剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I think I was born to do this.
我以为我天生就是当爸爸的料
Whoa. look at this thing.
看看这个
Remember when we used to steal this out of Sarah's room
还记得我们以前老把它从莎拉房♥里偷出来
And take it to the beach?
带到沙滩去吗
Yeah, can we forget the back and day's beach
我们可以暂时忘了当年的沙滩
And concentrate on the dancing hamster?
专注于跳舞的仓鼠吗
Uh, no dancing hamster. What do you mean, no dan
没有跳舞的仓鼠 什么 没有
How could be out of dancing hamsters?
怎么可以没有跳舞的仓鼠
That's the key to our success.
那是我们成功的关键
A dancing rode us a key
那东西居然是关键
Yeah, make the judges laugh-- that's basic.
没错 它让审判员笑了 那是基础
Did you check aisle seven?
你察看了第七侧廊没
I did, and that's what I got.
当然看了 我只找到了这个
Of course you picked a robot. how butch.
你找到了个机器人 它真够男人的
Wait. how is a robot butch?
等等 为什么说机器人很男人
Why don't you turn it on?
你来打开试试
Awesome.
太帅了
Okay, that's pretty butch.
好吧 它的确很男人
See, a science project is about science.
科学小发明研究的就是科学
I beg to differ.
我可不这么认为
Paige, don't let anyone tell you winning doesn't matter.
佩吉 别相信友谊第一比赛第二
it does
胜利永远是最重要的
Aren't you gonna tell me, "no, it doesn't"?
你是不是想说 不 才不是呢
If you can't do it, you can't do it. right?
如果你不行就是不行 不是吗
That's the way the world works.
世界就是这样的
Wow. medical school is teaching you something.
哇 医学院教了你不少东西嘛
You have no idea.
你什么都不知道
You know, I think what your uncles are trying to say
知道吗 我想你的叔叔们是想告诉你
Is that it's learning that's important.
学习知识很重要
So what about the disco balls? are we still using it?
那迪斯科灯怎么办 我们还用吗
Absolutely.
当然了
Our brother Kevin,
我们的弟弟凯文
Who did the baking soda volcano six years in a row?
六年内不断用小苏打做火山的那个
Dressed as a wizard, don't forget.
而且还穿得像个巫师
And justin's there, too.
贾斯汀也在那帮忙
Well, oh, oh, well, now that's a good idea. you know
噢 是啊 这倒没错
Justin who just didn't do his science projects altogether.
贾斯汀可从来没独♥立♥完成过科学作业
Well, considering how much I helped him at school,
鉴于我当年在学习上帮了他那么大的忙
He owes me big-time.
他欠我一个大人情
But I'm just glad that Paige accepts their help,
我很高兴佩吉愿意接受他们的帮忙
Because god knows, she is not one of mine
天啊 她可一点也不像我女儿
Sweetheart, are you all right?
亲爱的 你还好吧
I'm fine. I just always keep checking to see if it's swelling.
我很好 我只是老想看看有没有肿起来
You're feeling better, though, right?
你已经觉得好点了 是吧
I am. it's just a very bad habit.
当然了 只是这已经成习惯了
As a matter of fact,
实际上
I spoke with Dr. Avadon yesterday,
我昨天已经和埃文顿医生谈过了
Who told me that my white blood cell count higher than ever
他说我的血细胞计数比之前都高
Yeah. unbelievable, Kitty.
太好了 凯蒂
How is it having Robert home?
有罗伯特在家的感觉如何
Oh, well, it's, um,
这个 怎么说呢
You know, it's really, really nice for me.
我当然觉得很好了
I--he says he's happy.
他说他很开心
But you don't think he is happy?
但是你不这样认为 是吗
I just think he misses the campaign.
我只是觉得他错过了竞选
Well, it would be weird if he didn't miss it.
他要是去参选了那才怪呢
I mean,
我是说
It's hard to say good-bye to something deeply and truly love.
告别自己真心喜欢的东西真的很难
That's true. But you do it. you do it.
没错 但是你做到了 你做到了
you say, "hasta la vista," baby.
你勇敢地说了"再见"
Stop. Mom.
住嘴 妈妈
wait. what are we stopping?
等等 你想阻止她说什么
You're taking him back. I haven't.
你想和他重修旧好 我没有
I haven't made any decision Oh, my god.
我没有决定任何事情 天啊
Ugh. this is a bad mistake.
这是个错误
Decisions about what? Fill me in! what's going on?
