剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
不行 我不能
With all due respect, I'm not them.
非常抱歉 但我不是他们
They--they make their own decisions.
他们 他们自己做决定
So just see me as me, just like I see you--
所以只把我看作我自己 就像我把你看作
the mother of the woman I love.
我所爱♥女♥人♥的妈妈
I didn't pay him to say that.
我没给钱叫他那样说
Um, you're right, Justin. I'm sorry.
你说的对 贾斯汀 抱歉
Oh,it's fine.
没关系
Hey, has this painting always been here?
这幅画一直挂在这里吗
Actually, it used to be in your father's office.
实际上 他以前挂在你♥爸♥的办公室
Oh, that's why it looks so familiar.
我说怎么看起来眼熟
Yeah, my mom painted it.
是的 我妈画的
It's this place that William used to take me--
这是威廉以前带我去的地方
Up the 5, a little cabin by the lake.
早晨五点 湖边的一个小屋
A cabin by the lake?
湖边的小屋
mom, a lake.
妈 有湖
Oh, my god.
天啊
So anything?
查到什么了
Well, the land in question was owned by a William.
有问题的那块地曾经属于一个叫威廉的人
Walker?
威廉·沃克
Hearst. William Randolph Hearst.
赫斯特 威廉·兰道夫·赫斯特
They donated it to the state of California a few years ago.
他们几年前把它捐赠给了加州政♥府♥
So basically it's A dead end.
那么基本上这是 一个死胡同了
It's just a beautiful lake. That's all.
只是个美丽的湖 就这样了
Mom, I'm so sorry. Oh, it's okay, sweetheart.
妈 真遗憾 没事的 宝贝
Don't give up.
别放弃
I won't. Thank you. Bye.
我不会的 谢谢 再见
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
I mean,what--
我是说 如果...
what if she's doing all of this for nothing?
如果她做的一切都白费了
What if it doesn't lead anywhere?
如果这事根本就没有出路呢
Where will she be then?
那么她会怎么样
What?
干嘛
What?
什么
What were you just thinking?
你刚才在想什么
Maybe we should do it.
也许我们也要那样做
Get married, right here, right now.
我们结婚吧 在这里 就现在
Justin, don't joke about that.
贾斯汀 别开这种玩笑
You know--you know I would.
你知道 我会同意的
I'm not joking. I promise.
我不是说着玩的 我保证
Rebecca,you asked me to marry you in Mexico,
瑞贝卡 你要我在墨西哥娶你
right here, right now, just us,
就在那一刻 那一点 只有我们
and I said no because my family wasn't there.
我说了不 因为我的家人不在那里
You are my family.
你就是我的家人
It's not about them. It's about us.
这不关他们的事 是我们
So let's walk in there and say "I do."
所以让我们一起走进去说 我愿意
Okay. Okay?
好的 好的
Yeah. You wanna? Let's go.
是的 你想这样 我们走
Justin, repeat after me.
贾斯汀 跟着我说
I, Justin, take you, Rebecca,
我 贾斯汀 选择你 瑞贝卡
to be my lawfully wedded spouse.
作为我的合法妻子
I, Justin, take you, Rebecca,
我 贾斯汀 选择你 瑞贝卡
to be my lawfully wedded spouse.
作为我的合法妻子
I, Rebecca, take you, Justin,
我 瑞贝卡 选择你 贾斯汀
to be my lawfully wedded spouse.
作为我的合法丈夫
Do you promise to love one another
你们发誓会爱着对方
in sickness and in health,
不管是疾病还是健康
in prosperity and adversity...
不管贫穷还是富裕
I do.
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
Then by the virtue of the authority vested in me,
那么以圣灵授于我的权力
I pronounce you married
我宣布你们成为夫妻
under the laws of the state of California.
受加州的法律的保护
Okay, why are you telling me
好吧 你为什么告诉我
about something that happened 20 years ago?
20年前发生的一些事情
Because, Scotty, there was a fight.
因为 斯科特 有一场打斗
Apparently, Kevin hit Aaron...
显然 凯文打了艾伦
Okay, will someone please just tell me what's going on?
