剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Nora...
诺拉
I can't take that.
我不能接受
I knew you'd say that.
我就知道你会这么说
Nora, don't confuse our relationship
诺拉 不要把我们的关系
with a... A business proposition.
和商业提案混为一谈
All right, I won't. I won't.
好的 我不会的
You're a businessman. I'm an investor.
你是个商人 我是投资者
Send me a monthly statement.
记得每月寄给我报表
But we're gonna have further discussions about this.
但是我们还是要好好谈论一下
I want you to be absolutely clear
我希望你能很清楚
on what you're getting into.
你要承担的风险
All right. Fine.
没问题
Meeting adjourned.
会议中止
Hey, you know...
你知道吗
You stir my lefty, liberal, bleeding heart, too,
你也让我左翼的 充满血性的心无法平息
Although in a different way than I think you meant.
但我的意思和你的不一样
No, I mean it that way, too.
不 我也是那个意思
Oh, I spoke to Tommy for over an hour.
我和汤米说了一个多小时
I think I finally convinced him that Kevin
我想我总算说服他相信
talking to Julia was the right thing to do.
凯文向茱莉娅坦白是对的
Oh, thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢 亲爱的
I'm sure it will be fine.
我相信会没事的
I have a very good feeling about tonight.
我对今晚有非常好的预感
How many Mai Tais have you had?
你喝了多少杯媚态[鸡尾酒]
None. Hello!
一滴都没有 你好
There they are. Great.
他们来了
Hi. Oh, this is so sweet.
这太贴心了
Oh! what a great idea. Scotty did it all,
这主意太好了 全是斯科特做的
and he even made a pupu platter.
他还做了个拼盘
Oh, we have Mai Tais and chi chis in the kitchen.
厨房♥里有很多媚态
God, that sounded so gay, didn't it?
听起来太基情了 是吗
Thank you so much for everything.
谢谢你做了这么多
Ooh, I want to make you something.
我想给你看点东西
So what can I do to help? No, thank you.
我能帮点什么吗 不用了 谢谢
Nothing, nothing. Scotty has done it all.
不用做了 斯科特全做完了
I think you and I deserve to relax and have fun.
你和我该做的就是放松 好好享乐
Oh, I like your attitude, Nora.
我喜欢你这么说 诺拉
It's the new me.
这可是我全新的我
Welcome to weeki-wacki Walker world.
欢迎来到沃克的夏威夷之家
Hi. You look beautiful.
你看起来真美
Hey. So how is Tommy?
汤米怎么样
He's agreed to a truce, but don't push it.
他同意休战 别再惹他了
Ooh. Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 没事
Yeah, I think it's the pollen.
我想是花粉的缘故
Did Justin come with you guys?
贾斯汀没和你们一起来吗
Uh, no. We just got here, but I'm sure he's on the way.
不 我们刚到 他应该在路上了
Wow. He didn't seem very happy.
他看起来不怎么高兴
Hey, what's going on? This is Justin.
我是贾斯汀 怎么了
Keep it brief, and I'll probably call you back.
简单点说 我也许会打给你的
Hey, it's me.
是我
Um, listen, I know that you're overwhelmed
我知道你对发生的事
by everything right now,
很不知所措
but we'll get through it.
我们可以撑过去的
I mean, we love each other.
我们爱着对方
Okay, I'll see you soon?
一会儿见
I love you, Justin.
我爱你 贾斯汀
I didn't see... Call 911.
我没看见 打911
I swear... Call 911.
我发誓 打911
I didn't see him. Hey, buddy. Hey, you okay?
我没有看见他 伙计 你还好吗
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Do me favor. Can you look at me?
帮我个忙 你可以看着我吗
Yeah. I'm gonna stay here with you, but just don't move.
我会陪着你的 不要动
You know what? I'm gonna wrap this thing around your leg.
你知道吗 我会包住你的腿
You're gonna feel a little pressure.
你会感到有点紧
I know. I know. I know. I'm sorry it hurts.
我明白 我很抱歉弄疼了你
I know. I'm sorry it hurts. What's your name?
我很抱歉 你叫什么名字
Oh, easy on the rum.
