剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
No, I'm... look, I'm on your side, more than you know.
不 听着 我可是站在你这边的
Oh, and listen, I talked to the L.A.P.D.
听着 我已经跟洛杉矶警署的人说了
They ran the plates on the guy who's following me.
他们已经调查了跟踪我的人
He's not a position researcher, okay?
他才不是什么竞选调查员呢
So call governor kern and get him off my ass.
给科恩州长打电♥话♥ 让他别再来烦我了
Why don't you just let him follow you?
你就让他跟着好了
If he finds something, we need to know about it.
如果他发现了什么 我们有必要知道
How would we know about it?
我们从哪儿知道啊
That he gonna tell us?
他会告诉我们吗
Are you telling me he's one of us?
你是说他是我们团队中的人吗
You hired someone to follow me?
是你雇人跟踪我的?
I had him fired.
我已经把他炒了
Why, because he didn't find anything?
为什么 因为他什么都没查到吗
No.
不
Because he did. He has pictures.
因为他查到了 还拍了照片
Of what?
什么照片
Of you seeing some woman. A woman?
你和一个女人约会 一个女人?
Yeah, she lives in Westwood.
是的 她住在西木区
I've seen the photos, Robert. Unbelievable
我看过照片了 罗伯特 难以置信
So why don't you tell me who she is?
你为什么不干脆告诉我她是谁
Do you really think...
你真的以为
Who is she? Do you really think
她到底是谁 你真的以为
That I would do that? Answer me.
我会那么做吗 回答我
No, answer me. My sister is in the hospital
不 你回答我 我姐姐还在住院呢
While you're... Damn it.
而你却 见鬼
You can't do it, can you?!
你怎么能那么做呢
Kevin! Robert!
凯文 罗伯特
What are you doing? What are you doing?!
你们在干什么啊 你们在干什么啊
Stop it! Enough! Get up!
住手 够了 都给我起来
Are you crazy? What's wrong with you?
你俩都疯了吗 是不是有病啊
Your son thinks I'm seeing
你儿子觉得我正在和
A woman in Westwood...
一个住在西木区的女人约会
And I am.
的确是的
Twice a week. She's a shrink.
一周两次 她是一位心理医生
I'm seeing a shrink because my wife's dying.
我去看心理医生因为我老婆快死了
There's your opposition research.
这就是你所谓的调查
You'll be happy to hear I came with transportation.
你一定很高兴看到我带着交通工具来了
Your chariot...
你的战车
And your box of ultimate mystery.
还有你的神秘宝盒
Did you look in it?
你偷看了吗
No, I actually resisted for the first time in my life.
没有 这可是我这辈子头一回抵抗住诱惑
I'm very proud of you, Sarah Walker.
莎拉·沃克 我真为你骄傲
And thank you very much.
太谢谢你啦
Is Evan downstairs? Just... easy.
埃文在楼下吗 慢慢来
Rebecca's just taking him for a little walk.
瑞贝卡刚带他散了会儿步
The nurse has to take you down, okay?
护士会带你下去的 好吗
No. why can't you take me down? just... easy.
为什么你不带我下去呢 别着急
Because the hospital has it policy
因为医院有它的规定
They're just finishing the paper work. No one would care
有些文件要签 没有人会注意到
It'll just be a few minutes.
马上就好
You know what would be fun while we're waiting?
你知道等待的时候做些什么最有意思吗
Is you could... you could read
你可以...你可以给我
One of these letters out loud to your sister. Nice try.
读一读其中的某封信 你想的美
Sarah, I can't tell you who he was,
莎拉 我不能告诉你他是谁
Because he was famous.
因为他是个名人
How famous?
有多有名
Well, he was pretty darn famous, actually.
实际上 他非常非常有名
It was Bill Clinton, wasn't it?
他不是比尔.克♥林♥顿♥吧
No, no, but you are in the right ballpark.
不 不是 但你猜得也差不多了
You are freaking me out. Did you cross the aisle?
你别吓我 难道你们秘密成婚了
He's a match! Ryan is a match.
他配型成功了 莱恩配型成功了
Oh, my god. What?
哦 上帝 什么
Ryan is a match.
