剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I understand. Funds are tight.
我明白 资金紧张
Yeah. No, I understand completely.
不 我完全理解
Thank you. Thanks again.
谢谢 真的很感谢
For nothing. Damn it.
一场空 见鬼
Babe, you okay?
宝贝 你还好吗
Is that yours?
这是你的吗
Yeah. You want to keep it? No.
是 你想留着吗 不
No, Luc, I don't want to keep it.
不 卢克 我才不想留着它
Your sweater is that going in here?
你的毛衣 放在这里吗
What about your art stuff?
那你的这些艺术品呢
Is that going in the same box?
要放在同一个箱子里吗
Let's pop it in there.
就放那儿吧
Sarah, stop. Don't take it out on me.
莎拉 停 别拿我来撒气
No, no, no, Luc.
卢克 不行
I cannot watch you pack slowly,
我看不下去你收拾的这么慢
one box at a time.
一次一个箱子
It's like chinese water torture.
就像是中国水刑
Let's get it over and done with, okay?
快点收拾完 好吗
Because I can't stand it anymore.
因为我再也受不了了
Oh, really?
真的吗
I heard you guys were lending again.
我听说你们又提供贷款了
No, no, no. no, they called in the loans
不 不是 他们要收回贷款
because of their internal problems,
是因为他们的内部问题
not because of ours.
不是因为我们
If I...
如果我
Okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
Well, that didn't sound good.
听起来不妙啊
No, it wasn't. I have called so many people
确实不妙 我已经打给很多人了
trying to get money to keep Ojai afloat,
试图搞到钱让欧康继续运作下去
my thumbs hurt.
打的我指头都疼了
I've got one more long shot.
我还有最后一通
After that, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
打完之后 我就不知道我还能做什么了
Oh, sorry Sarah.
真遗憾 莎拉
What's all this? Don't tell me mom is
这些是什么 别告诉我老妈
still thinking about having this silly dinner tonight.
还在想着今天那顿晚饭
How does she put all of this
没有食谱的话
stuff together without a recipe?
她要怎么把这些东西做成菜呢
Ugh. she's like a blind musician.
她就像个盲人音乐家
She just feels the music.
跟着感觉走
What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么 你在这儿又干什么
Well, somebody's gotta tell mom
总得有人告诉妈妈
that Kevin isn't coming to dinner.
凯文今天不来吃晚饭啊
Oh, god, are you going to do that now?
天哪 你现在就要告诉她吗
If you're here to tell me to quit,
如果你们来这是劝我放弃的话
you're wasting your time. Don't bother.
那你就是在浪费时间
Hi, mom.
老妈
How are you? How's it going?
你怎么样 还好吗
Oh, you girls. Don't play games with me.
孩子们 别和我打太极了
I realize that neither of you had the guts
我知道你们没有勇气
to pick up my phone calls today and talk to me.
接我的电♥话♥ 和我说话
So what do you have to say to me now?
你们现在有什么对我说的吗
Uh, you know, mom, here's the thing
你知道的 老妈 就是
Sarah and I are pretty convinced
莎拉和我非常确信
that Kevin is not gonna be coming to dinner.
今天晚上凯文是不会回来吃晚饭的
No, I don't think he is either.
是的 我觉得他也不会来
But that's not gonna stop me.
不过这也阻止不了我
Uh, Sarah, do you think Luc can join us tonight?
莎拉 你觉得今天晚上卢克会来吗
No. no, I don't think so.
不 我觉得他来不了
And, uh, mom, I don't think I can either.
老妈 我觉得我今天晚上也来不了了
Excuse me. I gotta take this call.
对不起 我得接个电♥话♥
You know, mom, I have a good idea.
老妈 我有个好主意
Why don't we wait until next year?
为什么我们不等到明年呢
I mean, it's gonna be his 40th.
我是说 明年是他40岁生日
Well, on his 40th, I'll do it again.
他40岁生日那天 我还会和今天一样
Ooh, I'm getting a text.
