剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Well, it... it's those children.
都是因为她的那些子女
They're fully grown, but they still keep her on her toes.
都长大成人了 还让她不得安宁
But...
不过
They're wonderful.
他们都很棒
How could they not be with a mother like that?
有其母 必有其子女
Baby names? When did you have time to get these?
《取名大全》 你怎么有时间买♥♥这些
Oh, a couple weeks ago.
几星期之前买♥♥的
Look at you, Mr. Quietly Confident.
看看你啊 胸有成竹先生
I knew all along.
我一直就知道
Well, forget Ms. Nadine.
千万别取娜丁夫人
Looks like you found your calling.
感觉好像受到感召了一样
Sarah.
莎拉
Okay, well, you're all packed, pretty sparingly.
好了 你都收拾好了 很简洁嘛
I won the lottery.
我中彩票了
You what?
你什么
I won the lottery.
我中彩票了
You got a green card. It just arrived.
你拿到绿卡了 刚刚送到
You got a green card.
你拿到绿卡了
Harmony Wandell.
哈蒙妮·温戴尔
Augustus Walker.
奥古斯都·沃克
Hey, you know what?
你知道不
We're never gonna agree on a baby name?
我们不可能在婴儿名字上达成共识吗
No, no. Ms. Nadine's predictions...
不是 是娜丁夫人的预言
There's one outstanding...
有一个很出名的
You know, the one about a loved one making a journey.
说的是一个小可人儿的旅行
Well, it's gotta be your grandma.
说的是你奶奶吧
Oh, yeah. I guess.
对 估计是
Okay, I've got everything, mom.
好了 妈 我把东西都收拾好了
Do you want to wear your coat or shall I pack it?
你是想穿着外套 还是打包
If I wanted to pack it, Nora, I would have packed it.
诺拉 我要真想 早就自己打好包了
Use your head.
动动脑子
Good point, mom.
说得好 妈
Good point.
说得好
I'm glad to get your call, senator.
很高兴接到您的电♥话♥ 参议员先生
I'm wheels up in five.
车子5分钟之内就要开
I don't have much time. I changed my mind.
我时间有限 我改变主意了
Why?
为什么
I just started thinking that
我只是开始觉得
maybe I should be worrying about something bigger
我应该担心更重要的事
than my corner of the world.
而不是自己的一方小天空
Are you sure? I'm in.
你确定吗 我加入
You've made the right decision.
你做了正确的决定
Let's hope so.
希望如此
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表