小心那些甜酒
Saul has already got an orchid behind his ear.
索尔在他耳朵旁插了朵兰花
Oh, well, that's a very good idea.
那可是个好主意
How's this? It looks much better on you.
怎么样 你戴花比他强多了
Justin better hurry up.
贾斯汀最好快点来
There'll be no more coconut shrimp.
椰肉虾快没了
What is he thinking? He's 45 minutes late already.
他到底在想什么 他已经迟到了45分钟了
Julia.
茱莉娅
Oh, my god.
天呢
Julia. I'm so glad to see you.
茱莉娅 很高兴见到你
I had no idea you were coming.
我没想到你会来
I didn't either.
我也没想到
Could you please ask Tommy to come in here?
你能叫汤米过来吗
Well, Kevin said he talked to you, that he...
凯文说她和你谈过了
That he worked it all out.
他说他已经解决了
I know. I thought I could do this.
我明白 我以为我能做到
I thought I could let it go, but I can't.
我希望可以不去想 但是我做不到
Please tell Kevin I'm sorry. No...
告诉凯文我很抱歉
Listen, Julia,
听着 茱莉娅
The whole family's here for the rehearsal dinner.
全家人都来参加这次彩排晚宴了
Elizabeth is having such a wonderful time
伊丽莎白很开心
Playing with her cousins.
她在和她的表兄妹玩耍
I'm sorry, Nora. I need to speak to Tommy now.
对不起 诺拉 我需要和汤米谈谈
Okay.
好吧
And can you bring Elizabeth, too?
你可以把伊丽莎白也带来吗
Yeah.
好的
Listen, Julia, I know that you're furious.
听着 茱莉娅 我知道你很生气
I would be, too, but it's been so long, and I know he...
我也会的 但是过去这么久了 他已经
Sarah, my baby was supposed to be playing
莎拉 我的孩子本该
in the park across from my house.
在我家附近的公园玩的
What if something happened to her while she was down here
如果她在这发生了什么
and I couldn't get to her in time?
我又没法及时到她身边
Can you guys... can you leave us alone?
你们可以让我们单独处会吗
No, Tommy. There's nothing we need to talk about.
汤米 我们没什么好说的
I just wanted my daughter to be at my brother's wedding.
我只是想让我女儿参加他叔叔的婚礼
Tommy, please. I'm trying not to ruin Justin's party.
汤米 我试图不破坏贾斯汀的婚礼
You're punishing me for what I did last year.
你在为我去年的行为惩罚我
And I get it. I do.
我理解 真的
I just... I want her to know her whole family.
我只是希望她了解她的家庭
Please, please don't take this out on her.
请不要把气撒在孩子身上
I need to see her now.
我现在就要见她
What are you gonna do at this hour?
这么晚了你要去哪里
Go to a hotel.
去旅馆
We're booked on a flight first thing in the morning.
我们订了明天一早的航♥班♥
Don't do that. You can stay with us.
别那样 你可以去我们那
I'll take you to the airport in the morning.
明早我送你去机场
Hi, sweetie.
宝贝
Mommy, look what I got.
妈妈 看看这儿
I'm gonna give you a big hug.
我要给你一个大大的拥抱
Okay. So I have her jacket and her flowers,
我还带了她的外套和花
and I've got her little pig here.
我还拿了她的小猪娃娃
We're gonna go home now, okay?
我们回家 好吗
Okay. Can you say bye to daddy?
和爸爸说再见好吗
Bye, baby. Bye.
再见 宝贝
I love you. See you soon, okay?
我爱你 一会见
Goodbye, sugar pie.
再见 甜心
I love you to pieces.
我真的很爱你
Okay. Come on, sweetie.
走吧 宝贝
Please tell Justin and Rebecca I said congratulations.
请帮我转达对贾斯汀和瑞贝卡的祝福
Mom, I don't think he's coming.
妈妈 我不觉得他会来了
Of course he's coming.
他当然会来
You don't understand. We had an argument earlier.
你不明白 我们刚吵了架
I didn't make a big deal about it.
我本不想小题大做
but all couples fight before the wedding.
所有的夫妻都会在婚礼前吵架的
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表