剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, come on. You gotta get up.
快点吧 你得起床了
I've been trying to wake you up since 7:00.
从七点开始我就一直在叫你了
Mm. I don't wanna get up.
我不想起床
All right.
好吧
Then I'm coming in. Oh!
那我就上♥床♥了
Oh, not now. I have a headache.
现在别闹 我头疼
You have a headache?
你头疼?
Yeah. Can't you wait till we're married
真的 这还没结婚呢
For you to bust that one out?
怎么就烦我烦的头疼了啊
Some people get real headaches. Oh, really?
我是真的头疼啊 真的吗
I don't know. Maybe I still have the flu.
不知道 可能我的流感还没好吧
You've been in bed for a week.
你都在床上躺了一周了
Do you want to skip my mom's benefit tonight?
今晚我妈办的宴会你不来了吗
No. God, no. I need to get outta the house.
我去啊 我得出门透透气才行
I'm so bored.
我都无聊死了
Well, you wanna know what Dr. Walker thinks?
你想知道沃克医生是怎么看的吗
No. Come on. I'm taking clinical diagnosis.
不想 别这样啊 我在学临床诊断呢
Let me try. Let me try. All right.
让我试试嘛 好吧
Uh... No fever.
恩... 不发烧
Could it be Ojai food poisoning?
是欧康食品中毒症
Or idiopathic wedding-plan-itis?
或者是婚礼筹备焦虑症吧
Wedding-plan-itis? Mm-hmm.
婚礼筹备焦虑症?
Don't you have to get to school or something?
你不用上学的吗
Oh, I do.
是的 我得去
I love you. All right.
我爱你
Look, if you don't feel better, call me, all right?
如果你等下还是觉得不舒服 给我电♥话♥
Get up.
快起床吧
They cut our line of credit in half? Why?
他们为什么把我们的信用额度降低了一半
Because everything else in the neighborhood
因为我们这个区
Is selling for less...
地价贬值了
So our place is less valuable.
所以我们的公♥寓♥也不值钱了
God, I hate banks. All they care about is money.
我真讨厌银行啊 永远向钱看
How much did they leave us?
那银行给我们多少贷款
Uh, $50,000, which is not enough to pay for this baby.
五万块 肯定不够领养宝宝的
Just getting Michelle approved as our surrogate
单单让米雪儿成为法定代♥孕♥人的审理费用
And the screening alone was close to 5 grand.
和检查费用就花了五千块
Well, you know, fine. I will--I'll cater more.
那好吧 那我就做些外快
Cater? We're talking $50,000.
做外快? 那可是五万块
Well, I'll cater a lot if I have to.
那我就多多的做些外快
Well, what am I supposed to do, steal campaign contributions?
那我怎么办 贪污竞选经费吗
It'd be money better spent. Oh, if you think Robert's bad,
竞选本来就是浪费钱 罗伯特已经不错了
Wait till you see this nut job Barry Henderson
等你见见那个白♥痴♥的巴里·海德森
Who's entering the primary today.
他今天参加初选
He'd cut our line of credit just for being gay.
绝对是个不折不扣的"恐同症"患者
Well, what are we supposed to do?
那我们应该怎么办
We've come this far. I don't want to give up just--
我可不想半途而废啊
I will talk to another bank and I will get us this loan.
我会跟另外一个银行联♥系♥贷款的事
I promise.
我保证
Ugh. I gotta run. My phone's been buzzing all morning
我得走了 我的手♥机♥狂震一上午了
'Cause of this Henderson dude. Did you just say "dude"?
都因为这个叫海德森的哥们 哥们?
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
抱歉 口误了
Call the police! There's an insane man outside!
快报♥警♥ 外面有个疯子
No, Kevin, Kevin, that's Kluve the crusader. Who?!
凯文 那是克拉夫·十字军战士 谁啊
That's my father wearing his Kluve the crusader costume.
那是我爸穿着克拉夫·十字军战士的戏服
Kluve?
克拉夫
From planet Kluven.
从克拉夫特星球上来的
Just let him in.
让他进来啦
Hi, Wally. Hi, Kevin.
沃利 凯文
Sorry. Didn't mean to scare ya.
抱歉 不想吓到你
Hi, dad.
爸爸
Hi, son.
孩子
Wow. Hey, I-I see the-- The costume still fits.
