剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I missed you so much.
我想死你了
You know I set my vehicle navigation to French?
我把车载导航系统都设成法语的了
I kept getting lost.
导致我总是迷路
What, your boyfriend couldn't help you?
什么 你男友帮不了你吗
Oh, stop it. Come on.
够了 行了
You know I was on the rebound.
我那时处在失恋沮丧期
Besides I thought I was never gonna see you again.
而且 我以为再也见不到你了
I texted you.
我给你短♥信♥了
All you had to do was text back.
你只要回复就好了
I know. I know. I am sorry.
我知道 知道 我错了
I should have listened to my heart.
我应该跟着感觉走的
Well, it was fate that brought us back together.
是命运又将我们带回到彼此身边
Mm. Of all the galleries in all the towns in all the world...
在全世界所有城市的全部画廊中
I had to walk into yours. "Casablanca."
我偏偏走进了你的 《卡萨布兰卡》
Do you think we're gonna work this time?
你觉得这次我们能一直走下去吗
I know we will. Yeah?
我知道我们可以的 是吗
How long have we got before your visa runs out?
你的签证还有多久到期
Six months? A year?
半年 还是一年
Let's not talk about that.
不要谈这个
Oh, come on.
说吧
God, being with you-- it's a constant leap of faith.
天啊 和你在一起 总是信心倍增
You know, nothing is certain in this world, Sarah.
莎拉 世上没有确定无疑的事情
All we have is faith.
我们必须充满信心
You know I'm an agnostic.
我可是个不可知论者
I'm going to the gym.
我去健身房♥
Hey. You're going to the gym again?
又要去健身房♥吗
Soon you can bench-press me.
马上你就可以打扁我了
Don't panic. I'm just doing cardio.
别慌 我只是做心肺锻炼
All right. So I'll just meet you at my mom's for dinner, right?
今天一起去我妈家吃晚饭 行吗
Oh, no. I-I-I told your mom. I-I didn't tell you.
不行 我和你妈说了 还没告诉你
I'm gonna have dinner with my dad tonight.
今晚我约了我爸一起吃饭
Oh, well, m-maybe you can switch it,
你们能改天吗
Because my mom's doing that big dinner for luc.
因为我妈妈为卢克准备了特别晚宴
He just got back.
他刚回来
I know, but s-so did my dad.
我知道 但是我爸也是刚回来
So why don't we have dinner at my mom's tonight,
不如今晚我们去我妈家
And we'll have dinner at your dad's tomorrow?
明晚我们再和你♥爸♥吃饭
That way we can, uh, stay together.
那样我们就能一起了
Well, th-the thing is, he's free tonight.
问题是 他今晚有空啊
And honestly, you know,
而且说实话
I think it'd be good to hang out with him
我觉得最近还是
by myself for a little while.
就我和他两个一起比较合适
Oh. Okay. Are you...
行 那你
Are you..gonna..maybe talk about what happened?
打算跟他说最近的事吗
Yeah, I'm sure we'll talk about lots of things.
对 我肯定有很多要说的
I haven't seen him in weeks.
我好几周没见他了
Oh. Good. Well, I-I-- You know,
行 我 你知道
I think it'll be good if you
我觉得你最好
what,spent the entire dinner talking about my miscarriage?
怎样 一整晚都讨论我的流产吗
Justin, these things happen all the time.
贾斯汀 这种事很常见
Okay, Rebecca, not to us.
对 瑞贝卡 但没出在我们身上
All right? It's never happened to us,
行吗 从来没有发生在我们身上
And every time I try and talk to you about it,
每次我试图和你谈这个
You're running out the door.
你就跑出去
'cause I'd rather be at the gym.
因为我情愿呆在健身房♥里
I'd rather be having dinner with my dad, laughing.
情愿和我爸一起吃饭 开怀大笑
I mean, wh-why can't you understand that?
我是说 为何你就不能理解一下
I do. I do. I just...
我理解 理解 我只是
I want to make sure you're dealing with it,all right?
我只是想确定你不是在逃避
Justin, I know you go to your N.A. Meetings
贾斯汀 我知道你去过戒毒互助会
And you talk about everything, and I think that's great.
在那里无所不谈 那样很好
But I'm fine. I'm good, okay?
可是我没事 我很好 行吗
So just let me move on, please.
就让我翻过这一页 求你了
Okay. Okay.
好 好的
All right.
好吧
She's got us running around town
她指使我们四处奔波
like the election is-- is next Tuesday.
好像选举就在下周二一样
I mean, I'm really starting to think that Buffy doesn't sleep.
