剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Okay, Sarah, we all know how this is gonna end.
莎拉 你知道你最后还是会告诉我们的
Yeah. All right? So why
是的 对吧 你为什么不
you just spare us and talk
停止卖♥♥关子 直接告诉我们呢
So Kitty had a dalliance with this married man.
凯蒂曾和一个已婚男人有染
Kitty did? A long time ago,
是吗 很久很久以前
When she first got to Washington
她第一次去华盛顿的时候
Yeah.
嗯
And...
而且...
And?
而且?
And... he's really very, very famous
那个人 非常非常有名
God have mercy for what I'm about to do.
上帝保佑 别惩罚我多嘴
That's not possible.
不可能吧
What did she say? What did she say?
她说了什么 她说了什么
How... how would a joke on me?
这不是真的吧
The letters, there's a box of them.
那些信 足足有一盒子
You gotta tell me this
你必须告诉我他是谁
Right?
对吧
Ryan. What are you doing here?
莱恩 你来这干什么
Where are you going? I'm leaving.
你要去哪 我要离开这
Oh, no. No, you can't. Not yet.
哦 不 你不能走 现在还不行
You matched. I don't believe this.
你的配型成功了 我不相信
Is someone playing a joke on me?
肯定有人和我开玩笑吧
It's not a joke. You can save Kitty's life.
这是真的 你可以救凯蒂的命
I've done some research,
我查过资料了
And she's got some other options, okay?
她还有其他选择 对吗
She can try other kinds of chemo.
她可以试试其他方式的化疗
Please, please. Look, it's not a big procedure for you.
求你了 求你了 这不是个大手术
Honestly, it's... it's like a needle stick,
确切的说 它 它就像扎针一样
A couple of hours, and then you're home.
用不了几个小时 你就可以回家了
Take two aspirin, you'll feel better in the morning.
吃两片阿司匹林 第二天早上你就好了
Use me and be done with me.
利用我然后抛弃我
Isn't that what you guys like to do?
这不就是你们惯用的伎俩吗
Ryan, what did we ever do to you?
莱恩 我们从没这样对待过你啊
We... we... we tried to be a family to you.
我们 我们把你当成是家人
I brought you down here. I invited you to live with me.
我把你带到这里来 和我生活在一起
Sarah got you a job. Saul has taken you under his wing.
莎拉给你找了份工作 索尔又很照顾你
I'll send you a thank-you note from the road.
我会在路上给你寄封感谢信的
Did we not pay you enough attention?
是不是我们不够关心你
I'm sorry, Kitty got sick,
对不起 凯蒂病倒了
And then Justin's wedding came up and...
之后又是贾斯汀的婚礼
I don't care about the wedding... Is it Rebecca?
我才不管什么婚礼呢 是因为瑞贝卡吗
Do you still have feelings for Rebecca?
你是不是还喜欢她
Yeah, that's what this is all about.
是啊 正是如此
I'm in love with Rebecca
我还爱着瑞贝卡
Cut the sarcasm!
别再这么冷嘲热讽了
Look, it's really sad what's happening with Kitty,
听着 发生在凯蒂身上的事很让人难过
But I owe you nothing. I am not a part of your family.
但我不欠你什么 我也不是你的家人
According to the blood test,
根据血检结果
Ryan, you are. l'm out of here.
你就是我的家人 我要走了
Oh, god. It's William, isn't it?
哦 上帝 是因为威廉 对不对
It's William. I mean, it didn't make any sense.
是因为他 但这说不过去啊
How could a nice guy like you, a good person,
像你这样又善良又好心的人
Not want to save Kitty's life?
怎么会不愿意帮助凯蒂呢
I told you, I don't want to talk about him.
我告诉过你 我不愿意提他
Then let's talk about Evan.
那让我们谈谈埃文
He's just an innocent little kid, the same way you were,
他只是个无辜的孩子 就像你当初一样
And he is the one that will be most affected by this...
他也是受此影响最深的
Stop. You do not know what you're talking about.
别说了 你不知道你在说什么
Yes, I do.
不 我知道
He used my mother and then threw
他利用完我妈妈然后
Her out like she was nothing
无情地抛弃她了
And she killed herself because of him.
