剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I'm sorry
我很抱歉
if I wasn't raised in a family of brothers and sisters
我不是在一个兄妹众多的大家庭长大的
Who blab about their feelings all the time.
我家可不是整天都向彼此诉说各自的心事
I don't even think that's healthy.
我甚至觉得这样做很奇怪
I think that when something bad happens,
当碰到什么挫折的时候
You get up and you get moving,
你还是得每天起床 接着做该做的事情
and that's what I'm doing.
我现在就是这么干的
Yeah, but where are you going?
是 但是你这是要去哪里
That's what I'm asking you! I have a dance class!
我只是问你这个 我有舞蹈课
You haven't-- you haven't been dancing
你自从 你自从十五岁开始
Since you were 15 years old. Yeah, well...
就没再跳舞了 是
You want to know where I'm going?
你想知道我要去哪里吗
I'm going to 6th and faifax, if you must know.
你非要我说的话 我要去第六大道的舞蹈教室
I'll be there every night until I'm not.
我每天都会去那里
Kevin, you have to help me.
凯文 你得帮帮我
Well, I don't know what it is you think I can do, buffy.
你觉得我能为你做些什么呢 巴菲
Talk to Kitty.
和凯蒂谈谈
I mean, how am I supposed to do my job if she keeps firing me?
她老要解雇我 我还怎么工作啊
I don't think she wants you to do your job. That's--
她根本就不想让你工作 那才是
I'm on the phone with Kitty. She's at city hall.
我在和凯蒂通电♥话♥ 她在市政中心
Good lord. Tell me they haven't gotten married yet.
天哪 可别告诉我他们都结婚了啊
Is that Buffy? Yes, it is.
那是巴菲吗 是啊 是的
Oh, my God. What do I have to do to get rid of her?
天哪 我得怎么做才能摆脱她啊
We have to find a map.
我们得找个地图
Oh, God. He's still not answering his phone, mom.
天哪 他还是没接电♥话♥ 妈妈
This is political Suicide.
这是政界生涯的自杀行为
Listen, I agree with her.
我同意她的看法
W-well, yes, Robert, of course.
是啊 罗伯特 当然了
That's what we're doing here.
这就是我们为什么在这儿
We're trying to stop him. 10-45.
我们试图阻止他 10-45
10-45. Okay, we're going through the x-ray machine.
10-45 好 我们要过安检了
II gotta go. I gotta go. What in the world?
我得挂了 我得挂了 天哪
What are you still doing here?
你还在这干什么
I'm packing. I'll be gone by the end of the day.
我在收拾东西 我今晚之前就走了
Well, take everything.
拿走所有的东西吧
I'm gonna need this office for the next guy.
这办公室还得给下一个人用呢
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
You guys love each other. Don't you get it?
你们俩爱着对方 你都不知道吗
Would you pull yourself together? It's embarrassing.
你别这样了行吗 多丢人啊
What is taking so long?
怎么那么久啊
Seriously, do they really think
说实话 他们真的觉得
This little old lady is gonna blow up the building?
这小个子的老人会把这大楼炸掉吗
Maybe it's a sign. Maybe it's a sign
也许这是一种预兆 也是这是种预兆
That Ginny and Luc are supposed to get married.
金妮和卢克应该要结婚
Just stop. All right? Stop.
住口 好吗 住口
Oh, that's ridiculous, Sarah. All right. Well--
那太可笑了 莎拉 好吧
Uh, pardon me, ma'am. Could we go, uh, ahead of you?
抱歉 夫人 我们能不能 到你前面去
We're in an awful hurry, and my daughter has to stop a-a wedding
我们非常急 我女儿得阻止一场婚姻
that's gonna happen in--in minutes here.
几分钟后就要大错铸成了
I'd rather not get involved.
我不想卷入这事
Oh, no. Please. We'll--we'll pay you.
不 求你了 我们会给你钱的
50 bucks. $40.