说实话 我开始觉得巴菲根本不睡觉了
Buffy?
巴菲
Buffy McCreary--You know, my--my campaign manager
巴菲·麦克尔瑞 我的竞选经理
I mean, how many Buffys do you know?
你认识几个巴菲啊
You'd be surprised. What's the problem?
惊人的多 她有什么问题吗
The problem is, w-we're friends,
问题就是 我们是朋友
and so every time I tell her...
所以每次我告诉她
That she's bugging the crap out of me...
"你快把我烦死了"
She... she just thinks I'm kidding.
她 她总以为我在开玩笑
Ugh. Well, she's just doing her job.
她只是在做份内的事
You hired her to get you out there.
你雇她来帮你做竞选宣传的
Yeah,well, believe me, I'm out there. I'm everywhere.
她已经带我去所有地方宣传了
Do you know where I have to go tomorrow?
你知道我明天要去哪里吗
I have to go to a gun club in Glendale.
我要去格兰岱尔的射击俱乐部
Well, at least you don't have to go
至少你不用
To the walt disney concert hall with Robert
和罗伯特一起去迪斯尼音乐厅
To watch a rehearsal of Ravel's "Concerto for the le hand."
看拉威尔的左手钢琴协奏曲排演
That sounds like a date.
听着像个约会
Yes, it is. You know what?
是 是个约会 你知道
Yesterday he made me go with him to Astro Burger
昨天他非拉我去阿斯特罗汉堡店
And split a turkey burger and real burger
和我分吃了两个汉堡
So we could be "Heart smart" Together.
于是我们就能一起加入"健康心脏"计划了
Did you guys do the
你们有没有
"Two straw, one milk shake" Thing?
点一杯奶昔 两根吸管 分享来着
It's not funny! He's become clingy,
我没开玩笑 他变得粘人了
and it's freaking me out. It's like we're B.F.Fs suddenly.
吓死我了 好象突然我们成了闺蜜
I mean, come on. You've gotta give Robert a break.
行了 你得给罗伯特一点时间
His term is winding down,
他的任期快结束了
And he's not as busy as he used to be,
他没有从前那么忙了
And he doesn't know what to do with himself.
他不知道该拿自己怎么办
Well, what am I supposed to do with myself?
好吧 那么我该拿我自己怎么办
A-are you telling me that you want to quit now?
你是要打退堂鼓吗
Because if you do you, you--
因为要是你 你
telling a U.S. Senator
告诉一个美国参议员
That you want to date other people... is not easy.
你和别人有约 不是容易的事
Come on. Robert is a big boy. He's gonna be fine.
行了 罗伯特是个男人 他会没事的
He will handle it. It-- you know, the truth is,
他能接受 你要知道 事实是
I'm actually more worried about you.
我更担心的人是你
I mean,
我的意思是
Robert's not the only one who's losing his b.F.F.
罗伯特不是唯一一个失去好朋友的人
Breaking up is hard to do.
分手不容易
Holly tells me that you're gonna see her tomorrow.
赫莉说你明天要见她
Yes. Yes, I am.
是 没错
I can't believe Dennis York is back in our lives
真不敢相信丹尼斯·约克又回来了
And Holly almost sold him her shares of Ojai foods.
赫莉差点把她的欧康食品的股份卖♥♥给他
I know, but she didn't sell it, Nora.
我知道 诺拉 但她还是没卖♥♥
Ojai is ours. That's what's important.
欧康食品还是我们的 这是关键
I'm just afraid. When Dennis York wants something,
我担心 丹尼斯·约克想要什么东西
He always finds a way of getting it.
他总有办法搞到手
Well, he's not gonna get it this time.
这次不行
He tried and he failed.
他试了 没成
Saul, listen. What if Holly's right?
索尔 如果赫莉说的是真的怎么办
What if there is something hidden in the company,
要是公♥司♥真的有什么隐藏信息
Something of value, and--and he knowabout it?
有价值的东西 而他知道
If that's true,
如果是真的
Then Dennis is never gonna go away until he gets it.
那么丹尼斯不得手是不会罢休的
Mom, where are you? Uh, just a second.
妈 你在哪儿 马上来
Remember, we're not telling the kids any of this.
听着 什么也不要和孩子们说
As far as they know,
就让他们知道
It's just some random buyer who approached Holly.
只是个不相干的买♥♥家找了赫莉
Would any of them even remember his name?
他们中有人记得他的名字吗
God, why couldn't he just take "No" For an answer
天呐 他为什么就不能接受被拒绝
and go away?
然后放手呢
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表