剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Look, sir, I-I know that going for an internship right now
我知道现在申请实习机会
May not be the best idea, but--
也许不是最好的时机
Has someone in your family been diagnosed with cancer?
你家里有人被诊断出癌症了?
Yeah. Um... My sister kitty.
是的 我姐姐凯蒂
It's lymphoma, stage iii.
淋巴癌 第三♥期♥
How did-- How did you know that--
你怎么知道
Because I've see's it before. What?
我见多了 什么
A-a sudden academic fire, newfound interest in oncology.
突然间干劲十足 燃起对肿瘤学的热爱
I'm sorry. I--you know, I-I--that's--
我很抱歉
I'm--I just want to help somehow.
我只是希望能帮上忙
And there's nothing wrong with that,
这没有什么错
And many of the greatest advances in medicine,
医学上的许多伟大发现
In every branch of science, has been made
或者说在任何一个学科上的发现
By people who have very personal motives.
背后都有每个人各自的动力驱使
Then--then why is going for an internship a bad idea?
那为什么现在申请不合适
Just because there is a right way and a wrong way to go about things.
每件事都有好和不好的方面
Taking on so much in your first year,
第一年给自己这么重的负担
And then, god forbid, you fail?
然后呢 要是没通过呢
How does that help anybody?
那样的话 哪算帮助
Yeah, you're--you're right. I-I-i get it.
你说的对 我明白了
And now..
接下来
About carter.
关于卡特
Carter, yeah. He, uh, he wants a new lab partner.
卡特他想换个新搭档
Well, he is brilliant. So he tells me.
他很聪明 是的
But he's so afraid of failure that he can't think straight.
但是他太害怕失败了 所以想不通
Me too.
我也是
But you have more practical life experience
你有丰富的生活经验
Than any student I've had in years.
我这么多年来都没碰到过你这样的
And he's had less life than anyone I've ever met.
但是他也是我遇到过的最不懂生活的
So what, you--you want me to get him laid or--
你是要我给他找对象?
No, Mr. Walker.
不是的
I want you to teach him by example
我希望你能亲身教会他
How to get along with people in the real world.
怎么样和人相处
Yeah, I... Yeah, I can do that.
这个我能行
Good. And look,
那就好 还有
Someday you may become an extraordinary oncologist,
将来你或许能成为出色的肿瘤医生
Able to help people like your sister.
能帮助许许多多像你姐姐一样的人
But every journey starts with the first step.
但是 千里之行始于足下
And in this case, the first step is the hand.
在我们这个学科 始于手下吧
Start with the hand.
从手开始
I left my cell phone in the car.
我把手♥机♥拉在车里了
I'm surprised that you wanted to meet me here.
你怎么约我在这里见面
No, I-I asked you because I wanted your opinion.
找你来是想知道你的意见
Yeah.
好的
But, uh, I also really need to apologize. I'm--I'm sorry.
但是我想先道个歉 真对不起
I-I was frustrated, and I took it out on you,
我很沮丧 然后冲你发飙
And I shouldn't have.
我不应该这样的
I promise I won't be all bridezilla
我保证接下来的筹划中
For the rest of the wedding planning.
我不会再发新娘疯了
You weren't that bad.
你没有那么夸张啦
And I'm sure it was really annoying,
我知道会很烦
Me picking up the phone all the time.
我一直在打电♥话♥
No, no. Is everything okay? Yeah. Everything is great now.
不不 现在还好吗 很顺利
I got enough juice that we can start production on our new blend.
我找到了足够多的果汁 能开始新的生产了
That's great. It's great.
那太棒了 是呀
But today is about you and your wedding.
不过今天来是要讨论你的婚礼
So what do you think about this place?
你觉得这个地方怎么样
Ugh! Mom.
妈妈
Is it me, or do all of these places suck? No, you're right.
是我的问题还是真的它们太差了 你没事
None of these places have been right for you and justin.
我们还没有找到合适你们俩的地方
So let's just take a step back, all right?
我们先后退一步想想
Okay, so now when you think about your wedding,
当你想起你的婚礼时
What do you picture?
你脑海里是什么样一副画面
I don't have a picture.
