剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I mean, I don't think the point is the search.
我是说 关键不在搜查上
It comes down to the presumption of guilt,
关键是学校对学生的不信任
Which flies in the face of everything our country stands for.
这违反了我们这个国家的根本理念
Yeah, we don't always agree on everything.
是啊 我们也会有意见分歧
Yeah. That's as it should be.
本该如此
What a perfect attitude. Don't you think, Sarah?
这种心态多好 你说呢 莎拉
Yes, I do, actually.
我也这么想 真的
So, uh, Kitty,
那么 凯蒂
Have you ever thought of running for office?
你有没有想过要参加竞选
Wow. That's twice in one day.
又提到这个话题了
N-no.
没有
No, you know, I-I don't think that I have the...
没有 你知道的 我觉得我没有
The stomach for it.
这种志趣
And really, it would certainly not be a good time.
而且 现在时机也不合适
I mean, you're really not healed, you haven't...
我是说 你的病还没痊愈 你还没
Mom, please don't talk about cancer.
妈妈 能别提癌症的事吗
We haven't talked about it all night, and I don't--
我们一晚上都没说这个 我也不想
Just put a sock in it for once.
就请你闭会儿嘴吧
You are absolutely right. We shouldn't talk about it.
你说得太对了 我们不该说这事
Anyway, I find politics very boring,
总而言之 我觉得政♥治♥很无聊
And I'm glad you chose not to run.
我很高兴你不打算竞选
It's not about that. It's not about being boring.
不是这个原因 我不觉得它无聊
Unpleasant, maybe, yeah.
也许只是有些令人不悦
Just ignore him.
别理他
He has been a pill all day.
他一整天都不太正常
Saul, why don't you just go upstairs
索尔 不如你上楼
And introduce yourself to Michelle and her boyfriend?
去认识一下米歇尔和她男朋友
And why don't you not tell me what I should be doing,
你能不能不要指挥我♥干♥这干那
Okay?
行吗
I'm perfectly happy the way I am.
我现在这样挺好的
Boyfriend? I thought they were friends.
男朋友 我以为他们只是普通朋友
Okay, Kevin. Calm down.
好了 凯文 别激动
Are they a couple?
他们是情侣吗
Yes, they're dating. She just told--Kevin.
是 他们是在交往 她刚刚 凯文
Excuse me.
失陪了
That guy up there?
楼上那个男的
I'm sorry, everybody.
失陪了 各位
I'm gonna get a beer. You want a beer?
我去拿瓶啤酒 你要吗
Yeah, I'd love one.
是的 来一瓶吧
The republicans are getting a beer.
共和党人要喝啤酒了
The republicans are getting drunk.
共和党人要喝醉了
Well, fine. Maybe I'll go have a beer.
好吧 我才该去喝啤酒
Mom, come on. Stop it, the both of you.
妈妈 别闹了 你们两个
You're like children. Look, you're so mad at each other,
你们就像孩子一样 你们生对方的气
You can't even look each other in the eye.
你们都不愿直视对方
I'm not angry. I'm hurt.
我没生气 我很伤心
What have you got to be hurt about, Nora?
你有什么可伤心的 诺拉
You waltzed into my office. You sat down at my desk.
你溜进我的办公室 还坐在我的椅子上
I went there today to try to help you.
我今天是去帮你的
Well, you can't help. Okay?
你帮不了我 知道吗
Why don't you understand that?
你怎么就不明白呢
Whatever it is that I need, you can't do anything about it.
我的问题 是你解决不了的
Look, I'm 70 years old, okay? All I have is my job.
我都已经70岁了 我只剩下事业了
So forgive me for-- for being upset
原谅我那么激动
Because the two of you told me
那是因为你们两个都说
That I'm not doing it very well.
我工作做得不好
I was trying to save you the trouble--
我只是想帮你减轻工作负担
Just don't. My work is all I have.
免了 我的人生只剩下工作了
My dreams are all gone. They're over.
我的梦想都不复存在了 都结束了
I-I--I'm too old for them.
我 我年纪太大了
Okay, I shouldn't be here. That's all.
好了 我就不应该来这里
I just...
我还是
Aw, come on, Saul.
拜托了 索尔
Please don't go.
