剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
The agency, the egg donor, uh, doctors--
中介啊 卵子捐赠人 医生啊
And we want a local surrogate, so that's another up-charge.
我们想要本地代♥孕♥的 所以还要另加钱
And there's a year-long waiting list.
而且还要等一年
Oh, my god. What's the matter?
天哪 怎么了
Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking? I don't know.
你们想的跟我一样吗 我不知道
What are you thinking? I could be your surrogate.
你想什么 我可以替你们代♥孕♥啊
Oh, that's so funny. No, no, II'm serious.
这个笑话好 我是认真的啊
I mean, I could quit my job, and that way,
我可以辞职
I could make my handbags full-time.
我可以全职做手提包
And I could have your baby.
我还可以替你们生孩子
And it'd save you guys, like, a ton of money.
还可以帮你们省钱
You guys, it's perfect.
多完美啊
Sarah, I'm sorry. I can't. I just can't.
莎拉 抱歉了 我可不能帮你
I have a full house right now
家里都满了
With kitty and robert and evan staying here.
凯蒂 罗伯特和埃文都在
I can't take in some random frenchman.
怎么能随便再住进来个法国佬
Well, he's not a random frenchman, mom.
妈 怎么能叫"随便住进来个法国佬"呢
Come on. It's just for a couple of days.
就住几天嘛
It's too early to introduce him to paige and coop,
现在把他介绍给佩吉和库伯太早了
And I need some time alone with them
我得跟他们花些时间独处
To break the news about kitty.
跟他们说凯蒂生病的事
Sweetie, I'm thrilled you found someone you like,
亲爱的 我很高兴你找到你喜欢的人了
But this is really not a good time.
但是时机不对啊
Besides that, I don't even know this guy. None of us do.
而且 我都不了解这个人 我们谁也不了解他
I don't even know his name.
我都不知道他名字
Well, his name's luc, and if you want to meet him,
他叫卢克 如果你想见他
I can bring him in and introduce him.
我就让他进来见你
He's waiting out in the front.
他在门口等着呢
Sarah, for god sakes. You're trying to railroad me.
苍天在上 莎拉你想赶鸭子上架啊
I will meet him. That's it.
我会见他的 但不是现在
Meet who? Luc.
见谁啊 卢克
Lululuc is here? Yes, he's outside.
卢克来了 是啊 他在门外
Mom won't let him stay
妈不让人家进来
'Cause she says she doesn't have enough room.
非说家里屋子不够
Well, kitty, I just don't think it's good to have a stranger
凯蒂 我觉得你现在身体不舒服
Wandering around the house when you're not feeling well.
家里来个陌生男人闲逛的 多不好啊
Actually, I think that robert and i
实际上我跟罗伯特
Are gonna go back to the ranch.
想回家住
You know, just until my next treatment. What?
下次治疗前再回来 为什么
Okay, I'll go get luc.
那我去叫卢克
Kitty, don't you think it's too soon to go home?
凯蒂 你不觉得现在回家太早了吗
No, no, honestly, mom.
不啊妈 实话说
I-I woke up this morning, and I don't--I don't know,
今早醒来 不知道怎的
I just-- I-I feel so much better.
我就感觉特别好
I mean, I'm--I'm gonna go to an event tonight
今晚我还参加歌♥颂会呢
At the reagan library. Tonight?
在里根图书馆 今晚吗
Oh, honey, are you sure?
亲爱的 你确定吗
Yesterday, you could barely keep anything down.
昨天你还饭都吃不下呢
Look, sweetie, you might feel good today,
亲爱的 你可能今天感觉好
But if you do too much too soon, you could have a setback.
但是太消耗精力的话 状态就又退步了
Mom, I think you should look at it this way--
妈 你应该这么想
You were so brilliant at taking care of me,
你照顾我照顾的这么好
That I just--I just--i-- I bounced back.
我一下子恢复了
Mom, kitty, I would like to introduce you to luc laurent.
妈 凯蒂 我给你们介绍下卢克·劳伦特
Nora, I'm so pleased to meet you.
诺拉 见到你真高兴
And thank you for inviting me to this beautiful home.
而且感谢你让我住在你漂亮的家里
You're welcome.
不客气
You must be kitty. Yeah, hi. Mwah.
你就是凯蒂吧 你好
You know, sarah told me that you're not feeling well lately,
莎拉跟我说 你最近身体不太好
But to me, you look radiant.
但我觉得你看上去很阳光
I-Is that the word-- R-radiant--radiant?
这词没用错吧 阳光? 日光?
Yeah, that's a good word.
恩 用的好
Like the sun. Yeah, yeah, like Like the sun.
跟太阳一样 对 跟太阳一样
Beautiful.
太好了
Okay, then. Well, I'll just settle luc in.
