剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Look, Rebecca, we--we don't have to talk about that.
听着 瑞贝卡 我们不用现在谈这个
All right? As--as long as we have each other, I'm happy.
好吗 只要我们在一起 我就很开心
Could we just turn on the TV?
我们看电视行吗
Look, Rebecca, you have to let me in.
听着 瑞贝卡 你得让我了解你
Okay, cry, punch a wall, punch me, something--
哭出来 砸墙 打我 做点什么
But just let me help you.
让我帮你就好
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
I want to forget this ever happened.
我想把这些都忘了
Okay.
好
Nothing Holly does surprises me.
赫莉做什么我都不奇怪
Is she in there with Rebecca?
她和瑞贝卡在一起吗
No, no,she left pretty much as soon as I got here.
没有 我到医院前 她刚离开
She said it was important.
她说有要紧事
More important than her daughter, I guess.
还有什么能比她女儿更重要
Kevin, don't say that.
凯文 不要这么说
All right? She's Rebecca's mother.
行吗 她毕竟是瑞贝卡的妈妈
Just... okay, okay, okay. Stop.
只是 好的 好的 别说了
You don't have to worry about it right now.
你现在不用担心这些
It's just so hard to watch her suffer.
看着她受苦我真难受
I feel like there's nothing I can do.
我觉得自己什么也做不了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, you know, I remember when it happened to me.
听着 我记得当我经历这些的时候
It... I didn't even know what to think.
我脑子一片空白
And--and everybody wanted to talk about it,
每个人都想和我谈这事
And it just--
就是
It just seems impossible.
就是做不到
You know, I was at the bookstore at school today,
今天 我在学校书店
And, um,
然后
I noticed they had a kids' section.
我看到他们有儿童读物
"My fuzzy valentine."
《情迷情人节》
I was gonna give it to her for valentine's day,
我原打算送她做情人节礼物的
But, um,
可是
You know, you should, uh, you should just give it to Evan.
你知道 你应该 应该送给埃文
He'll think it's cool, right?
他会喜欢的 对吗
Oh, Justin.
贾斯汀
I'm sorry.
我很难过
You know what I'm gonna do?
你知道我打算怎么做吗
I'm gonna keep this until you want it back.
我帮你保管着 有一天你会想要拿回去的
It's okay.
会没事的
It's okay. I'm sorry.
会没事的 我很难过
I've brought everybody up to speed.
我和每个人都交代过现在的状况了
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
I was just with her.
我当时和她在一起
We sat there together with our children down the hall.
坐在一起 我们的孩子在楼下大厅
She looked me in the face and she never said anything.
她就这样看着我 什么也没说
Kitty just faxed over what she found. Take a look.
凯蒂刚传真过来她找到的资料 看一下
Okay, please tell me Holly did not sell all her shares.
好 别告诉我赫莉把她的股份都卖♥♥了
She sold all her shares.
都卖♥♥了
Even if she did, we have the majority.
即使她都卖♥♥了 我们还是大股东
No, this obstfeld capital group
不是 奥布斯特菲尔德财团
Is obviously confident of gaining a majority share
拥有足够股份成为大股东
Or they wouldn't have made her the offer.
不然他们不会买♥♥的
She sold it to a conglomerate,
她卖♥♥给一个联合企业
Behind our back, in the middle of the night?
背着我们 而且还是大半夜的
How could she do this?
她怎么能这样做
Because Holly has no pride of ownership, that's how.
因为赫莉不以公♥司♥为荣 就是这样
I wish dad had figured that out
我希望父亲在和她上♥床♥之前
before he screwed her and left--
能想到这些
Come on, sarah. Stop dredging up the past. It's enough
行了 莎拉 不要翻老账了 够了
I am sick of cleaning up dad's messes.
帮爸爸收拾残局 我受够了
I can't believe this is still going on.
难以置信 还没完
No matter what your father might have done,
无论你父亲做了什么
It doesn't matter. It's not his company anymore.
都不重要 已经不是他的公♥司♥了
It's ours, most especially yours and Saul's.