请不要走
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一下 就等一下
Uncle Saul, is that what you really think,
索尔叔叔 你真是那么想的吗
At--that it's too late for your dreams?
你年纪太大 就不能有梦想了
I mean, seriously, because I almost died.
说真的 我差点就死了
And you know what? I-I really believe that
你知道吗 我真的相信
That's when your dreams
只有在这种时候
Become more important than ever.
梦想才更显重要
I'm sorry, Kitty.
抱歉 凯蒂
After what you've gone through, I shouldn't be--
你经历了那么多事 我不应该
It's okay. I understand.
没关系 我能理解
I'm--I'm just trying to tell you that you're not alone,
我只想让你知道 你并不孤独
That I have totally wasted so much time.
我已经浪费了太多的时间
And, you know, I-I say
而且你知道 我说
That I don't have the stomach for politics,
我对政♥治♥没有兴趣
But what I'm really trying to say
但是我实际上是想说
Is that I-I don't have the guts.
我 我没有勇气
Oh, Kitty, you're nothing but guts. No.
哦 凯蒂 你一直都最有勇气了
You are nothing but guts.
你浑身都是勇气
And you exert a tremendous amount of influence,
而且你的影响力是巨大的
Whether I like it or not. Well, not as much as I could.
不管我喜不喜欢 我并不那么想
See, because that would require
知道吗 因为那就需要我
me sticking my neck out farther, taking a risk--
采取更加积极的举措 更加冒险
You know, getting myself hurt, hurting somebody else.
让自己受伤 也让别人受伤
It's all... I'm confused. You mean,
这一切都 我 我不明白 你是说
You're actually thinking about--
你在考虑要...
Running.
竞选
Yeah, yeah. I-I am. I am.
是啊 是啊 我是想
And--and you know what, Saul?
而且 索尔你明白吗
We're still here.
我们都还好好地活着
So I-I think we have to go for it.
我觉得我们应该努力争取
I truly believe that,
我真的这样相信
And--and there just happens to be
而且碰巧现在
This very vulnerable congressional candidate in the California 54th.
加州第54届国会竞选人没有什么竞争力
And I think I'm just gonna have to go after him.
我觉得我应该去和他竞选
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, that was quite a speech.
说得真好
Honey, it--it just came to me.
亲爱的 我不知怎么就说了这些
II was gonna Talk to me about it?
我 我本来打算要 跟我讲的
Well, yeah. When?
是啊 什么时候
All right. That's it. All the zombies are dead.
好啦 完了 僵尸都死光了
We can go to sleep feeling safe and sound.
我们可以安心睡觉了
Wait. I like to watch the credits.
等等 我想看看演职员名单
Why? No one would put their real name to that movie.
看那干嘛 谁会把真名写在那电影里
I loved it.
我很喜欢
Yeah, I liked it, too.
是呀 我也喜欢
Lights out. I mean it. Okay.
关灯 说真的 行了
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Michelle, he knows the rules, right, for the next 16 weeks?
米歇尔 他知道吧 16周以内不可以...
Okay, Kevin. You're gonna drive them crazy.
好了 凯文 你快把他们逼疯了
He's a teenager. They think about sex endlessly. Well, yes.
他还小呢 他们整天就想着性 这是没错
I'm right here, man. I know, man. That's the problem.
我还没走呢 我知道 这就是问题所在
All right, just so you know,
好吧 我想让你知道
I was so excited when she told me what she was doing.
她跟我说她要做代♥孕♥母亲 我是多么兴奋
I still am.
现在还是
I wish you guys a lot uck.
祝你们好运
Great. Now I feel bad.
好啊 我现在觉得很糟
Maybe you'll be nicer from now on.
也许从现在起你会友好一点
Michelle, you--you-- you do know how grateful I am
米歇尔 你知道我对你是多么的感激
For everything you're doing, right?
因为你所做的一切 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
Can I ask you guys a question, seriously?
说真的 我能问你们一个问题吗
Of course.
当然
If this doesn't work out,
如果没有成功
You're not gonna be mad at me, right?
你们不会生我的气吧
Oh, no. No, not at all.
噢 不会 怎么会呢
Okay, good, because I can't stop laughing.
那就好 因为我老是想笑
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表