好吧 谁能告诉我到底发生了什么事吗
Scotty, Scotty, Aaron fell.
斯科特 斯科特 艾伦摔下去了
He was paralyzed.
他瘫痪了
Kevin found out today.
凯文今天知道了真♥相♥
Oh My God. That's why he wasn't there.
天啊 这就是为什么他没去
Uh, we had our, um, second implantation today.
我们今天做第二次胚胎植入
Oh, god. Oh. I-I waited with Michelle for two hours.
天啊 我和米歇尔等了两个小时
I kept telling the doctor, "He'll be here.
我一直跟那个医生说 他会来的
Just give him ten more minutes."
只要再给他十分钟时间
I mean, he didn't even call.
我是说 他都不给我个电♥话♥
Do you know where he is now? No.
你们知道他现在在哪儿吗 不知道
No. We have no idea.
不知道 我想不到他会去哪儿
That's why we came here.
这也是为什么我们来这里
I want to sell Ojai.
我想把欧康卖♥♥掉
What are you talking about? The secret is out, Sarah.
你在说什么 秘密已经公开了 莎拉
York has no leverage.
约克手里没有把柄了
It's not about York, Saul.
这不关约克的事 索尔
It's about Kevin. It's about this family.
这是关于凯文 关于整个家族的事
We've just--we're paying too high a price.
我们 我们付出的代价太大了
I don't want anything else to do with dad, his secrets--
我想不再被卷入爸的事 他的秘密
Sarah, that's ridiculous. You're just--
莎拉 这太荒唐了 你只是
Saul, she's right.
索尔 她说的对
Enough with protecting this--this legacy.
对这份遗产的守护已经足够了
Let's just be free of it.
让我们放手吧
Oh. Oh, my god. Are you okay?
天啊 你还好吗
What...
怎么了
What the hell is this?
你们这是干什么
Why are you even here? Wewe couldn't find you.
你们为什么来这里 我们找不到你
And Scotty didn't know about Aaron.
斯科特也不知道艾伦的事情
So we--we filled him in.
所以我们 我们告诉他了
Oh, really?
真的吗
Did you tell him how dad covered it all up
你们告诉他爸爸是怎么样平息这件事
by paying the family for years,
一直给那个家庭赔钱
and when he died, mom took over?
当他去世了 妈妈再接着赔
Did you tell him that?
你们告诉他这些了吗
Oh, come on, Kevin.
别这样 凯文
She was in a terrible position.
她进退两难
What would you have her do?
你想让她怎么做
Please, please, do not do that, Saul.
不要那样说 索尔
Because she is as bad as my father.
因为她跟我爸一样坏
Actually, she's worse. She pretended to be above it.
实际上 她更坏 她还假装清高
What have I done?
我都做了什么
Kevin, it is not your fault.
凯文 这不是你的错
I ruined his life, Scotty.
我毁了他的一生 斯科特
He was a kid.
他那时还是个孩子
oh, my god. The implantation.
天啊 胚胎植入的事
I am so sorry. Itit's okay.
对不起 没关系
It's not okay. I'm--
有关系 我
yes, it is. I went through with it.
是的 没事了 事情已经搞定了
You did?
真的吗
We had to. We would've lost the embryos.
没办法 不然我们就会失去那个胚胎
Kevin. Kevin, wait.
凯文 凯文 等等
Kevin. Kev--
凯文 凯...
Look, look, I'm, uh, I'm really sorry.
听着 听着 我非常抱歉
I thought coming home would help,
我以为回家情况会好一点
but I actually can't breathe.
但实际上我无法呼吸
I just need some air.
我只是需要呼吸些空气
I just need some air.
我需要出去呼吸些空气
I'll call you. I'm fine.
我会给你们打电♥话♥ 我很好
Don't you get it?
你不明白吗
That lake, what-whatever it is,
那个湖 不管它在哪里
is the key to getting your family back.
那是让你们家庭复合的关键
Holly, you know what? You are one of
赫莉 你知道吗 你是我见过的
the most insensitive people I have ever met.
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表