剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
She knows how much I value you.
她知道我有多器重你
If this is what's gonna be good for Kitty,
只要这样做是为了凯蒂好
It's what we're gonna do. Okay.
我们就去做 好吧
I didn't even know the mayor could cook.
我都不知道市长会不会做饭
Well, I don't know if he can, but it really doesn't matter.
我也不确定 不过这不重要
All he has to do is stand there and smile.
他只要微笑着站在那里
I'm the guest chef.
我是嘉宾厨师
I will do all the cooking, and Scotty will supervise it.
我来烹饪 斯科特只要指导就行了
That's how these events work.
这些活动都是这样的
Sounds like a plan.
听起来挺像那么回事的
Robert, you know, my children
罗伯特 要是我自己的孩子
loiter around this kitchen all the time, and that's fine,
天天在厨房♥晃荡 那也没什么
but you're a senator.
但你是个参议员
go do something important.
去做正事去
I am doing something important.
我正干正事呢
You know what?
你知道吗
You're barking up the wrong tree.
你气撒错地儿了
That "No" Vote was not mine.
那个否决票不是我投的
Oh, come on, Nora.
得了吧 诺拉
I mean, the thought of Kitty
我知道 你一想到
Becoming a G.O.P. Senator makes you shudder.
凯蒂即将成为共和党议员就不寒而栗
So let's...let's..let's talk about it. You know what?
我们谈谈这件事吧 你知道吗
If kitty can't handle one "No" Vote from a family member,
如果凯蒂连家里人的反对都无法摆平的话
Then god help the great state of California.
我只能期望上帝保佑加利福利亚了
But it's not just one vote.
但这不仅仅是个反对票
I mean, come on. It's-- it's you guys.
拜托 这可是家人的反对
And look, there are a hundred senators.
听着 我们州有100多个参议员
I know how many senators there are.
我知道加州总共有多少参议员
I am willing to bet you there's not one that doesn't have
我敢保证他们当中的每一位
The entire support of their family. Well,
都会获得家人的全票支持
Then, you know what? I wish you lots of good luck
那么 祝你好运
About finding that culprit and getting them on board.
能找到那个投反对票的人 然后改变他的投票意向
In the meantime, I'm busy. So please excuse me.
另外 我现在很忙 别打扰我
Oh, crap.
噢 真糟糕
Oh, Scotty. Yeah, Scotty.
是斯科特 什么事 斯科特
The mayor what? Oh, no. Denver?
市长怎么了 不会吧 在丹佛
They had to make an emergency landing.
他们不得不进行紧急降落
Oh, god. Well, you know what?
天啊 你知道吗
Just tell him to get on another flight.
叫他换乘其他航♥班♥
Bump someone. He's the mayor, after all.
跟其他人调换一下 毕竟他是市长
I know. It's awful.
我知道 这真糟糕
Oh, holdn a second.
等下
Hello? Hey, Scotty. It's Robert.
喂 斯科特 我是罗伯特
Oh, hi, Robert. Um, you know, now's not really a good time--
嗨 罗伯特 我现在有点事
Yeah, no. Hey. I hear you need a chef What are you doing?
听说你需要一个厨师 你在干嘛
Yeah. How'd you hear that?
是啊 你怎么知道
Listen, I just want you to know that I am completely available,
我想告诉你我可以任你差遣
And I could be there in an hour. Put your hand over the phone.
并且我一小时之后就可以到 让我听电♥话♥
Really? Oh, y-yeah. That'd be fantastic.
是吗 那太好了
Put your hand over the phone. I mean,Senator Trumps,mayor,right?
让我听电♥话♥ 特普斯议员和市长 对吗
Put your hand over the phone. Oh!
让我听电♥话♥
Why--why don't I put us all on speakerphone?
不如我按外音键吧
There you go, scotty. You got us both.
斯科特你继续说吧 我们两个在听
Hi, scotty.
喂 斯科特
Hi. Looks like we're back in business.
喂 感觉好像我们又要重操旧业了
Yeah. Isn't that luck for us?
是啊 难道这不是很好吗
L-listen, let's not waste time.
别浪费时间了
Nora and I will get our stuff together,
诺拉和我会召集员工
And we will be there shortly. We'll be there, soon.
我们很快就到你那 很快
All right. I'll see you then. Bye. Thanks.
好的 待会见啦 再见 谢谢
Oh, come on, darling. Just a little bit.
亲爱的 就一点点
Is any of that getting in his stomach?
他咽下去了吗
Oh, well, it does eventually.
他最终会咽下去的
Why don't you give him some of this orange stuff?