妈妈因为他而选择自杀
That's the person that you were married to.
这个人就是你的丈夫
Ryan...
莱恩...
Don't leave.
别走
This will be the biggest mistake you ever make.
这将会是你犯的最大的错误
I heard it was really hard getting me down here.
我听说把我弄下楼很费了些劲
Is that all you heard?
你只听说了这个吗
Well, that and the fact that my husband
还有我的丈夫
Has the chief of police on speed dial.
和警♥察♥局长关系很铁
Well, but isn't that why you married me?
你不就是因为这个才嫁给我的吗
Because I'm... connected
因为我人脉发达
No, I married you for your looks
不 我嫁给你是因为你的脸蛋
And for your cute ass.
还有你的小翘臀
Well, that's funny,
哦 那正巧了
Cause it's just why I married you.
我也是因为这些才娶你的
Well, you must be having a lot of regrets now.
那你现在一定悔不当初吧
No, no regrets.
不 无怨无悔
You?
你呢
Well... I'm regretting this scarf a little bit.
我有点后悔戴这头巾
Honey, you're serious, aren't you?
亲爱的 你是认真的 是吧
I know it hasn't been the smoothest road.
我知道这条路将崎岖不平
Oh, Robert, stop.
罗伯特 别这样
Stop. I have no regrets. I love you.
我也无怨无悔 我爱你
Our... our relationship is better than ever.
我们的感情犹胜往昔
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I adore you.
你是我的女神
Robert, you're down on one knee.
罗伯特 你单膝下跪了
We... we... we've already done this.
这种场面我们已经经历过一次了
And I'm doing it again,
那就再来一次
Because not only do I not have any regrets,
因为我不仅毫无悔意
But I love you more now
反而爱你更深了
Than ever before.
前所未有地深爱着你
Robert...
罗伯特
Just shut up and let me... let me do this.
嘘 别说话 让我继续下去
Okay.
好吧
Will you marry me all over again?
你愿意再嫁给我一次吗
Are... are you doing this because you think I'm gonna die?
你这么做是因为你觉得我时日无多了吗
Shh. no, no.
不 不是
You and I are gonna grow old and gray together.
我们会白头偕老
Yes, I...
是的 我...
Of course. Of course I'll marry you.
当然 我当然愿意嫁给你
Look who it is.
看看这是谁呀
Oh, Rebecca, thank you. Thank you.
哦 瑞贝卡 谢谢你
hi, darling. You want to see your mom?
嗨 亲爱的 快来看看你妈妈
Hi, sweet boy.
小宝贝
Thank you. I'll be inside if you need anything.
谢谢 有什么需要就叫我一声
Okay. Thank you so much, Rebecca.
好的 太感谢了瑞贝卡
Oh, my sweet, sweet, sweet boy.
我的心肝 我的宝贝
Oh,Robert...
罗伯特
What if I never see him again?
如果我再也见不到他了怎么办
You will.
不会的
You will. I promise.
我保证你不会的
Oh, god, I'm scared. Oh, god.
天呐 我很害怕 很怕
I didn't know what to say. I just stood there.
我真不知该说什么 我只是站在那儿
I went there with the intention
我来这里本来是打算必要时
Of chaining the kid to the gurney if I had to,
直接把他给锁在轮床上
And then he said that about William,
结果他说了威廉的事
And my god, no wonder he hates us.
天呐 难怪他恨我们
Well, that probably explains
这倒是解释了
Why he wanted to sabotage Ojai
他为何要在背地里整欧康
I wish there was a law that could just make him do this.
真希望有条法律规定他必须这么做
What am I gonna say to Kitty?
我该怎么和凯蒂说
She's about to renew her vows,
她就要重读结婚誓词了
For god sakes. I can't tell her.
上帝啊 我不能告诉她
Well, they should search the... the bone marrow registry
他们应该查找一下骨髓登记记录
Or your marrow or even my marrow.
或者你的骨髓 甚至我的
What, Nora?
怎么了诺拉
We're too old. That's why.
我们太老了 仅此而已
Nora.
诺拉
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表