剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I don't know.
不知道
Hey, Holly.
喂 赫莉
What's up?
什么事
They're drilling again?
他们又开始钻了
Well, who authorized that?
谁让他们钻的
You're kidding me.
你开玩笑呢吧
Look, Sarah, I can explain--
听着 莎拉 我来解释
No, I will talk to her. Thank you.
不 我会和她谈的 谢谢
Mom, what the hell are you doing?
老妈 你到底要干什么
Look, it's worth the time and effort. I know it.
听着 时间和努力都是值得的 我很清楚
So you paid for more drilling?
那你就花钱让他们钻深一点
It's my money.
花的是我的钱
There's nothing there, mom.
底下什么都没有 老妈
If there was, they would've found it by now.
如果底下有什么的话 他们早就能钻出来了
Sarah, it's just a few more days drilling.
莎拉 只不过是多钻几天而已
Oh, god, mom. I love you, but you have to stop.
天呐 老妈 我爱你 可是你得停下来
You cannot solve everybody's problems--
你没办法解决所有人的问题
Mine, Kitty's, Saul's.
我的 凯蒂的 索尔的
Just leave it alone. No, I don't believe, as a family,
别管了 不 作为一家人 我不信
we can't help each other.
会没办法互相帮忙
Then how can I move on if you don't?
你要是不向前看 我就也不能
I need more information, Robert.
我想知道详情 罗伯特
I'm starting to feel really weird about this.
这件事我开始感觉有点古怪
There's nothing more I can say.
我没什么可说的了
Why are you taking amiodarone?
你为什么要服用胺碘酮
I started to have some arrhythmia again.
因为我心律不齐
Does Kitty know?
凯蒂知道吗
I didn't think anyone knew. I'm sorry.
我以为没有人知道 对不起
I saw the bottle on your desk, all right?
我看见你桌子上的药瓶了
And now you're telling me you're hiding it from Kitty.
现在你又和我说你不想让凯蒂知道
What is going on, robert?
到底怎么回事 罗伯特
What I'm
我现在要你做的事儿
asking you to do has nothing to do with my health.
和我的健康没有任何关系
Then what is in the safety deposit box?
那保险箱里放了什么
Justin, don't do this.
贾斯汀 别问了
I need to. You can't expect me to just--
我必须知道 你不能指望我没
No, I can expect it.
不 我能
That's why I chose you. That's the whole point.
所以我才选了你 这就是理由
I'm sorry. I'm worried about you, Robert.
对不起 我很担心你 罗伯特
Give me the key back.
把钥匙还我
I mean it. I clearly chose the wrong person.
我认真的 看来我选错人了
Hey, guys. Tasting menu's ready.
试吃菜谱好了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Is he okay? 'cause he seems a little testy.
他还好吗 他看起来有点烦躁
Yeah, you know what? He--he's fine. He's fine.
他很好 没事
Uncle Saul, I--I'm...
舅舅 我
Sorry. I didn't realize--
对不起 我没想到
It's okay. Come on. Let's go eat.
没关系 走吧 吃饭了
Menus. Thank you.
菜单 谢谢
Menus.
菜单
Menus.
菜单
Okay, so, uh, the idea behind our restaurant
好了 餐馆的理念就是
is comfort food meets organic meets tapas.
舒适 有机 还要口味好
And we are very hopeful and very optimistic.
我们满怀希望 对前景也很乐观
We better be, 'cause we open in a month.
最好是 因为一个月内就要开张了
So, um, you all have your menus.
你们都拿到菜单了
Um, mark down what you like in order of preference.
按喜欢的程度标记一下
And I want everybody's opinion, not just Kevin's.
我想看看大家的意见 不只是凯文的
So, uh, dig in. You all right?
埋头试吃吧 你还好吗
What's wrong? Robert?
怎么了 罗伯特
I think someone should call 911. What's wrong?
谁打一下911 怎么回事
Robert, Robert, you okay? Justin!
罗伯特 没事吧 贾斯汀
Call 911. What's happening?