有我的短♥信♥
How exciting. I'm getting a text.
真激动 我收到短♥信♥了
Pack your bags,
收拾你的行李
job interview couldn't have gone better.
面试进行的非常顺利
From Robert. What the hell does that mean?
发件人罗伯特 这到底是什么意思
Mom, that's my phone.
老妈 那是我的手♥机♥
Oh, god. Sorry.
天哪 对不起
What job interview?
是什么面试
Uh, I don't know. I don't know. He won't tell me yet.
我不知道 我不知道 他还没和我说
Yeah, but he tells you to pack your bags. What's going on?
但是他让你去收拾行李 怎么回事
Why is it that no one
为什么没有人
will just say whatever it is they have to say?
能跟我坦白一下呢
Go on. Tell me the truth.
说吧 告诉我是什么事
Well, because I don't know what is it yet,
因为我现在也不知道是怎么回事
I swear.
我发誓
So where is this big, secretive job, in Washington?
那这个秘密工作是在哪儿 华盛顿
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好吧
Well, so Robert has been a senator,
罗伯特是个参议员
and he's worked there for years.
而且他在那里工作了好多年
And if you win,
如果你也竞选成功
then the both of you can fly back and forth.
那么你们两个就得飞来飞去
And that means that Evan will have to stay with me more often.
这也意味着埃文会经常和我在一起了
How's that?
你觉得怎么样
Mom, put down the knife.
老妈 把刀放下
Put down the knife and listen to me.
把刀放下 听我说
If Robert gets this job, whatever this job is,
如果罗伯特得到这份工作 不管是什么
Then... yes,
答案就是 是的
We've agreed that
我们也达成一致
Washington should be our home base.
华盛顿以后会是我们的基地了
I mean, it's not gonna be easy for me either.
我是说 这对我来讲也不容易
But it's the right thing to do.
但是这么做是对的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Mom, did you just hear what she said?
老妈 你听见她刚才说什么了
Yes. yes, I heard what she said.
是的 我听见了
Mom, what's wrong with you?
老妈 你怎么了
Robert and Kitty might move to Washington
罗伯特和凯蒂很可能要搬到华盛顿去了
and take your grandson with them.
而且会带着你的外孙
Our family business is about to be sold off for a fire sale,
我们的家族企业马上就要被拍卖♥♥出♥售♥了
and I don't seem to be able to stop it.
我可能也阻止不了
The man I love is going to France.
我爱的男人就要去法国了
I don't know if he's ever coming back.
我都不知道他是不是还回来
And guess what, mom.
老妈 你知道吗
Your son is not coming to dinner tonight.
你儿子今天晚上不会回来吃晚饭的
So for god sake, would you just stop chopping the carrots?
所以拜托你 能不能别剁胡萝卜了
Carrots are not important right now.
胡萝卜现在不重要
I just remembered.
我刚想起来
I have something I need to do upstairs.
我楼上还有些事要忙
I'll be back.
一会儿回来
Well, call me as soon as you hear anything.
有任何消息就打给我
Yeah. You have my cell number, right?
是的 你有我的手♥机♥号♥ 对吧
No, I understand,
不 我明白
But patience isn't an option for me right now.
但是我现在可没耐心
It's like watching paint dry,
等这份地质报告
waiting for this geological report.
感觉就像在等画的颜料干掉一样
Here's the thing
还有件事
I just got a thank-you call from Ardilla and company.
我刚接到了阿迪拉和公♥司♥的致谢电♥话♥
It appears that we are no longer
我们的发货单
behind in our shipping invoices.
似乎已经支付完毕了
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
Well, where'd they get the money?
他们从哪儿拿到的钱
Holly, come on.
赫莉 你知道的
Oh, god. You don't think she...
天哪 你不会认为她...
Oh, my god.
天哪
Rebecca transferred $2 million into Ojai's cash account.
瑞贝卡把两百万转到了欧康的现金账户上
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表