什么决定 告诉我 到底怎么回事
Simon's back. Oh, my god.
西蒙回来了 老天啊
oh, my god. you're kidding me.
天啊 你在开玩笑吧
He had the nerve to show his face?
他居然还有脸出现
That would require bravery. He just called
那需要极端勇敢才能做到 他只是打了电♥话♥
He came to the house, actually. What?
事实上 他来家里了 什么
You said you weren't gonna see him
你说你不会见他的
He showed up on my doorstep,
他跑到我的家门口
Begging me to just hear him out
求我听他解释
Sarah, just because I hear what he has to say
莎拉 虽然我听他解释了
Does not make me the village idiot.
但这并不能说明我就是个白♥痴♥
No, but believe in him does
是的 但你要相信他你就真是个白♥痴♥了
Oh, she didn't mean that.
她不是那个意思
Yes, she did.
不 她就是那个意思
Yes, I did. yes, I did. I did, very much. 100%.
是的 是的 我就是这么认为的
She meant it...but she meant it out of love and concern.
她这么说了 但是是出于对你的爱和关心
Yes, I'm very protective. you're too forgiving, mom.
我只是想保护你 妈妈 你太容易原谅别人了
I'm an adult. I can take care of my own affairs
我是个成年人 我可以照顾好自己
Well, I'm not gonna stop worrying about you.
可我还是得一直为你担心
Look, Sarah
听着 莎拉
I think that in this case, mom is right. I mean What?
我想这次妈妈是对的.. 什么
Well, we're always bitching that she butts into our lives.
我们总在抱怨妈妈插手我们的生活
So let's just stop butting into hers. Thank you...
我们也不要插手她的生活 非常感谢
I think.
我想是吧
How about now?
现在可以了吗
Nope.
还不行
What do you mean, "nope"? I mean we don't have enough volts.
什么叫"还不行" 我是指电压不够
Untill she doesn't understand the basic concept how battery works
除非她弄懂电池的基本工作原理
You know what? Observing science makes me hungry.
看你们搞科学项目让我有点饿了
Do you want to help me make something in the kitchen?
要跟我一起去弄点吃的吗
Can I, uncle Kevin?
可以吗 凯文叔叔
Absolutely, as long as it doesn't involve fruit.
当然可以 只要不是水果就行了
Are we really out of lemons?
真的没有柠檬了吗
Look, Paige knows the radio is fine
佩吉知道这收音机现在已经可以用了
That's not enough. It's enough for her.
那还不够 对她已经足够了
Look, this is gonna work, okay, so don't give up so easily.
这一定能行的 不要那么轻易放弃
You know what? fine. Jeez. you do it.
那好吧 你自己做吧
What are you doing?
你怎么啦
Look, I'm done. you obviously know what it takes to succeed
我不想做了 很显然你十分清楚成功之道
So just--you finish it.
所以 你一个人完成吧
All right, what's going on with you?
好吧 你到底怎么啦
I can't watch you take over paige's project.
我无法忍♥受你全权接手佩吉的作业
I mean, do--do you honestly think it helps her?
我是指 你真的觉得你是在帮她吗
Because it doesn't, Kevin. so what if she wins now?
你没有 凯文 就算她赢了又怎么样呢
All right, someday she'll be in a place
迟早有一天
Where no one can help her and it's all on her.
谁也帮不了她 她必须自己靠自己
And then what? Justin, she's in sixth grade.
那时候该怎么办 贾斯汀 她只有六年级
Yeah, and so was I.
我那时也跟她差不多大
and I might have learned something
如果你和家里人没有事事都替我做好
If you and everybody else in this family didn't do anything for me.
我可能也早学会一技之长了
I'm sorry. what are you talking about?
不好意思 你在说什么呢
you're in medicine school
你现在可是在医学院
Yeah, and I'm failing out.
是啊 我就要被开除了
What? I'm on academic probation,
什么 我现在处于试读观察期
And they're trying to kick me out.
他们想开除我
Oh, god.
天啊
All right. um...
好吧
Does mom know?
妈妈知道吗
Kevin, I'm a grown man.
凯文 我已经是大人了
they don't send report cards home.
他们是不会把报告单寄回家的
But it doesn't matter, because I'm gonna drop out.
不过已经没事了 我决定放弃
Look, I gotta go.
我要走了
Please tell Paige everything's okay,
跟佩吉说一切都没问题
And I'll see her at the science fair.
我会去科技馆看她的
Sarah, where are you?
莎拉 你现在在哪
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表