剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
We will.
我们会的
I promise.
我保证
The cab cost $32.50.
打车花了32块5
But... I know how you can pay me back.
你这样补偿我吧
So... does this mean you're in love with me again?
这意思是你又会重新爱我了
I never stopped loving you, kevin.
我从没停止过爱你
Kitty.
凯蒂
Can I get you anything?
给你拿点什么
No, no. I am not supposed to eat or drink anything
不用了 我得不吃不喝12个小时
For 12 hours before my bone marrow biopsy.
直到做完骨髓穿刺
Okay. I'll be right in here.
好吧 我就在屋里
Okay. robert, i...
嗯 罗伯特
I think I'm ready to talk.
我想我准备好和你谈谈了
Oh, honey.
宝贝
No, I know.
我知道
No, I don't think you do.
我不这么认为
And even if you do, I need to say it.
就算你知道了 我还是要说
We are going to fight this,
我们要跟它斗争到底
And we are going to go wherever we have to go,
该去的地方我们通通都去
See whoever we have to see, and we are gonna win.
该治疗的通通都治疗 我们会战胜它的
'cause I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让你有事的
I just can't believe
我不能相信
That you've been carrying all this around inside of you.
你怎么能一个人默默承受这么久
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我
I know. I know. I think I was just... scared.
我知道 我只是害怕了
But why?
为什么
Because i... was afraid
因为我怕
That you wouldn't be there for me.
你不会陪着我
Of course I'm here for you.
我当然会陪着你了
Well...
这...
Maybe I was afraid of that, too.
也是我怕的
I-i don't understand.
我不懂
What if you're only here because I have cancer?
我不要你是因为我生病了而陪我的
I am here because I love you.
我在这儿 是因为我爱你
Oh, god. I want to believe that.
我很想相信你这句话
I so want to believe that.
我真想相信你这句话啊
I do. I do.
真的
Look how cute you look.
你真可爱啊
Hey, how are you?
你怎么样了
I'm good.
很好啊
Just, uh, taking a break, finally.
终于能休息一下了
Well, I am not.
我还不能休息呢
Ooh, you're not?
你不能吗
What? I finally have more to do around here.
我有很多事要做呢
I asked my mom for more work.
主动跟我妈要求多做一点的
And guess what. I got it.
还真要到了
Well, that's--that's great. what do I get?
那很好啊 那我怎么办
You get to wait. to wait?
你就等呗 让我等啊?
Yes. but I can't wait.
可我等不及了啊
Sorry. it's freaky friday.
抱歉 今天周五了的
I love freaky fridays.
我喜欢周五
Okay, fine. but I have to get this done.
好吧 不过我得把这个弄完
I can't just fall asleep after. I would never ask you to do that.
不能就这么睡过去的 我会阻止你的
I'm probably gonna fall asleep after.
我估计会睡过去的
I'll tell you that right now.
实话实说了吧
I'm only here because the governor made me come.
我来这 只是因为是州长让我来的
So say it.
说吧
You have to.
你总得说的
I went behind her back.
我背着她搞的
She had nothing to do with the leak.
她和这事一点没关系
And?
然后呢
I'm sorry.
对不起
All right.
完了
Now it's your turn.
轮到你了
Well, yeah, well, yeah, well, I'm--yeah, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
No, no. not good enough. say it louder.
没诚意 说大声点
It was, uh...
是我
Yeah, it was-- it was my idea to...
是我的主意
Leak your boss' affair,
把你老板的外遇泄露了出去
And I'm sorry.
对不起
You know, you do realize, when this is all over,
不知道你意识到没 等到一切结束
We could be very good friends?
我们或许能成为好朋友
We're cut from the same cloth.
我们这么相像的
Wow. and what is that?
这话怎么说
Oh, cynical, meretricious, mercenary--
世俗小心眼加贪财
God. you're killing me. you--
你杀了我吧
Travis. do I have something to worry about?
特雷斯 是又出什么乱子了么
Nope. just paying my respects.
我只是过来示好的
It, uh, still looks good around here.
这里看着还不错啊
Good-bye.
不送
Good-bye.
再见
What's going on?
搞什么这是
Do you think I'm like him?
我像他吗
I don't know. uh, maybe.
不好说 有可能
I mean, I don't know.
我也不知道
You and I have different jobs.
我们俩职责不同
You were trying to protect me, and for the record,
你是想要保护我 老实说
If somebody was coming after you, I'd rip their head off.
如果有人追着你 我也会去拧了他们脑袋
I'd have done the same thing.
我会跟你一样的做法
Great. uh, you have a television interview,
真好 对了 你有个电视访谈
So we should probably head over there. I'm just gonna go alone.
差不多该过去了 我一个人去就好
Youyou want me to stay here? yeah. I got it.
你要我留在这? 是的 我能行
We're--we are good, right?
我们之间 还好吧
Yeah. we're good.
很好啊
As you now know,
正如大家所知道的
I did have a heart attack a few months ago.
几个月前我心脏病发
Ironically, it was the same day
巧的是 那天也是
That my son was born.
我儿子出生的日子
And, uh, how my wife kitty managed that day,
我的妻子凯蒂 是怎样度过那天的
I'll never know.
我想我没机会知道了
Dr. avadon should be right in. okay.
埃文顿医生很快就来 好的
Kitty was completely there for me and evan.
凯蒂总是在我和埃文的身边守护着我们
Here's a gown for you to put on.
这件睡衣是给你换的
And, uh, let me tell you something, I was scared.
实话说了吧u3000我很害怕
You know, to face your own mortality
面对自己命运的总结
Is frightening.
是很让人恐慌的
How you doing?
感觉怎样
I'm good as... as long as I don't look over there.
我很好u3000只要不去看那边
Well, you know what? why don't you look right here?
来吧u3000那看这边
Oh, my god. is that a banana nut?
那是香蕉坚果馅的吗
It is.
正是
And the minute this is all over with, it's all yours.
等到这个检查完u3000就给你吃
Okay. let's get you guys out of here.
来吧 我们尽快进行吧
So if I misled the people of california,
如果说我误导了全加州的人♥民♥
I also misled myself.
其实是我想欺骗我自己
I'm not proud of it.
我并不感到自豪
But I think that it takes time
但我想u3000总要花点时间
Before you can talk about something like this.
我们才有办法来谈论这样的事情
You're gonna feel a little pressure.
你会有点压♥迫♥感
You need to find the courage.
你得找到勇气
And when you do talk,
当你愿意交谈时
You realize... the most amazing thing--
你会发现 最令人惊叹的是
That what's happening,
虽然发生的事
As--as horrible as it is...
事情的本身是那么令人慌乱
Is bringing you closer to the people that you love.
却能使你和你爱的人u3000更加紧密的联♥系♥
It's reminding you of what's most true in your life.
它能够提醒你u3000你生命里最重要的东西
And that is a good thing...
无论如何这都是好事
All done.
好了
No matter how it happens.
不管这事u3000是怎么发生的
Nora?
诺拉
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表