴趣的话不妨给我打电♥话♥ 谢谢
Pleasure, Senator.
乐意之至 参议员
I don't want to watch tennis.
我不想看网球
Why couldn't I have just stayed home with Evan and his nanny?
我为什么不能跟埃文和他保姆一起待在家里
It's gonna be fun. Hold on. Hold on.
会很有意思的 等会儿 等会儿
I want to put more block on your nose. Here.
我要给你鼻子多擦点防晒霜
Mom. You already lathered him up in the car.
妈妈 在车里你已经把他抹遍了
It's hot out. I missed his nose, Justin.
外面太热了 我忘记给他鼻子擦了
All right, never mind. Just wear this.
好吧 没关系 戴上这个
How's that? No.
怎么样 不要
You know, I wore a hat every day in Iraq.
在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候我每天都戴帽子
You did?
你戴吗
Mmhmm. Everybody did. That's awesome.
所有人都戴 那太帅了
Did you also tell him
你有没有告诉他
you ended up in a hospital in Germany?
你最终住进了德国医院
All right. Call it.
好了 正面反面
No need. You can serve.
不用了 你们先发球
Okay.
好
So they have a great bar here.
他们这儿酒吧不错
What do you want me to do? I ran into him.
你想让我怎么做 我们偶然碰到的
When it comes to Bill Stanton?
说到比尔·斯丹顿
Be rude and ignore him.
不用太友好 无视他
He's the host. It's his charity event.
他是主办者 这是他的慈善赛
Right. So write a check.
那好 给他写张支票
Don't schmooze with the prince of darkness, okay?
别跟魔鬼聊天 好吗
I mean, what did he want, help on votes for a contract?
他想怎么样 帮他拉选票
We were talking about golf.
我们当时在谈高尔夫
I just hope no one got a picture,
我只希望没被人拍到
cause that would be bad publicity.
因为那会造成负面的社会影响
I thought you didn't work for me anymore.
我想你已经没有为我工作了
For Kitty, I mean. But you're right.
是为了凯蒂 但是你说得对
I don't work at all.
我没工作了
So let's play tennis.
我们开始吧
McCallister and Laurent to serve,
麦凯勒斯特和劳伦的发球局
first set.
第一盘
15-love.
15比0
Nice serve.
好球
Where the hell did that come from?
那球刚才到底怎么回事
Lucky shot.
幸运而已
That wasn't a lucky shot.
那可不是什么运气
That was an ace.
那可是记Ace球
Sorry Rebecca couldn't come today.
真遗憾 瑞贝卡今天没来
Yeah.
是啊
Is she busy?
她最近很忙吗
Yeah, yeah, she was.
是啊 她大忙人一个
Hey, Coop, while you're in there,
库珀 能否顺手帮我拿
you want to grab me a Granola bar, buddy?
一包格兰诺拉麦片饼 兄弟
Okay.
好的
Out.
出界
Yes.
谢谢
15 all.
15平
Grandma? Yeah.
奶奶 什么事
Why do you have an umbrella?
你为什么带把伞来
Shh. It's not for the rain.
别说话 这不是雨伞
It's for the sun.
是遮阳伞
It's like your hat, only bigger, very bigger.
就像你的帽子 只是更大些
Cooper, stop it.
库珀 快停下来
I'm just shooting Luc.
我只是在射卢克
15-30.
15比30
Justin, would you grab that from him?
贾斯汀 你能把他手上那个东西拿走吗
You're the one who started it.
你可是始作俑者啊
What did I do?
我什么也没做啊
You think he got the idea
难道你认为
to turn that into a gun all by himself?
他天生就会把伞当做枪吗
Uh, yes, mom. He's a boy.
当然 妈妈 他是男孩子嘛
You take away the umbrella, he'll use a stick.
你把伞拿掉 他会找根棍子代替
You take away the stick, he'll use his hand.
你拿走棍子 他又会用手比划
I had nothing to do with it.
跟我一点关系都没有啊
I'm gonna get a soda. Would you like anything?
我想喝杯汽水 你要喝什么吗
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
You should really knock that off.
你真该把那个打掉
Cooper, stop it.
库珀 别玩了
30 all.
30平
How did you miss that?
怎么连这种球都接不到
Sorry, I got distracted.
对不起 我开小差了
Kevrah was undefeated in 17 years, okay?
凯莎组合可是连续17年未尝败绩 好吧
I'd like to keep it that way.
我希望势头能继续保持
Oh. Nice shot.
好球
40-30.
40比30
Cooper, stop it. Cooper. Cooper.
库珀 快停下 库珀 库珀
Cooper, what are you doing?
库珀 你在干什么
Cooper. I'll handle this.
库珀 让我来
He's throwing balls at the court.
他在向赛场内扔球
This is not cool.
这样做可真过分
Listen, you talking to him now
听着 如果你出面和他交涉
is only gonna make things worse.
只会让局面更加糟糕
They're not gonna get any better if you keep butting in.
你插手也不见得会有效
What? He's my son.
你说什么 他可是我儿子
Yes, he is. And where do I fit in?
是啊 他是你儿子 那我算是什么
Look, I don't know,
听我说 我不知道
but he already has a father,
但是他已经有一个爸爸了
who, by the way, is not exactly thrilled about you,
那位摆明了对你没什么兴趣
and obviously, neither is Cooper.
而且 显而易见 库珀也不喜欢你
I'm stuck in the middle.
我现在左右为难
I'm trying to figure it out.
正在思考解决矛盾的方法
Well, you let me know when you do.
那么 你想通了就告诉我一声
Till then, we're not gonna be able to play as a team.
在那之前 我们是不可能齐心合作
Coop. Cooper. My...
库珀 库珀
Sorry. It was an accident.
对不起 我不是故意的
Okay...
好了
Listen to me, that was no accident.
听我说 那绝对是蓄意的
The corkscrew,
之前的开瓶器
the swimming pool, this...
游泳池 以及今天的事情
none of it was an accident, was it, Cooper?
都是你故意惹的祸 对吧 库珀
Okay, you're coming home with me.
好吧 我们回家
Mom, this is my job, not yours.
妈妈 这是我的事 你别插手
Sorry, Kevin. We gotta forfeit.
对不起 凯文 我们退赛
What?
你说什么
Get outta here.
给我离开这里
Come on. We're leaving.
跟我来 我们马上离开这里
What, already? Who... won the match?
比赛已经结束了 谁赢了
No one. It was a forfeit. Come on.
没人赢了 有人退赛 走吧
Well, where is Cooper?
库珀在哪里
He's with Sarah, so let's go.
他同莎拉待在一起 我们走
What, you know what?
什么啊
Time-out. What... what's the deal?
等一下 到底怎么回事
Are you mad at me or something?
你在生我的气吗
No, I'm not mad at you.
不是 我没生你的气
I'm onto you, Justin.
我要看紧你 贾斯汀
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表