莱恩匹配上了
Oh, my god. Did you tell Robert?
哦 上帝 你告诉罗伯特了吗
No, I came straight here.
没有 我直接到这来的
He's... he's dealing with a whole lot of paperwork.
他在...他在填一堆文件
I'll go get him. Where's Ryan now?
我去找他 莱恩现在在哪
I don'know. I have to call him.
我不知道 我打电♥话♥找他
I never thought I would say this,
我从没想到我会说这样的话
But I'm so glad your father cheated on me.
但我真高兴你♥爸♥爸背着我偷过情
I'll go get Robert.
我去找罗伯特
Mrs. McCallister, you ready to go and see your son?
麦凯勒斯特夫人 你准备好去看你儿子了吗
Uh, yes. yes. Thank you.
哦 是的 是的 谢谢你
Okay, I'm right behind you. Okay.
放心 我一会儿就跟过来 好的
Oh, my purse.
哦 我的包
Robert.
罗伯特
Robert, Ryan is a match.
罗伯特 莱恩配型成功了
What? Ryan is a match.
什么 莱恩匹配上了
You're kidding. No.
你在开玩笑吧 没有
Okay.
好吧
What?
怎么了
Good. No, that's g... that's good. That's good.
很好 不 那很好 那很好
What?
什么
We're really gonna do this?
我们真的要这么做吗
It's what she wants.
这是她想要的
Look, I... I...
我...我...
I know that we both say whatever it is we say
我知道我们在病房♥里
When we're in the room with her.
都说了我们该说的了
But this is... this is me and you. Yes.
但这...这里只有我们俩 是的
And I just want to make sure
我只想确认一下
That we're being real about this.
我们是否真的要这么做
I mean, maybe she should do more chemo.
我是说 也许她应该做更多的化疗
Oh, now you sound like me.
哦 你说话的语气真像我
Maybe we should wait before...
也许我们应该等她...
Robert, listen, this is her life and her choice,
罗伯特 听着 这是她的人生选择
And we have to respect it.
我们必须尊重她
I'm scared I'm gonna lose her.
我很害怕会失去她
I know. I'm scared too.
我知道 我也很害怕
I just hope there's more time...
我只是希望能有更多的时间...
For us to start over.
让我们重新开始
You have started again.
你们已经重新开始了
Do you think she knows that?
你觉得她知道这些吗
I think she does, but it doesn't hurt to tell her again.
我觉得她知道 但你再告诉她一遍也无妨
I have to call Ryan.
我要给莱恩打电♥话♥了
Just tell me one more time.
你再说一遍
So you wrestled Robert to the ground over a shrink?
你因为一个心理医生和罗伯特打架
Yeah, he started it. Well, maybe next time
是他先动手的 也许下一次
He make a dentist appointment
他去看牙医
You should really kick his ass
你应该狠狠踢他屁♥股♥
And hurt your little foot next time.
然后弄伤你的小脚丫
Keep it coming I deserve it.
说吧说吧 我是活该
Sarah, this would be a lot more fun for me
莎拉 如果你和我一块嘲笑他
If we could gang up on him. What?
会更有意思的 什么
Oh, Kevin, you fight like a girl. What?
凯文 你打架的时候真娘 什么
I'm sorry. I can't be funny right now.
不好意思 我现在没心情开玩笑
Look, I know I was being cautious, but you know what?
我知道需要谨慎点 但你知道吗
Ryan matched.
莱恩配型成功了
Right. Now is not the time to lose faith.
对 现在不应该放弃希望
It's not that.
不是关于这个
I've just got this loop
我脑子里现在
Going around and around in my head,
有个念头转来转去的
and I... I can't get it out. Well, like a good loop?
我...我无法摆脱它 是个好念头吗
Well, good enough to distract me
足以分散我的注意力
from thinking about bone naturalize.
不再想有关骨髓移植的事
Well, what is it?
到底是什么啊
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你们
No, I can't. I can't.
不 我不能 我真的不能
I'll just say
我只能说
That it has nothing to do with Kitty's health.
这和凯蒂的病毫无关系
Is it scandalous? Completely.
是个丑闻吗 绝对是
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表