剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
We'll be in touch.
我们会联♥系♥你的
Holly Harper.
赫莉·海派尔
It's good to see you. Thanks.
真高兴见到你 谢谢
I was sorry to hear about Ojai.
欧康的事太遗憾了
Oh, thanks, Tim.
谢谢你 蒂姆
And it's nice of you to meet with me.
你能见我真是太好了
Oh, well, of course.
那是肯定的
Um, I just feel I should tell you right up front,
在此之前 我觉得我得告诉你
you are completely overqualified for this position.
凭你的资历 这个职位绝对是大材小用
Well, I just want to try something new,
我只是想尝试一下新鲜的事物
expand my horizons.
拓展一下我的视野
All right, then.
那好吧
Well, you want any coffee or anything before we start?
我们开始前 你要喝点咖啡什么的吗
No, no. I'm fine.
不用 不用 我不渴
Great. Then come on in.
太好了 进来吧
Now this is a winner.
这个笑话绝了
A lot of people think
很多人认为
I'm running for my husband's senate seat
我竞选我丈夫的参议员职位
to prove that I'm as good as he is.
是为了证明我和他一样棒
Actually,
实际上
we just didn't want to lose the health insurance.
我们只是不想丢了医疗保险而已
You see? That's hilarious.
你们瞧 多好笑啊
No, Kevin.
才没有 凯文
It's terrible. It's absolutely terrible.
太烂了 真的很烂
Scotty, is that funny?
斯科特 你觉得搞笑吗
I don't think so.
不觉得
Scotty.
斯科特
I'm sorry, but I think these jokes are lame.
抱歉 但是我觉得这笑话真的很烂
I paid good money for these jokes.
这些笑话花了我很多钱呢
Yeah, well, they must have been having 2-for-1 sale.
那他们肯定是在买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥
At the lame joke store.
还是在烂笑话商店
This guy's, like,
这个人算得上是
the top Hollywood joke writer.
好莱坞的顶级笑话写手了
Hollywood, Florida.
福罗里达的好莱坞嘛
That's funny. Well, thank you.
太好笑了 谢谢
Oh, here's one. Oh, this is good.
听听这个 这个不错
Now that my husband has decided not to run for reelection,
现在 我丈夫不会竞选连任
he's always asking me to cook his favorite dish...
他总叫我做他最喜欢的菜
Lame duck soup.
跛鸭子汤
Chemotherapy was more amusing than that.
化疗都比这有意思
That was funny... She is funny.
这个好笑 她太有幽默感了
Why don't you think she's funny?
你不觉得她很有幽默感吗
Yeah, Kevin. Why don't you think I'm funny?
是啊 凯文 你不觉得我很幽默吗
You are funny, but in a smart-assy type of way.
你是很幽默 不过是自做聪明的那种
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
You want to stand up at the gold rush and be a smartass?
到淘金晚宴上去自作聪明吗
All right. Fine. I'm trying.
好吧 我尽力了
I really am.
我真的尽力了
It's just that this is not my thing.
只是我真的不在行这事
Oh, here's one.
听听这个
Bill Clinton, the Dala Lama
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥ 达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥
and Mick Jagger
和米克·贾格尔
are teaming up at the pebble...
在卵石滩合作
Teeing up.
是准备开球
Oh, wait a minute. They're golfing.
等等 他们在打高尔夫
Oh, this could be good.
这个可能不错
Okay, we've got the Dala Lama, we've got Mick Jagger.
我们有达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥又有米克·贾格尔
Stanton.
斯丹顿
Sorry about the accommodations,
抱歉在这里见面
but it wouldn't do either one of us any good
但是被别人看到
to be seen together.
对我们任何一方都不好
I don't know.
我不明白
Are we doing something wrong?
难道我们在做什么不该做的事吗
Well, you're coming to the end of your term.
在你任期结束后
You're gonna need a job.
你需要一份工作
And I think I have one for you.
我想我能为你提供一份
I'm a donor at the Cardwell Institute,
我是卡德韦尔协会的资助人
and I know that they'd be thrilled to have you.
