剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
The odds are against you.
形势对你们非常不利
I'll bet on you to fail.
我打赌你们会破产
See you at the fire sale.
拍卖♥♥会上见喽
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼啊
Plumping pillows. What are you doing here?
把枕头弄好 你在这干嘛
I can't believe that you went through with this.
我真不敢相信你居然同意了
Oh, tell me about it.
就是嘛
Mom still believes that Kevin is coming.
妈妈还是认为凯文会来
So here we are.
所以我们就在这了
Kevin c... What are you talking about?
凯文会 你到底在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
The $2 million.
那两百万美元
What? You talked my daughter into
什么 你说服我女儿
signing all her money over to Ojai.
让她把她所有的钱都转让给欧康
Holly, I would never do that.
赫莉 我绝不会那么做的
You don't know what I'm talking about?
你不知道我在说什么
No. Rebecca transferred all her money
不知道 瑞贝卡把她所有钱
into the accessible accounts.
都转到对账交易账户上
Half of it is gone already.
有一半已经用完了
Oh, my god. She's trying to buy us time.
天哪 她是想给我们争取时间
What, she-- she's hiding out here?
什么 她躲在这儿
Rebecca,I can't believe that you transferred all your money,
瑞贝卡 不敢相信你把所有钱都转来了
Mom, not now.
现在别谈这个
I've got the geological survey.
我拿到了一份地质调查报告
It came through? Yeah.
出来了 没错
Let's look at it. Okay,okay.
我们看看 没问题
Calm down. We have to read it first.
冷静点 我们先看看
Let's look at it here. Okay, wait.
看这里 等等
What's the wireless password?
无线网络密♥码♥是什么
Mom, you really should change that.
妈妈 你真该把这个密♥码♥改了
All right. Well, whatever. Okay.
好吧 随便吧
Oh, my god. There it is. 14 pages?
天哪 这里 有十四页
14 pages? Email it to me.
十四页 用邮件发给我
I'll print it on my office.
我到办公室里打印出来
Okay, I'm gonna get my glasses. Open the first page.
我去拿眼镜 打开第一页
Okay, Scotty, I'm not exactly a-a-a cake person,
斯科特 我不是个很会做蛋糕的人
But--but aren't you using excessive force with...
但你没觉得你对碗里那些
whatever that stuff is in the bowl?
神秘物质用力过猛了吗
No. It's like your mother said,
没啊 就像你妈妈说的
when the world is shifting, you hold your ground.
无论世界怎么变 你都得坚守你的岗位
She chops,
她负责切东西
and I beat butter and sugar into submission.
而我就负责把奶油和糖搅拌到一起
Oh, who am I kidding?
我唬谁呢
I'm totally freaking out waiting for Michelle's call.
我等米歇尔的电♥话♥等到要崩溃了
You know, freaking out is all part of the deal.
崩溃也是人生的必经之路
And believe me, I know how hard it is,
相信我 我深知这有多难受
because I've... I've been through it. You know,
因为我也经历过
You know the first time when it didn't work out,
第一次没有成功的时候
I knew we had a second chance.
我知道我们还有机会
But this is it.
但这是我们最后的机会
We have no more embryos
我们没有胚胎了
and no more money.
也没有钱了
What if it doesn't work?
如果没成怎么办
Oh, it will.
会有用的
Or it won't.
或许也会没用
And, you know, whatever happens,
但是无论怎样
I know that you and Kevin are gonna be okay.
你和凯文都会好好的
Oh, I'm sorry. It's Robert.
抱歉 是罗伯特
Hey. How did it go?
怎么样
Oh. Oh, come on. Come on, Robert.
拜托 罗伯特
Please, just--can't you come over here?
求你了 你就不能过来吗
No, no, there's-- there's, like,enough food
不是 这里有很多吃的
For--for what,20 people?
够二十个人吃呢
No, no. Okay. It's fine. I-I get it.
不 那好吧 我知道了
Robert wants me to go down to his office.
