剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Really?
是吗
Ah, well, you've been at the sink all night.
你都在水池边忙儿一晚上了
Come with me. Why don't we let Sarah finish the dishes?
跟我来 剩下的盘子给莎拉不就好了
Nora, it's fine.
诺拉 没关系的
No, you deserve a break. Come on.
不 你该休息了 过来
Go away.
走开
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
I'm such an idiot.
我真白♥痴♥
Having one drink doesn't make you an idiot, Justin.
喝杯酒不会把你变白♥痴♥的 贾斯汀
It makes you human.
人之常情
I'm not gonna be a doctor. What are you talking about?
我做不了医生了 说什么呢
You see, uncle Saul, I'm failing. What?
索尔叔叔 我挂科了 什么
I got my grades today,
我今天拿到成绩了
and I'm back on academic probation. I'm sorry.
我又回到试读期了 真抱歉
All that work I've done, so many frickin' hours I put in,
付出如此多心血 耗费如此多时间
I have to start all over again.
我又要重新开始
Oh, I'm sorry, Justin.
真抱歉 贾斯汀
And, you know, I couldn't even tell Rebecca.
我甚至都无法告诉瑞贝卡
She was standing right in front of me when I found out,
我知道成绩时 她就站在我面前
And you know what I did? I took off.
你知道我怎么做的吗 我逃跑了
Do you know how disappointed I am in myself?
你知道我对自己有多失望吗
Hold it. Hang on. Justjust What?
别走 等等 什么
Just listen to me.
且听我说一句
You're about to get married, Justin.
你将要结婚了 贾斯汀
You have your whole life ahead of you.
你人生的序幕即将拉开
You just have to remember one thing.
你要谨记一句话
Remember how strong you are every day,
时刻提醒自己有多么的坚强
Because it never stops.
因为生活永不停息
I miss Rebecca.
我想瑞贝卡
I miss what we used to be.
我怀念我们过去的时光
I mean, I feel like we've gotten caught up in all this wedding stuff,
我觉得我们就像被婚礼囚禁了一样
And...I've lost my best friend.
而且 我失去了最好的朋友
She hasn't gone any place.
她哪儿都没去
She's right there, Justin.
她一直都在那 贾斯汀
You know, they're having some wedding thing at my mom's house tonight.
今晚她们在我妈那儿讨论婚礼事宜
I think I should go talk to her. Yeah, you should.
我该去找她聊聊 应该的
The dishes are done.
盘子洗完了
Pots, too?
壶也洗了吗
Come on, mom. I was just making conversation.
拜托 妈妈 我只不过在聊天
Bull crap, Sarah.
别废话 莎拉
You were rude. You were interrogating him.
你的举止很鲁莽 语气跟审问他似的
But it's like you're in a trance.
但是你像被催眠了一样
It's not just me that thinks so.
不仅仅我这么认为
Kitty does, too.
凯蒂也这么认为
The two of you have been discussing this?
你们议论过吗
Well, mom, coming into the house lately, it--it--look.
是啊 妈妈 最近每次来访
It feels like an--an altered universe.
都觉得这里简直面目全非
Well, I like the alteration. I'm happy.
我喜欢现在的样子 我很开心
I've been a little lax with the housework. So what?
我在家务上是些懈怠了 怎样
Don't take it out on Simon.
少归咎于西蒙
Listen to me. FYI--your Simon Craig, M.D.,
听着 你的医学博士西蒙·克雷格
Has two malpractice suits against him.
有两项医疗事故指控
The first, failure... to follow up a biopsy.
第一项 没有追踪活检
The second was And the second is delayed treatment, right?
第二项 第二项是延误治疗 对吗
You know this already?
你已经知道了吗
Yes. You want to know what else I know?
对 想问我还知道些什么吗
Both cases--thrown out. Insufficient grounds.
两项控告都被否决了 因为证据不足
He didn't do anything wrong.
他没有做错什么
All doctors get sued.
医生都会被起诉的
But you can't believe that
但是你不能相信
someone that young and attractive can be a good guy
一个年轻有魅力的人会是一个好人
and still want to be with your mother. Oh, don't
还愿意和你妈妈在一起 别
He's a good person Sarah.