我根本想不出画面
I mean, where was I when all of these little girls
我那时候在干吗
Were staging fake weddings in their bedrooms?
其他小女生都懂在房♥间里扮新娘子
Outside in the backyard splashing in the mud
你那时候还在后院玩泥巴
And begging me to let you stay out
还老是求我
For "five more minutes, please, mommy." I remember.
"妈妈 妈妈再让我玩五分钟吧" 我记得
You would stay out as long as I would let you.
我要是肯 你都呆的不想回来了
You and that stuffed dolphin that I got you at sea world,
你带着我给你买♥♥的毛绒海豚
Running through the ferns.
在草丛里乱跑
Awokawoka. Awokawhat?
玩具熊 什么
Awoka-woka. That's it. What?
玩具熊 就是这个了
Mom, II think I know where we should get married. Great.
妈妈 我知道在哪结婚了 太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
If you're not up for company, I could come back.
如果你想一个人待着 那我过会再来
No, no, I am. Come on in.
不不 进来吧
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
I'm tired, but, you know, I'm actually not that bad.
很累 但是感觉还好
Good. Or not good.
那就好 或者不好?
No, I... It's good.
挺好的
Mom, are you--are you angry about yesterday?
妈妈你昨天生我的气了吗
No.
没有
I am... Over it.
我想通了
Whatever it was, I'm over it.
不管什么事 我都想通了
You're the one that knows what's best for you,
你知道什么对你最好
And whatever you want or don't want--
不管你怎么想
Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
告诉我吧 我会照做
Mom, you're already doing it.
妈妈你已经做很多了
I feel like I'm not doing enough.
我觉得还是不够
Well, you can't cure me.
你总不会想要治好我吧
I wish I could pull every bit of that cancer out of you
我真希望能把每一点病痛
And put it in me instead.
都转移过来
I wish it were me.
我真希望能代替你
I know. That's why I couldn't have you with me yesterday.
我知道 所以昨天才不让你去
I didn't want to put you through that,
我不希望害你面对这些事情
And--and besides, if you cry, I cry.
而且 要是你哭了 我会跟着哭的
Did sarah do okay?
莎拉做的还好吧
Yeah, sarah-- Sarah did great.
莎拉很厉害
Just--aah. What?
怎么啦
No, it's just this-- This, uh, injection site
这个打点滴的地方
Is just pretty sore.
很疼
I don't know. Dr. Avadon said they're gonna maybe
埃文顿医生说下次
Put in a chest catheter.
或许用胸导管
It makes it easier.
会舒服一点
I don't want to cry.
我不想哭的
It's okay.
没关系的
You can cry.
哭出来吧
I love you.
我爱你
Are you at a good place to take a break?
你差不多能休息了吗
Sure, if you can help me remember
如果你能帮我回忆
The erector spinae muscles.
竖脊肌的构成
There's iliocostalis, uh, longissimus, spinalis.
包括髂肋肌 最长肌还有棘肌
I'm just trying to get a head start on next week's work.
我得先提前预习下周的课
I.l.s. Um... I love sex.
ILS 就是我要做♥爱♥(首字母相同)
Erector. Sex.
竖脊肌就是竖JJ 就是做♥爱♥
Yeah. I'm into that.
好主意
I got it. I.l.s. What--what's going on?
明白了 ILS 出现奇迹了么
Okay, um, so you know how you said that,
记得你说过的吗
You know, little girls play bride?
小女生扮新娘
Well, I-I didn't.
我没扮过
But I did play the isle of awoka-woka.
但是我玩过小熊孤岛探险记
I would go outside
我在外面玩
With my little stuffed animal--bradmore--
带着我的毛绒玩具 布拉德莫
This little dolphin, and we'd great stranded...
是个小海豚 然后我们被困住了
On a deserted island.
在一个没人的荒岛上
But instead of--instead of being sad, we would be happy,
当然是要换成开心的气氛
Because, you know, there were palm trees and tiki torches
我们可以弄上棕榈树和提基火炬
And--and coconut desserts, and it was just--it was perfect.
还有耶果甜点 真是太棒了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表