干嘛不给他喂这种橙色的
It's delicious. Well, of course it's delicious. It's dessert.
这太好吃了 当然好吃了 这是甜点
And he has to have some of the green stuff first.
不过他要先吃绿色的这种
There you go.
吃吧
Why don't you bribe him a little like mom used to do?
你干嘛不像妈妈过去那样讨好他
Well, because I'm not mom. Am I, Evan?
因为我不是妈妈 我是吗 埃文
No. See? I'm on your side.
不 看到没 我站在你这边
That's right. I'm on your side.
是哦 我站你这边
And if you ever decide to run for senate,
如果你决定参与竞选议员
I'm gonna vote for you,
我肯定支持你
even if you run as a green party candidate.
即使你是绿党候选人
It was just a stupid vote. No, it wasn't a stupid vote, Kevin.
那天的投票表决真愚蠢 那不愚蠢 凯文
It was my mother's vote-- my own mother.
那一票可是我妈投的 我的亲妈投的
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
I think you have had enough of this green stuff.
这种绿色的估计你也吃够了
Would you like to take a little break
要不休息一会
And go into your playpen? There you go.
回你的婴儿床好吗 我们走吧
Okay. Let's get you out of here.
我抱你出来
You're not gonna let this slow you down, are you?
你不会因为这事而影响到参选的决心吧
'cause right now, it seems Robert's a little more excited
因为看似罗伯特对这场竞选
About this campaign than you are.
比你还兴奋
I'm not gonna lie to you. It bothers me.
我不想骗你 这确实让我很困扰
You ready to go in your playpen?
回婴儿床喽
Kit, you're gonna win this. I know you are.
凯蒂 你肯定会赢的 我相信你
And you're gonna be a great senator.
你会成为一个很棒的议员
Don't let one stupid little "No" Vote
别因为一个微不足道的反对
Put a damper on things.
阻碍了你的步伐
This coming from a guy
真难相信这些话出自你这个
Who can't even face his own high school reunion?
不敢面对高中同学聚会的人
Oh, come on. Not that again, please. Well,
拜托 你又来了 别提这事好不好
Kevin, I don't understand what you're so afraid of.
凯文 我不明白你在害怕什么
Yeah, because you had an entirely different experience in high school.
那是因为你的高中生活与我完全不同
Of course you don't understand.
你当然不明白
Oh, come on. It couldn't have been that bad.
拜托 没你想的那么糟糕
I was fat. I had no friends.
我那时很胖 又没朋友
Worst four years of my life.
堪称我人生中最遭的四年
And look at you now.
但你现在
You're a completely different person.
脱胎换骨啊
R-right. So why would I want to go back there?
是的 所以我♥干♥嘛要重温高中记忆
Look, I'll tell you what--
好吧 我来告诉你
I promise not to dwell on mom's "No" Vote
我保证不会再因为妈妈那一票耿耿于怀
If you go to your high school reunion.
前提是你去参加高中同学聚会
No, no. I wouldn't even have a date.
不 不 我连个伴都没有
Scotty has this thing tonight,
斯科特今晚有事
so... well, I'll go.
那我陪你去
You'd do that? Of course.
你去吗 当然了
I think that you need to show the Brent Lewinskys of the world
我觉得该让布伦特·列文斯基之流
What you're really made of.
看看真实的你
Well, Brent's not gonna be there,
布伦特今晚不去
Which is why I'm only even considering doing this.
所以我才考虑是不是该去
So we're going?
所以我们会去吧
Why do I have a feeling I'm gonna regret this?
为什么我觉得我会后悔
Well, um, in front of you you'll find
在你们面前的
The menus and the recipes.
就是菜单和食材配方
We're gonna start with a watermelon and roasted beet salad,
就以西瓜烤甜菜沙拉开始吧
A lamb stew over polenta
玉米糊炖小羊肉
And for dessert, a pumpkin bread pudding.
甜点的话 南瓜面饼布丁
Scotty, I just want to say this. Hmm?
斯科特 我正想说这个
Are--are you really set on this regular feta?
你们确定用这种常规的干羊酪吗
A sharp feta is so much more flavorful.
浓烈的干羊酪会更美味
And this cumin--you don't mind if I make a little tweak,
还有茴香 你不会介意我做些调整吧
Do you? No.
会吗 不会
Good, 'cause I was thinking of lessening it
好的 因为我正考虑减少它的分量
In favor of a little more coriander
增加一点胡荽
To make the flavor of the meat pop.
让肉的味道更加鲜嫩
It's a trick the Israeli prime minister
这是以色列总理
Taught me at the U.N. Food summit last year.
在去年世界美食展会上教我的秘诀
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表