打911 怎么了
You okay? You okay? It's all right.
还好吗 没事的
Look at me. Breathe. Just breathe, all right?
看着我 深呼吸就好
Oh, wow. What time is it? It's early.
几点钟了 还很早
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
I've been watching you. What could be better?
我一直看着你 怎么可能不好
Hmm. I need coffee.
我要喝杯咖啡
I will call room service.
我会叫病房♥服务
You know what, honey?
亲爱的 你知道吗
It's not funny.
这不好笑
You have been walking around with an arrhythmia,
你一直都有心律不齐的问题
and you never bothered to tell me.
却从来没跟我说过
I didn't want you to...
我不想让你
Didn't--didn't want what?
不想 不想什么
I--to have to choose between me and the campaign.
我得在自己和竞选之间抉择
That's what grown-ups do.
成年人不就要面对这些吗
We talk about it and we set priorities.
我们要交谈之后 再定什么优先
But I want you to win.
但我想你胜出
Robert, we had to call an ambulance.
罗伯特 都到叫急救车的地步了
Look...
听着
I got dizzy, all right?
我就是有点头晕
I shouldn't have said anything.
本来不该说的
You are II'm sorry.
你简直 很抱歉
Seriously, you are unbelievable. I'mI'mI'm sorry.
真的 你怎么能这么说 很抱歉
You know that? You are unbelievable.
知道吗 我简直不敢相信
You just will never accept anything from anyone.
你就是不接受来自他人的任何东西
You are incredibly stoic,
你太过自♥制♥了
And I...
我
I love that about you.
这一点我很喜欢
I really do.
真的
But, you know, I also love the part of you
但你知道吗 我也喜欢
that is vulnerable.
你脆弱的那一面
I love the part of you that needs me.
我喜欢你需要我的那一面
When you can't figure out what tie to wear,
你不知道选哪条领带来问我时
I am in heaven.
我会很开心
When you can't find your glasses, I--
你找不到眼镜的时候 我
Forget about it. I'm...
不要在意这些
I just didn't fall in love with the hero.
我爱上的不是一个英雄
I fell in love with the guy who was afraid that,
我爱上的人 在得了心脏病之后
after his heart attack...
会害怕
he wasn't gonna be able to keep up with his kid.
不能再陪伴孩子左右
Look...
听我说
I may have gotten myself into a situation.
我现在遇上了一点麻烦
Those hits that you've been taking?
你一直忍♥受的那些非议
They're directed at me.
本是冲着我来的
They're shots across the bow from a guy named Stanton.
是一个叫斯丹顿的人恶意中伤我
He's in line for a big defense contract.
他想签下一个大规模的防御合同
Go on.
继续说
You're out early.
今天出门挺早的
Yeah. I went for a little walk.
是啊 我出去走了走
I just talked to Kitty. Oh?
我跟凯蒂谈过了 是吗
She said Robert's gonna be all right.
她说罗伯特会没事的
They are releasing him from the hospital today.
他今天就可以出院了
Oh, boy. That's great. Thank god, huh?
那可太好了 谢天谢地
You're the one I'm worried about. Me?
我反倒担心你 我
Yeah. Oh, I see. You've been talking to the boys.
我知道了 你跟孩子们谈过了
I'm so sorry I didn't know what you were going through.
很抱歉 我不知道你经历过什么
Please tell me about this friend of yours.
跟我说说你的这个朋友
What can I say?
我能说什么
He wasn't the only one.
他也不是唯一一个
I-I-I...
我
I spent most of my life living in shame, Nora.
我大半辈子都在羞愧中度过 诺拉
There were no role models for me when I was growing up.
我长大的时候 身边缺少榜样
But you can't be alone every night,
晚上又不能孤孤单单的
And there--there were times when I let myself--
有时候 我就让自己
but it was always in secret,
总是偷偷地
and it was rarely with the same person,
而且很少和同一个人
so it could never be anything real.
所以不可能是认真的
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表