太好了 我帮卢克安顿下
My room's good, right, mom?
住我房♥间就行 是吧 妈
See you later. You'll love it. It'sit's the blue room.
等会见 你肯定喜欢我房♥间 刷的蓝漆呢
You know, um...
那个啥
Mom, I think that maybe you're right.
妈 我觉得你是对的
I think that I should probably stay
我是应该
For just a couple more days,
再多待几天
Just to make sure, you know,
确定了
That I don't have some sort of setback.
我的病情不会反复
Robert. Nora.
罗伯特 诺拉
Am I interrupting something?
我没打搅什么吧
No, no. Is kitty okay? She's the same.
没有 凯蒂还好吗 她还是那样
I-I was just over at the asian market
我刚才在亚洲市场里
Trying to find pickled ginger. It's good for your stomach. Mm.
想找酸姜 据说养胃
But could I talk to you for a second? Sure.
我能跟你谈一会吗 好的
I'm--I'm worried about kitty going to this event tonight.
今晚凯蒂要去参加活动 我很担心啊
Mm. You know how excited she gets
政♥治♥集♥会♥上
At political gatherings like this.
她特别容易兴奋
And she'll be around so many people,
而且她周围会有那么多人
And her white blood cell count is down
她白细胞数量少了
And her immune system is not strong.
免疫系统也虚弱
I don't want her to pick up a virus.
我可不想她染上什么病毒
Okay, I promise you, I will keep an eye on her.
我答应你 我会时刻看着她的
I will watch her like a hawk. Just try not to worry.
我会像老鹰一样盯着她 别担心了
Well, that's easier said than done.
说的容易 做起来难啊
Well, you gotta trust me on this one.
这次你得相信我
She's gonna be okay.
她会没事的
Okay, I have a room full of angry constituents,
一屋子愤怒的立宪员等着我呢
And I should... All right, go. Go, go, go.
我该... 去去去
Look, this is a huge step, and I'd rather
这可是重要的一大步
Do it the normal way, which is through an agency.
我宁愿走正常渠道 找中介
And normal to you is picking some stranger out of a book?
正常渠道就是从列表里选个陌生人?
That's how it's done. Well, normal to me
本来就是那样的 我理解的正常渠道
Is finding someone I know who cares about us
是找一个真正关心在乎我们的
And who's invested in going through this process with us.
能跟我们一同走过这个过程的人
I'm not comfortable with her being our surrogate. Why?
她给我们代♥孕♥ 我别扭 为什么
You have to admit, she's a little flaky.
你不得不承认 她疯疯癫癫的
She is not. She's my friend.
才不是 她是我朋友
And she helped me through a lot of really tough times
她帮我度过了很多难关
When a lot of people labeled me as flaky.
还有人说我疯疯癫癫呢
You know what? I feel like this is another case of my opinion
我感觉这次又是 我的意见
Not mattering as much as yours does I'm sI'm
不像你的意见那么重要 我我...
Would you mind not taking a text message
我跟你说话的时候
While I'm talking to you?
你不能不看短♥信♥吗
It's from kitty. "you should really come over to mom's."
凯蒂发的 你真应该马上来妈妈家
I have to go. I'm really sorry. Kevin, I reallyugh.
我得走了 真抱歉 凯文 我...
No, I'm sorry. We'll talk about this later.
我很抱歉 稍后再说吧
You go forward, I go back.
你向前 我向后
So it's back, side, close. Forward, side, close.
就是 后面侧面近身 前面侧面近身
Ba--okay, here we go.
好的 开始吧
You dput your arm around me. Mom, mom, mom, no.
你得搂住我的腰啊 妈 妈 不行
This is weird. I'm-- I don't want to do this.
太别扭了 我不干
You have to get used to it.
你得习惯啊
There's a whole lot of protocol about the first dance.
新人舞可是有好多含义的
And holly has done so much for this wedding.
赫莉为了婚礼做了那么多
I don't want the walkers to be the weak link.
可不能让咱沃克家的丢人
Come on. We have to do this
快点 必须得学
Before kitty and evan wake up from their nap.
等凯蒂和埃文醒过来咱们就练不了了
Okay, now you go forward, side, close. Sorry.
现在 你向前侧边然后近身 不好意思
Back, side, close. All right.
向后 侧边 然后近身 好吧
To look up. Don't look at your feet. Mom, I'm sorry.
抬头啊 看你的脚干嘛 妈
I'm not gonna need to know how to do this, all right?
我根本不需要学怎么跳
I'm not gonna be doing the box fox at my wedding.
我婚礼上也不会去跳长方步
It is the box step. It's the foundation for
人家那叫方块步
All of ballroom dancing.
是国标舞的基础
You learn this, and you've learned everything.
学会这个 其他舞蹈不愁了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表