剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
It's our anniversary today.
今天是我们的纪念日
What do you mean, it's our anniversary?
你指什么纪念日
I mean since I came to america. Yes, it's been a week.
我来美国 有一周了
I still can't believe you flew 6,000 miles to see me.
我还是不敢相信你飞了六千英里来见我
I cannot believe you cannot believe.
这有什么不敢相信的
How should we celebrate?
我们怎么庆祝
Well, we should stay in bed all day. All day?
我们应该在床上泡一天 泡一整天?
Yeah. You don't think we should go out
你不觉得我们应该出门
To look at the sun or anything?
晒晒太阳之类的么
The sun? The sun will be there tomorrow.
晒太阳? 明天也会有太阳
I know, but so will my children.
我知道 明天我的孩子们也回来了
And once they come...
一旦他们回来了...
I know, no more spending the night.
我知道 晚上我就不能过夜了
No. I'm sorry.
是的 抱歉啊
You know, their dad just got remarried.
他们的爸爸再婚了
And I don't think it'd be right for them to,
孩子们去了欧洲三个月
You know, come home from europe after being there for months,
回来以后就发现妈妈跟别的男人同居
To find me shacked up with a II understand.
不太好吧 我理解
Thank you.
谢谢
Go away.
电♥话♥铃真烦
You should take it.
你该接一下
Oh, god. It's probably my mother. Go pick it up.
估计是我妈 快接吧
Hello.
你好
Oh, hi, joe. That's my ex.
乔 你好 是我前夫
What's up?
怎么了
You said tomorrow.
你说了明天啊
Well, you know what? Thanks for letting me know.
真感谢你这么早告诉我
You've gotta go.
你得走了
Where? Out the back.
从哪里走 走后门
Hello. We're here. Mom.
妈妈 我们到啦
Come on. They're here. Mom, we're here.
快点 他们来了 妈 我们到了
Okay, don't leave till my ex drives out of the driveway.
等我前夫车开走了 你再走
I'll call you.
我会联♥系♥你的
Mommy. Hello. Hello. Mom. Where is she?
妈 你在吗 妈 你人哪
Hi. Oh, my god. Mommy!
我的天啊 妈妈
Look at you.
看看你们啊
We missed you. Oh, you, too. I love the hair.
我们想你了 我也想你们 我喜欢你的发型
Thank you. It's so cute. How was roma?
谢谢 真可爱 中欧好玩吗
Good. Thanks, joe.
好玩 多谢了 乔
We missed you.
我们想你了
You both look so beautiful. Thank you.
你俩看起来真可爱 谢谢
Should we get your stuff? Yeah. Okay.
我们去拿行李吧 好的
Thank you.
多谢
Oh, you're awake. Guided meditation.
你没睡觉啊 我在做冥想疗法呢
You're visualizing fireworks.
你在脑袋里模拟放礼花啊
Yeah. It's like the 4th of july in here.
我眼前可是跟国♥庆♥一样热闹呢
"Imagine your white blood cells
想象你的白细胞
Are hurtling towards a cancer cell"...
冲向一个癌细胞
"And with a flash, it explodes.
光影闪耀 爆♥炸♥了
"Then feel the warmth as a healing white light
感受着那道治愈之光
Rains down on your body."
浇灌着你的全身
Mm. Oh, my god.
我的天哪
It sounds so stupid when you read it like that.
让你念的怎么那么傻
Kitty, I have seen you destroy major,
凯蒂 我见过你用意志力
Blowhard congressman with sheer will and brain power.
打败了自吹自擂的国会议员
I'm all for you using that to heal yourself.
我完全相信你能用意志力对抗癌症
Yeah, but taking down congressmen was a lot more fun.
但是打败国会议员更有趣的啊
You know, there is a, uh, tribute
今晚在里根图书馆
To william f. Buckley tonight at the reagan library.
有一场对威廉姆·巴克利的歌♥颂会
I'm sure there's plenty of party unfaithful
一定会有很多♥党♥派人士参加
You could straighten out if you want to.
你可以尽情打击
Tonight? Really? Well--well, yes.
今晚吗 真的吗 当然去了
Well, robert, do you have any idea how long it's been
这么长时间了
Since I've been out of the house other than to go to the doctor?
我不是去医院就是在家待着
I mean, yes. I am--I am absolutely, 100%,
我百分之百
Totally and completely up for it.
肯定会去的
Good. Then get back to visualizing fireworks. Okay.
那你接着意淫烟花吧 好的
I'll come get you around 6:00. We'll use the chopper. Okay.