罗伯特要我去他办公室
Is everything okay? I don't know,
没事吧 我不知道
but can you tell my mother that...that I had to go?
你能不能跟我妈说一声 我走了
And...I know that the next phone call
我知道 下一通电♥话♥
is gonna be for you.
一定会是找你的
And I know that it's gonna be good.
我相信一定会是好消息
So you need to keep the faith.
所以你要坚持你的信念
Thanks.
谢谢
"Quaternary sedimentary rock." There's some of that there.
那儿有些叫做"第四纪沉积岩"的东西
What is--what is that? Is that good or bad?
那是什么 好的还是坏的
Well, it depends.
那要看情况了
It can be good for grape vines,
那东西有利于葡萄藤的生长
but we don't need any of those.
但我们不需要这些
Well, I called the company,
我给公♥司♥打了电♥话♥
and they can't walk us through this until tomorrow.
但是他们最早明天才能帮我们看看
Well, sadly, I don't think that it is confusing.
我不觉得这有什么好看的
There's no oil, no natural gas, no gold, no tin.
那里没有石油天然气 更没有金矿锡矿
But there's 14 pages of it.
但这儿有长达十四页的报告呢
There's a lot more to consider.
有很多需要考虑呢
Look right here. Groundwater indicated.
看这里 地下水痕迹
What--what does that mean?
什么意思
Fractured carbonate rock suggests greater porosity
根据断裂的碳酸岩可推测出 该对象
at depths beyond the scope of this survey.
在深度超出本报告考察范围处 具有多孔性
Further study employing electromagnetic induction recommended
建议使用电磁感应技术进一步调查
I guess they don't know yet.
我猜他们也没查到什么
Okay, but what-- what does that mean--
那电磁感应技术
Electromagnetic induction?
是什么意思
It's obviously the study that we did not commission.
很明显那不在我们的委托范围内
Oh, and how much is that gonna cost?
那要花多少钱
There is nothing here that's gonna help us. Nothing.
这对我们一点帮助都没有 一点都没有
Tommy, hi.
汤米
Hey. What's that?
那是什么
The geological survey.
地质调查报告
Don't get excited. We don't have good news.
别太高兴了 没有任何好消息
Yeah, me either.
我也是
We just met with York. What?
我们刚见了约克 什么
York--why?
约克 为什么
We tried to make a deal.
我们试图跟他谈笔交易
But w-we already had a deal.
我们已经做了交易
Yeah, that's what we thought.
是 我们就是这么想的
Look, he knows Ojai's about to go under.
他知道欧康要破产了
He knows about your money. What?
他也知道你的钱的事 什么
And he thinks it's only a matter of time before we fail.
他认为我们破产只是时间的长短问题
Yeah, he says he'll be there to pick up the pieces.
他说他到时候会站出来收拾残局
He pulled the offer.
他反悔了
Forget it.
算了
Forget it. Just... Mom.
算了 妈
No, forget it. Mom.
不要再提了 妈
Holly No, mom, wait.
赫莉 妈 等等
You said we went to make a deal.
你刚说 我们打算谈笔交易
Who--who's we?
我们 是谁
Yeah, me, Justin and Kevin.
我 贾斯汀还有凯文
Justin went to see a patient.
贾斯汀去看一个病人
Where's Kevin? I don't know.
凯文在哪儿 我不知道
Is he all right?
他还好吧
No, mom.
不好 妈妈
He's not coming.
他不会来了
What do you want us to do, mom?
妈妈 你要我们怎么做
Should we stay or...
我们要留下还是
No. He's not gonna come.
不用了 他不会来了
Just go do whatever it is you have to do, Sarah.
去忙你的吧 莎拉
Thanks, Tommy.
谢谢 汤米
Mom.
妈妈
What are you doing here? I don't want to talk.
你跟来做什么 我不想谈
Well, I'm sorry. You have to.
我很抱歉 你得谈谈
And you might want to stop driving like a psycho.
你不能再像疯子一样开那么快了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表