剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
There was a problem filing the taxes.
整理税收的时候出了一些问题
Oh, I see. Sarah said there was a problem.
恩 我知道 莎拉说出了个问题
Well, uh... A snafu, really.
其实是一团乱
A snafu? You didn't do the payroll taxes.
一团乱? 你没有算工资税
Yeah, Nora, I know.
是的 诺拉 我知道
That's why I'm here to fix it.
所以我现在才来这儿处理
And if sarah was so worried,
而且如果莎拉这么着急
Why didn't she call me
为什么她不直接打我电♥话♥
instead of sending my baby sister to make it worse?
而是打给我的妹妹来把事情搞得更糟?
She didn't send me. I... I offered.
她没有打给我 是我主动要求的
And talk about worried? You know what, Saul?
说到着急 你知道吗 索尔
I'm worried about you. Are you all right?
我很担心你 你一切都好吗
We haven't spoken in weeks.
我们已经有一个星期没说话了
Well, perhaps that's because I'm busy doing my job
那可能是我一直都忙于工作
And I don't have all day to spend talking on the phone.
而且我没时间一天都花在打电♥话♥上
Why are you being so defensive?
你为什么火气这么大
Because you're sitting at my desk
因为你正坐在我桌前
Making god knows what kind of a mess out of my files.
谁知道我的文件会出什么乱子
I'm not making a mess. I fixed the problem.
我不是在制♥造♥混乱 我在解决问题
I was trying to help you. You should thank me.
我正试图帮你 你应该感谢我
What for, Nora?
感谢什么 诺拉
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
I'm the c.F.O.,
我才是财务总监
not some housewife in need of a hobby.
这工作不是某个家庭主妇的业余爱好
Now if you will excuse me,
现在 如果你不介意的话
I would like to sit down at my desk and do my work.
我想坐在我的桌前 做我的工作
Fine. I'm leaving.
好 我马上走
Excuse me for trying to make your life
原谅我试图让你的生活
just a little bit easier.
稍微简单一点
Sarah said you were crabby,
莎拉说你很暴躁
but that is an understatement. Oh.
这已经是保守的说法了
The form is complete.
表格做好了
But since I am such
不过既然在你眼中
a lowly amateur in your eyes,
我是这么差劲的业余人士
Perhaps you should double-check it.
你恐怕需要再复查一下了
Oh, I will.
恩 我会的
Thanks to all you dedicated parents,
感谢所有尽心尽责的父母
The middle school garden has
在过去的一年中
grown tremendously over the past year.
校园的花♥园♥建设取得了极大的成果
And the cooks in the cafeteria are loving it, too.
咖啡厅的厨师也都很喜欢它
So great job.
所以 干的好
Now on to a more serious topic.
现在来谈一个更严肃的话题
As you know,
正如你们所知
the parent safety committee has concluded
家长安全委员会已经得出结论
that doing random searches on lockers and backpacks
对上锁的箱子和背包做随机抽查
might ease a lot of the security stress at the school.
可能会缓解学校的一些安全压力
So we'd like to hear from you parents about your feelings.
我们很希望能听听家长们对此事的看法
Yes.
好的
Uh, hi, everyone. Um, sarah walker.
大家好 我是莎拉·沃克
I think this is a horrible idea.
我认为这个主意很可怕
Being a student shouldn't rob you of
学生这个身份并不意味着
your right to protection against unreasonable searches.
他们没有权利反抗非法搜查
Frankly, I'm a little shocked that the safety committee
坦白地说 我有些被安全委员会震惊了
would pursue a course of action
他们所提议的做法
That doesn't consider their kids' civil rights.
完全没有考虑到孩子的民权
Uh, well, we did regard the children's civil rights.
我们确实考虑到了孩子的民权
Oh, th-that's you?
是你?
I--I'm the head of the committee, yeah.
是的 我是委员会的领头人
Oh, uh, well, Roy, I'm sure you didn't mean
罗伊 我想你不是真的打算
To just slam this thing through
采取这么极端的方式
given nothing's actually ever happened.
因为实际上也没发生什么事
You didn't happen to, uh, read about the study
你是不是没读过在圣安东尼奥
that was done on the middle schools in San Antonio?
的中学所做的一份研究报告
No. No, I missed that.
不 没有 我没读过
It essentially tells us that, uh,
这份报告实际上告诉我们
you can't tell what's in a kid's backpack
你永远不能断定孩子的背包里有什么
unless you check it.