是我们的 特别是你和索尔的
You've poured your heart into it.
你倾注了全部的心血
Everything of value here exists because of you.
现在的一切都归功于你
And I swear to god, I'll see the whole place blown up
我发誓 我要看到你们发展壮大
Before I see some faceless conglomerate take it over.
在我看到什么无名集团接手前
Right. And I'm not ready to give up either, so...
对 我还没打算放弃呢 所以
How do you suggest we stop it?
你觉得该如何阻止它
With a big brick wall called the walker family.
依靠强大的沃克"家族长城"
Mm. I'll call Holly,
我会给赫莉打电♥话♥
See if I can find out who this obstfeld group is.
看看能否弄清这个奥布斯特菲尔德财团
No. I want to talk to Holly.
不 我要和赫莉谈t
So...
那么
How is she?
她怎么样
The... cancer.
癌症
I-I-I heard about it on tv.
我 我看了电视报道
She is better and better every day.
她的病情在不断地好转
I'm glad to hear it.
很高兴听到这消息
I lost my wife to breast cancer.
因为乳癌 我失去了我的妻子
How far along was she when you found out?
发现的时候已经到什么程度了
Stage III.
三♥期♥
Um, and, you know, we--we tried everything,
我们想尽了一切办法
But, uh, it had spread too far.
但是 癌细胞已经完全扩散开了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know, Kitty and I were not in a good place,
我和凯蒂曾经也出现过类似的情况
Even before she started taking Evan to the park.
甚至在她带埃文去公园之前
I'd had a heart attack.
我得过心脏病
I... withdrew.
我 退缩了
I shut her out, and so...
我把她拒之门外 所以
Because of that,
正因如此
We've had to fight for everything that we have,
我们得捍卫所拥有的一切
And today we're better off than we've ever been, so...
现在 雨过天晴了 所以
I guess I should thank you.
我想我该谢谢你
What should I do?
我该怎么做
Answer it. Okay.
开门吧 好
Hello. Um, is there a place
你好 我们能不能
where we could sit down and maybe have a...
找个地方坐下来 或许
Well, this is awkward, isn't it?
很诡异 不是吗
That's putting it mildly.
说得真委婉
You two know each other?
你们俩认识吗
I'm afraid we do. Alec, this is Buffy,
恐怕是的 亚历克 这是巴菲
Kitty's college chum turned campaign manager.
凯蒂的同事兼好友 现在是她的竞选经理
Buffy, this is Alec,
巴菲 这是亚历克
The man who did not have an affair with my wife.
他和我老婆并没有婚外情
Alec, thank you for coming forward.
亚历克 谢谢你能澄清这事
You're a stand-up guy.
你是个正直的人
Hey,I was investigating a potential problem.
嘿 我只是以防万一
An affair in the republican party is a killer.
任何桃色新闻都会给共和党带来毁灭性的灾难
This was just a very sensitive issue.
这是个很敏感的问题
I was being thorough.
我可是一丝不苟的
You weren't being thorough. You were being disrespectful.
你那不叫一丝不苟 你那叫没礼貌
Excuse me.
对不起
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天啊
Roy, I...
罗伊 我
I can't believe you got this for me.
真不敢相信你送我这个
Well, I had this whole roller skating plan.
我本想送你一套轮滑的
Roller skating?
轮滑
Yeah, uh, but then I talked to your brother.
是的 但后来我跟你哥哥说起的时候
He, uh, he told me about the accident. Oh.
他 他告诉我你曾出过意外
Anyway, I wanted to do something better,
不管怎样 我想做的更好
And so I went back to the gallery.
所以我就回到了画廊
Roy, I-it--it--it's so extravagant.
罗伊 这 这太贵重了
I know.
我知道
I got it back to the house,
我把画买♥♥回家后
And I started thinking, maybe I was trying too hard.
不禁开始想 或许以前我太强迫自己了
I-I don't really even like the painting.
我 我并不喜欢绘画
We don't like the same things, Sarah.
我们没有共同的爱好 莎拉
No, we...
是的 我们
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表