他是个好人 莎拉
Why can't you just be happy for me?
为何你就不能为我高兴呢
Look, I want to, mom. I really do.
听着 我想的 妈妈 真的想
Sarah, Sarah...
莎拉 莎拉
But there's something Listen to me now.
不过有些事情 现在听我说
I am really, really sorry that Luc left you.
卢克离开你 我真的很难过
If I could bring him back to you, I would.
要是我能把他带回你身边 我会的
But honestly, I think it's unfair of you
但老实说 我觉得把你的伤心事
to take your broken heart out on me. What?
算到我头上不公平 什么
What?!
什么
I just--I just wanted to let you know we're here.
就是想告诉你们 我们来了
What happened to your big boys night out? Ugh. Wine first.
你们的大男孩之夜怎样 先来杯酒
Uh, did Justin find out anything?
贾斯汀发现什么了吗
No, but we all did.
没有 不过我们都发现了
What?
什么
Look, I-I-I need to tell you something,
听着 我得告诉你件事
But I-I don't want you to get scared.
不过我不想吓到你
Well, now I am scared.
好吧 我现在吓到了
I mean... what's going on? Did you talk to Kitty?
发生什么了 你和凯蒂谈过吗
No, no, no. I didn't tell Kitty.
没 我没和凯蒂说
I had a drink at my bachelor party.
我在单身派对上喝酒了
Oh, my god, Justin. I'm soI'm so sorry.
天哪 贾斯汀 我很抱歉
No, what were you thinking?
不 你在想什么
I wasn't thinking, which is exactly why it happened.
我没想 所以才发生了
Yeah, but you can't be drinking.
没错 但是你不能喝酒的
I understand that. I--
我懂 我
Rebecca, I already called my sponsor.
瑞贝卡 我已经打电♥话♥给我的保证人了
You know, Justin, we're about to start a life together.
贾斯汀 我们就要开始一起生活了
I-I know, which is why I feel like I should be able
我明白 所以我觉得我该
to tell you everything and anything that is happening.
告诉你所有事情 所有发生的
No, I-I--no, no. But right now--
不 我 不过眼下
But, Rebecca, that's not it.
不过 瑞贝卡 不是那个
There's more, actually.
事实上 还不止
I have to tell you something--
我必须要告诉你
No, no, I can't.
不 不 我不能
I can't deal with this right now.
我现在不能听
I can't--I can't think about you falling apart right now.
我不能 不能想象你现在崩溃了
But I'm not falling apart.
我没有崩溃
That's exactly what I'm telling you.
那才是我要说的
Justin, you can't be doing these things right now.
贾斯汀 现在你不能做这些事了
I'm under so much pressure at school--
我在学校压力很大
Justin, you're gonna be a father.
贾斯汀 你要做爸爸了
What? I'm seven weeks pregnant.
什么 我怀孕7周了
You're... you're seven weeks pregnant?
你 你怀孕7周了吗
I didn't know how to tell you
在我弄明白想要什么之前
before I knew what I wanted.
我不知道该怎么和你说
I mean, you don't want a kid right now,
你不想马上要孩子
Justin. You told me that.
贾斯汀 你自己说的
What if you convinced me to do something
要是你说服我去做
that I didn't want to do? Rebecca,
我不想做的事 会怎样 瑞贝卡
what does that mean? I-I can't believe this.
什么意思 我无法相信
Justin, please just try to understand. Under
贾斯汀 试着理解我吧 理解
D-d-does your mother know about this?
你妈妈知道吗
No.
不
David does.
大卫知道
You t--you told...
你告诉
Who else?
还有谁
Rebecca, who else did you tell about this?
瑞贝卡 你还告诉谁了
Kitty. Kitty?
凯蒂 凯蒂吗
I had to talk to somebody.
我得找人谈谈
Not me?
但不是我吗
You don't--you don't--you don't talk about this with me?
你不 你不和我谈吗
I can't...
我不能
I should go in there.
我该进去
No, no, Holly. Don't.
别 不要 赫莉 不要
Something is very wrong. I can tell.
事情很不对劲 我能感觉到
You all know, don't you?
你们都知道了 是吗
Know what?
知道什么
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表