剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Oh. Is everything okay?
没事吧
Listen, Rebecca, do me a favor.
听着 瑞贝卡 帮我个忙
there are too many cooks in this kitchen.
厨房♥里的人已经够多了
Uh, Rebecca,
瑞贝卡
would you mind taking out these empanadas for me?
能帮我把这些肉馅卷饼吗拿过去吗
Definitely.
当然可以
How was the drive?
旅途如何
Oh, it wasn't bad.
还凑活吧
Whatever you do, don't go in the kitchen.
无论如何 都不要去厨房♥
Everybody's freaking out. I'm gonna grab a sweater.
大家都很烦躁 我去拿件毛衣
You want one, Justin?
你要吗 贾斯汀
Justin.
贾斯汀
No, I would've asked. Thank you, rebecca.
不要了 要是需要我会说的 谢谢
Are you guys okay?
你俩没事吧
We've been better. What about you?
一般般 你怎么样
How you feeling? I feel fine.
感觉如何 感觉很好
What do they have you taking these days? Taking?
他们让你吃的什么药 吃药
For your heart, Robert. Atorva,
治你心脏的 阿托伐他汀
which is why I'm gonna have some more of this.
所以我要多吃点这个
Hi, guys.
大家好
How were the crowds?
人们表现如何
The crowds were large, friendly.
人非常多 很友善
Well-- loud, excruciatingly loud.
而且还很吵 吵得让人受不了
Robert, can I talk to you for a minute? Sure.
罗伯特 能和你谈谈吗 可以
Oh, don't go in the kitchen. Saul might kill you.
别去厨房♥ 不然索尔会杀了你的
What?
什么
That's nice. Oh, look how cute. They have menus.
真好 真不错 他们还有菜单
So let's see, they have "Lamb burgers with yogurt,
来看看 他们还有酸乳羔羊肉汉堡
Chipotle meatloaf."
墨西哥胡椒烘肉卷
Ooh, yum. Anyone want some olive tapenade?
不错 有没有人想来点橄榄酱
Wine, please. Wine, please.
我要酒
Here.
给
Oh, Rebecca, when do you start your new job?
瑞贝卡 你什么时候开始你的新工作
It's a sensitive subject.
真是个敏感的话题
Yeah, so maybe we should just drop it.
是啊 所以我们最好别谈
All I am saying, Robert, is that it's weird.
罗伯特 我的意思就是说 很古怪
Okay, I've tried to track
我试着追查
Citizens for a corrupt-free America,
"清廉美♥利♥坚♥"这个组织
and they are not a registered lobbying group.
这个团体根本没有注册过
They don't exist anywhere.
他们不存在
I'm sure it's just some wing nut with a computer.
我想知识网上的一些行为吧
No, they put it up in exactly the right places.
不对 他们一举一动都很有目的性
Cable news picked up the private jet story
有线新闻台还搞到了私人飞机的事情
Just as we were coming off the bus.
而且就是我们刚下车的时候
Okay, well, look, it's not--
那不是
It's ironic. It's not true, so
真是讽刺 不是真的
It doesn't matter if it's not true, Robert.
是不是真的不重要 罗伯特
There is somebody out there who has a lot of information
外面有人掌握了大量的消息
and a lot of experience, and for whatever reason,
而且很有经验 不知道出于什么原因
they've decided to come after me.
他们决定整死我
Okay, look, you're up in the polls,
好吧 听着 民♥意♥调查显示你还是领先的
So it makes perfect sense. Okay, it makes sense,
所以这是合情合理的 好吧 合情合理
but I'm still trying to find out who it is.
但我还是要坚持查出来是谁
And I've called a couple of my friends, you know,
另一方面 我给我的几个朋友打了电♥话♥
on the other side, and they flatly deny it.
他们否认了
Hey, look, I don't want you to worry about this.
听着 我不想让你担心这些事儿
Robert, they brought up the wig...
罗伯特 他们还提到了假发
and how much it cost.
还说假发花了多少钱
I mean, they brought up the cancer.
我是说 他们提到了癌症的事儿
I didn't think they were gonna do that, and they--they did.
我觉得他们不会那么干 可是他们还是干了
Oh. Too much cilantro in that.