这戏服看着还挺合身
There's a comic convention in town,
镇上有个漫画集♥会♥
So I thought I'd get it out of the mothballs and go.
所以我就索性翻出来穿上参加去
It was kind of a last-minute thing.
也是临时决定的
Where's, uh, where's mom?
妈妈呢
Um, she didn't want to come.
她不想来
Oh, yeah. Well, she never loved Kluve the way we did.
她从来不喜欢我们装扮成克拉夫的模样
No, she didn't. But, uh...
是啊 她不怎么喜欢
Scotty...
斯科特
Your mother left me.
你妈妈离开我了
Mom? Yeah.
妈妈 什么事
Have you seen my keys? I-I let Evan play with them,
看见我的钥匙了没 我丢给埃文玩
And then they just seem to migrate.
然后就不见了
Oh, thank you. And where my last quarter contribution report
谢谢 我的上季度捐款报告
Has migrated to, I do not know.
上哪去了 我也不知道
Oh, well, you can't blame Evan for that.
这个可不能怪埃文
Oh! Ooh, I'm gonna be late for my meeting at the center
我要迟到了 要去疗养中心开会
About tonight's benefit.
研究今晚的筹款晚会
Oh, could I have picked
挑这个时候募款
A worse time to be raising money?
这有比这更差的时机么
Mom, did you know that perfectionists
妈妈 知道吗 完美主义者
Have far more stress and conflict
在他们的生活中
In their lives than You're telling me.
承受着更大的压力和痛苦 当然是了
I have convinced myself--
我一直在对自己说
No one's coming tonight, no one.
今晚没人会来 没人
Mom, you need to lose the stress.
妈妈 你该放轻松点
The stress is going to deplete your adrenaline reserves.
压力会降低你的肾上腺素
Who needs adrenaline?
我拿肾上腺素干吗
I'm practically spinning like a top.
我都像陀螺似的团团转了
Mom, the benefit is gonna be great, okay?
妈妈 晚会一定会成功的
Now relax. Okay, now I will be home in a couple of hours.
放轻松 我先回家一会
Kitty? Kitty?
凯蒂 凯蒂
Kitty?
凯蒂
Um, don't you have your appointment
你今天不是约了
With Dr. Avadon today? Oh, you know what? I canceled it.
埃文顿医生吗 对了 我取消了
I--you know, I just--
我只是
I really want something new for the benefit,
今晚的晚会 我想买♥♥点新衣服
So I'm gonna go shopping.
所以我准备去购物了
Oh, well, what day did you reschedule it for?
那你再约在什么时候了么
Maybe I could go with you.
或许我能和你一起去
You don't have to worry about it.
这你就不用担心了
Besides, you know, I'm just not so keen
况且 我不怎么想
On Dr. Avadon anymore.
再去找埃文顿医生了
What--what did she do?
她做了什么
Do you want to find another doctor?
你要换其他医生?
No, no, no, it's not that. She's--she's great.
不不 没什么 她很好
It's just, um...
就是
Well, I'm--I'm thinking about some alternatives
我在考虑其他疗法
Instead of doing any more chemo.
不想再做化疗了
What?
什么
Are you insane? What are you talking about?
你疯了么 你在想什么
Mother, I... I really wish you wouldn't freak out.
妈妈 我很希望你不要反应这么大
Well, how do you expect me to react?
那你要我什么反应
Stopping chemo at this time
这个时候停止化疗
Would be the worst possible thing you could do.
这是你做过的最糟的决定了
How do you know?
谁说的
Kitty, stop. Please. You're frightening me.
凯蒂 别说了 你吓坏我了
Before you say another word, mom,
如果你还要说什么 妈妈
Remember that you weren't the one sitting there
要知道 不是你 坐在那儿
With a bag full of poison dripping into your arm,
挂着一大包药水 打着点滴
Shivering and--and trying to get warm from the chills.
不停的颤抖 不停的想给自己取暖
And you weren't the one
也不是你
Who was so jacked up on prednisone
因为强的松[药剂]导致睡眠混乱
That you got up at 3:00 in the morning
半夜三点爬起来
And cleaned up the kitchen. You were up all night?
清洗厨房♥ 你整夜没睡觉?
I didn't know that.
我都不知道
Well, that's because you were sleeping.
那是因为你在睡觉
Why didn't you tell me any of this?
为什么不告诉我
Did you tell Robert?
你跟罗伯特说过吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表