能雇佣你 他们会很高兴的
I can guarantee you $7 million a year.
年薪至少有七百万美元
$7 million?
七百万美元
Well, that is generous and...
真是够大方 而且
conspicuous.
引人注目
We can direct most of it to an offshore account
如果你愿意 我们可以把大部分钱
if you want.
直接汇到海外账户里
And it's not generous
考虑到你对我们的价值
when you consider the good you're gonna do for us.
你就不会觉得我们出手大方了
$7 million doesn't even cover the paper clips on this project.
七百万还不够给整个工程买♥♥纸夹
Well, the committee meets next week to approve the contract,
委员会下周将投票决定是否通过合同
and I think I can get the votes.
票数不成问题
I don't see any real opposition.
我找不到任何可反对的理由
And if there is?
那如果有呢
I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的
And how many applicants did they have?
多少人向他们提出申请
Counting me and my guys, maybe 35.
加上我和我的团队 大概35左右
For two positions? Yeah.
竞争两个职位 嗯
I waited three hours.
我等了足足三个钟头
But then they told us they'd filled the jobs, and we should go home.
但他们说职位已招满 我们可以回去了
Not a lot of work for drivers right now. Yeah.
司机现在工作难找 是呀
Okay, well, I'll make some more calls.
那好吧 我联♥系♥一下其他公♥司♥
Maybe we can get you something temporary to tide you over.
也许能给你们找到个临时工暂时周转下
Okay. Thanks. No problem.
那太好了 谢谢 应该的
But, in the meantime, I'll help your crew file for their unemployment benefits,
不过我首先得替你们员工申请失业救济
cause those checks take a while to come through.
因为就算找到临工也有好一阵才能出粮
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Pedro, I'm so sorry about all of this.
佩德罗 公♥司♥事 我感到非常抱歉
Listen, a lot of people here are worse off than I am.
这儿很多人的情况比我还糟糕
I'll call you as soon as I know anything.
有消息我会第一时间通知你的
Thanks.
十分感谢
So... I picked you up some yogurt.
我给你买♥♥了些优酪乳
But I couldn't remember if you liked double chocolate
但我不记得你是喜欢特浓巧克力味的
or the chocolate chocolate... Thank you.
还是两份巧克力 谢了
So I got you both.
所以我两个都买♥♥了
What, is stuff still crazy at Ojai?
欧康现在还是一团乱吗
Oh, you have no idea.
是啊 难以形容
What is that, your resume?
这是什么 你的简历
Yeah. I'm trying to make the two years that I worked for my mom
我在想 该怎么让帮妈打工的那两年
look like a career.
看起来像份正式工作
Okay, how about this?
不如这样吧
Justin, I'm trying to work.
贾斯汀 我在工作呢
What if I were to say that
如果我有个不需要递简历的主意
I have an idea that does not involve a resume?
你看怎么样
I'd say I'm listening.
我洗耳恭听
Okay, hear me out.
好的 听我说完
This group on campus is recruiting med students
有个学校社团在招募医学生
to go to Haiti for a year to help out,
到海地去参与为期一年的医疗援助
and, Rebecca, I think this would be awesome for us.
瑞贝卡 这工作太适合我们了
I could go help people that are suffering right now
我现在就可以帮助那些深陷痛苦的人
and not in seven years,
而不用再等七年
and, you know,
而且你嘛
with Ojai closing, you can come with me.
既然欧康关闭了 你可以跟我一起去
And, you know, you said you wanted to get back into photography,
正好你说想要重新开始摄影
so you could take pictures and sort of document the whole thing,
你可以四处拍照 编个影像档案什么的
which would then be you helping, too.
这样你也能做出贡献了
There's my sales pitch. So...
我广♥告♥打好了
It's your turn to talk.
轮到你发表意见了
Justin, listen, I know... I know that
贾斯汀 我一直知道
medical school wasn't everything that you wanted...
医学院不是你最想要的
Oh, no, no, it's a sabbatical.
不不 这只是休学
I would actually get credit for... for hands-on experience down there,
那边的实习其实是可以算学分的
so the timing of it is perfect.
这个时机太合适了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表