50块 40
Mom. Okay, $50. $50. Done.
妈妈 好吧 50 50 成交
There you go. Thank you so much.
好了 非常谢谢
All right, in we go. Okay.
好了 我们走 好了
We're in a hurry. Thanks. Come on, mom, mom.
我们赶时间 谢谢 快
Go, go, go, go.
走 走
What? What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
Stop right there, Miss. Code 9. Firearm.
别动 小姐 有枪♥支♥
What's happening?
什么事情
Is this your bag, ma'am?
这是你的包吗 夫人
Oh,oh, oh. Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等 等等
This is actually kind of-- it's kind of funny.
那真有点 有点搞笑
It's not a real gun. I-I was--
这不是一把真枪 我
I need you to stand over here.
你站过来这边
No, no. I won it today.
不 我今天赢到的
I was at an award thing. It's a plaque.
这是一个奖品 是个模型
I won it as an award. It's not a real gun.
我今天赢到的奖品 这不是真枪
I can show it to you.
我可以给你看看
Excuse me. Step over there. Thank you.
对不起 请站过去 谢谢
I'm sorry. We really need-- I need you to stay right there.
对不起 我们真的得 请站到那边去
I can't believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信
No, no, no. You don't understand.
不 不 不 你不明白
It's not a real gun. It's not a real--
这不是把真枪 这不是把
I think you need to listen to my daughter.
你得听听我女儿说话
You, too, ma'am. Stay right here.
你也一样 夫人 站着别动
Oh, my God. I can't believe this.
天哪 真不敢相信
And stretch. Plier.
然后伸展 弯曲
Passer.
穿行
Releve.
立脚尖
Sous-sous.
五位脚尖走
And turn.
再后转
Other side.
另外一边
Plier.
弯曲
Passer.
穿行
Releve.
立脚尖
Sous-sous.
五位脚尖走
Other side.
另外一边
Again.
再来一遍
Releve.
立脚尖
And second.
然后第二次
Hold.
停住
Hold.
停住
Sous-sous.
五位脚尖走
Other side. Again.
另外一边 再来一次
Plier.
弯曲
And stretch. Plier.
然后伸展 弯曲
So do you guys wanna go to lunch?
你们想去吃午饭吗
Yeah, that would be great.
好啊 不错
Are you my stalker now?
你现在跟踪我吗
What? I'm not stalking you. You gave me the address.
什么 我没有跟踪你 你告诉我地址的
I figured I'd come watch you dance.
我就过来看你跳舞了
No. Wh--justin, what are you doing here?
不 贾斯汀 你来这干什么
I told you I need space.
我都告诉你我需要点空间了
Rebecca, first of all,
瑞贝卡 首先
all I do is give you space,
我所做的一切就是给你空间
But it's--it's not helping.
但是这 这都没有帮助
Well, you can't help me. I have to do this on my own.
你没法帮我 我得自己一个人想办法
Okay, well, is this helping, the dancing?
好吧 那这有帮助吗 跳舞
Yes. Yes.
是啊 是啊
No. I don't know.
不 我不知道
I used to be good at this.
我以前很擅长这些
This used to be easy for me.
原来这对我来说都很容易的
Now I can barely stay on my feet.
现在我几乎都站不稳了
Okay, well,
好吧
Maybe...
也许
Maybe it's just too soon.
也许你只是太急了
I thought that... if I went back
我以为 如果我去
To doing something that I knew I was good at,
做一些我擅长的事情
That it would all make sense, but...
我就能安心了 但是
It doesn't.
没有
It's too hard.
这太难了
My body keeps letting me down.
我的身体让我失望
I feel so broken.
我感到身心疲惫
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are we gonna do now?
现在我们怎么办呢
I guess we try again.
我们得再努力去试
We start over.
我们重新开始
I don't know if I can do that.
我不知道我能不能做到
All right, look, Rebecca,
没事的 瑞贝卡
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表