我六点左右来接你 我们坐直升机去 好的
No, no, I--I'm telling you, he's beyond awful.
我跟你说 他真是太差劲了
I mean it's hopeless. Justin cannot dance.
没救了 贾斯汀根本不会跳舞
You know what he suggested we do for our wedding dance?
你知道他建议我们婚礼上新人舞要怎么办吗
That we sway. That we just sway.
说我们扭扭就行
Okay, sweetie, don't panic.
亲爱的 别紧张
Maybe we need to hire a professional.
我们得请个职业舞蹈教练
Yeah. Hey, uh, I'm sorry to interrupt...
不好意思 打搅一下
Yeah. But I'm covering the phones, and there's a guy on there
我刚才接电♥话♥
Who, uh, called and said he wants to talk to you,
有个男人说要找你谈谈
And he's not gonna take no for an answer.
而且说必须要跟你谈
Did he say what it was about?
他说了是什么事情吗
Uh, he said his name is felix newsome,
他名字叫费雷克斯·纽萨姆
And he's from national capital redemption.
他是国家资产普查部门的
Mm. Sounds like a cold call to me.
我觉得像是营销手段
Tell him I'm not interested. Okay.
就说我不感兴趣吧 好的
So why don't we hire a dance coach?
我们请个舞蹈教练就行了
Because, mom, they're expensive. I'll take care of it.
妈 太贵了吧 我来搞定就行了
I've already put a deposit on a block of 30 rooms
我都在哈卡拉定了三十个房♥间
At the hakalea regency.
给你们婚礼上的宾客住
Dance lessons are a drop in the bucket.
请个舞蹈教练 算小钱了
Mom, you are being so generous.
妈 你太大方了
I don't know how I'm gonna thank you for all of this.
我都不知道该怎么谢你
I don't want you to thank me. I want to do it.
我不用你谢我啊 我想为你做这些
You deserve the perfect wedding day.
你该有个完美的婚礼
I can't believe you made these yourself.
真不敢相信这些是你做的
With all the orders that I'm getting, I can barely keep up.
订单太多了 我都忙不过来了
I'm gonna have to figure out a way to increase production.
我得想法子增加生产率才行
I can't do it myself,
我自己可做不来
Not while working double waitressing shifts.
我还要做两份服务生的工
Well, how much do you think you need?
你需要多少钱呢
$10,000 should cover the materials,
一万块够买♥♥原料的
But then there's also--
但是还要...
Hi. Hi... Michelle. Michelle, of course. How are--
你好 米雪儿 你过的好吗
Wow. It'sit's been a while. Oh, are those for me?
好久没见你了 那是给我的吗
Uh, sorry, no. They're for kitty.
不是 抱歉 是给凯蒂的
Hi. Hi.
你好
Michelle has been busy making handbags.
米雪儿最近做手提包了
Wow, you made these?
这是你做的吗
She has her own line. She's looking for investors.
她有自己的产品线 在找投资商呢
But I said we needed to talk about it first.
但我说我们该事先谈谈
Of cour--of course, yeah. We should--
当然了 我们应该
Yeah, we should talk, definitely.
应该谈谈
I have a business plan and everything,
我有商业企划和其他的资料
And you should trust my judgment, because I was
你应该相信我的判断 因为
The first one to say that you two were meant for each other.
我是第一个说你们俩是绝配的人
Yes, you're definitely right about that.
你说的没错
Um, I'm sure scotty told you,
斯科特跟你说了吧
Uh, we--we want to have a baby.
我们要领养孩子
Yeah, he said that you were gonna
他说了你们打算
Put it off for a little while, though, right? Yes.
先把这事儿放一放 对的
Uh, well, yes and no.
说对也不对
Uh, you see, we actually met with a surrogacy agency,
我们跟代♥孕♥中介联♥系♥了
And you would not believe how much they charge.
他们简直就是宰客
And, um, seeing as this is something
既然我们想要孩子
We want to do eventually, I'm not sure if
也只能任人宰割了
We want to tie ourselves in to any financial commitments.
所以我们不想有其他的财政负担
Oh. Oh, okay. I-I understand.
好吧 我了解了
Just out of curiosity, how much is it?
我好奇的问问 要花多少钱啊
Oh, uh, it's--it's, uh, it's well into the six figures.
厄 六位数
That's how much a surrogate makes?
代♥孕♥的能赚那么多吗
Oh, well, you know, there's a--
也不是的
There's a whole list of people you have to pay--
中间人都要提成的
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表