除非你亲自检查一下
Uh, but what about the parents? Isn't that our job?
那家长呢 这是不是该是我们的工作
I know what's in my kid's backpack.
我知道我孩子的背包里有些什么
What was in your kid's backpack today?
那你孩子今天的背包里有些什么
Lunch and books.
午饭和书
But what's gonna be in their backpack tomorrow?
那明天在你孩子的背包里会有些什么
cause that's the question. Mm-hmm.
因为这就是问题
They're changing so fast, it-- it's impossible to keep up.
变化这么快 不可能追的上
Yes, that's why You need to
是的 这就是为什么你需要
have a relationship with your child.
和你的孩子保持关系
Now I don't have an unbroken circle, Roy,
我现在的理由当然还不够充分 罗伊
but... I trust my children. Thank you.
但是 我只是相信我的孩子们 谢谢
What about the older children, the upperclassmen?
那年长一些的孩子们呢 高年级的同学
Do you trust them?
你也相信他们吗
No, I guess I don't.
不 我想我不相信
I guess I need my school to do all the parenting for me.
我想我需要我的学校为我做所有的看护
In fact, why doesn't principal Frazier
事实上 为什么弗雷泽校长
come over to my house tonight and tuck my kids in?
今晚不来我家帮我的孩子掖被子呢
Come on. Where does this stop?
拜托 下一步又会有什么更恶心的做法呢
It's a slippery slope down to-- to Hoover and the C.I.A.
这样下去简直和胡佛以及中情局无异了
All right. Does anyone else have an opinion?
好吧 还有别人有意见吗
Excuse me. I haven't finished actually.
不好意思 我还没有说完呢
This is no longer productive, Ms. Walker.
这样下去讨论不出结果的 沃克女士
But I can assure you, this will be discussed further In committee.
但我可以保证 委员会会对此加以商议的
Well, I'm gonna come to that meeting.
好吧 我要参加那天的会议
You'd have to be a member of the committee to do that.
那你必须是委员会的一份子
I'm gonna join the committee.
那我要加入委员会
We're full up.
我们已经满员了
I'll start another committee,
我要再开设一个委员会
a counter committee,a better committee.
一个相反的委员会 一个更好的
Hoover was head of the F.B.I.
胡佛曾是联邦调查局的头
Michelle, could you take it easy?
米雪儿 你动作能柔缓一点吗
I'm not moving, Kevin.
我没有动 凯文
You're flapping your arms,
你在振动你的胳膊
and you have to stay still or it might not stick.
你必须保持不动 否则可能受孕失败
It's an embryo not velcro.
那是个胚胎 又不是魔鬼粘[粘合扣]
Yes!
太棒了
Don't start your victory dance.
别高兴地太早
It's my serve now.
该我发球了
Let her win, would you?
让她赢 好吗
I don't want to play
如果他不认真玩游戏
if he's gonna throw the game.
我就不想玩了
Hey, do--do you guys want to hear a joke?
你们想听个笑话吗
She's not supposed to laugh.
她现在不能大笑
Where-- where are you ing?
你 你去哪里
I have to use the bathroom. Is that all right?
我想去厕所 可以吗
Well, do you really have to use the bathroom?
你真的想去厕所吗
Or are you just being spiteful?
还是你只是怀恨在心
Do you want to find out?
你想跟来看看吗
Come on, Scotty.
拜托 斯科特
You have to back me up over this.
在这上面你必须支持我
You heard what the doctor said. No moving at all.
你听到医生说的了 一点也不能动
So what does that mean? She has to be careful.
那是什么意思 她必须要很小心
She also said that some women go jogging,
她还说一些女人做完爱去慢跑
Some women have sex and drink the next morning,
一些女人做完爱次日清晨起床还饮酒
and nine months later, they still--
然后九个月之后 她们仍然...
I know, I know, I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我知道 我很抱歉
I just really, really want this to work.
我只是真的真的希望这次能成功
Oh. There you are. What happened to your car?
你在这里啊 你的车怎么了
Oh, they had to tow it.
他们要把它拖走
All the lights lit up on the dashboard,
仪表盘上的灯都亮了
and then the whole thing went apoplectic
所有的零件都失控了
and just dropped dead,
然后全部瘫痪了
just like my relationship with Mr. Perfect.
就像我和完美先生的关系一样
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表