香菜放太多了
I'm sure it's fine.
我觉得刚好
How's everyone doing in here?
大家干的怎么样了
Oh, great. He's a little jittery.
很好啊 就是他有点神经兮兮的
Kevin, drop it. He didn't sleep well last night.
凯文 别说这个了 他昨天晚上没睡好
It's our fault. Oh, come on, Scotty, for god sake.
是我们的错 拜托 斯科特
why is it our fault?
为什么是我们的错
Why, because we were talking
为什么 就因为我们一直在谈
about getting tested? Why are you even worried?
艾滋检测的事儿 为什么你这么担心
It's not like you've been around the block.
你又不是整天在街上闲逛
You've barely set foot
你很少从你的
outside your own house.
房♥子出去
Would you please stop
你能不能不要对这件事
being so patronizing and cavalier about this?
这么傲慢不屑
Okay, I'm sorry I ever mentioned it.
好吧 我很抱歉刚才提起了这个
Are you? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Do you have any idea what you're asking of me? Do you?
你知道你在和我说什么吗 你知道吗
This world the two of you live in,
你们俩现在处于的这个世界
where everything is so easy and so much is possible...
所有的事情都是那么轻而易举
You have a surrogate carrying your child.
你们甚至可以找代♥孕♥母亲
You're--you're married.
你俩 还结婚了
Technically, we're not married.
严格来说 我俩没结婚
Oh, Kevin, excuse me. I'm so sorry.
凯文 不好意思
You're domestic partners.
你们是同志伴侣
Whatever. When I was your age,
不管怎样 当我是你们这么大的时候
I just hoped that I wouldn't get arrested
我去个同志酒吧 都害怕自己
when I walked into a gay bar.
被抓起来
Saul,
索尔
if you don't want to get tested, I'll tot--
如果你不想去检测的话 我会
It's too late. I already did. What?
太晚了 我已经检测过了 什么
I took the test this morning.
我今天早上去检测的
Well, that's a good thing, right?
那是好事啊 不是吗
It's great for people like you,
当然对于你这样的人来说是好事了
because it's spring cleaning for you.
这就像是春季大扫除而已
Isn't that what you said, you go every year?
那不是你说的吗 你们每年都去检测
But you see, I never opened that closet.
你们清楚 我很晚才出柜
Regardless of the world that you grew up in,
不管你们成长的世界是什么样的
the world that I knew was a lot less accepting.
我的那个世界一直缺少包容
People died.
有人因此而丧生
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗
For me, bad news is po--
对于我来说 坏消息就是阳
So why don't you plate up this food?
你们来摆盘吧
And I will get some fresh air.
我出去透透气
It's just pushing my buttons is all.
惹得我很生气
It's just making me doubt everything.
而且还让我对一切都很怀疑
What are you doubting?
你怀疑什么
Well, it's been two months since my last test.
从上次检查已经过了两个月了
And you were fine.
你很好啊
But I have to have another one in six months
可是我半年后还要再检查一次
And another one after that.
然后还有一次
It's always gonna be there.
癌症总是挥之不去
You're not gonna get sick again.
你的癌症不会再反复了
What if I do?
可是如果复发了呢
What if I really...
如果我真的
can't handle this?
应付不来呢
Don't do this. Don't.
不会的 不会的
Don't let one person do this to you.
你不会再复发了
You are up in the polls, and you had a bad day.
民♥意♥调查你还领先 你只是一天不顺而已
Okay, I am gonna go get us some wine.
好吧 我去拿点酒过来
Where the hell is he going?
他要去哪儿
You know, I don't know. But he seemed really upset.
我不知道 不过他看起来心情很不好
You know, I'm gonna go talk to him.
我要去和他谈谈
Mom, stop. Don't.
老妈 别去
Don't get involved.
别把自己牵扯进去
Keep drinking.
继续喝东西吧
Yeah, you know, I'll go to the kitchen, mom.
我去厨房♥帮忙了 老妈
I will find out what's going on,
我去看看是怎么回事
Okay?
好吗
Mm. I'll come with you for moral support.
我和你一起去 从精神上支持你
Why is your mother calling me?
为什么是你老妈给我打电♥话♥呢
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表