剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Kitty, meet us at the city hall.
凯蒂 我们在市政厅见
I'm on my way. I'll be there
我在路上 我马上到
I'll be there. As soon as I get my car.
我马上到 只要我拿到我的车
What's going on?
怎么了
I have a wedding to stop. I need my car,
我要去阻止一个婚礼 我需要我的车
Buffy. Uh, this is me getting your car. Hello?
巴菲 我马上找到你的车 你好
Buffy... hurry up.
巴菲 快点
Yes, Brian,
好的 布莱恩
we need it now. We're walking.
我们需要你的车 我们就要过来了
Hey, world traveler.
你好 环球旅行家
Hey, welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thanks. Is Rebecca here?
多谢 瑞贝卡在吗
Uh, Rebecca is not here. No. Just, uh, just me.
瑞贝卡不在 只有我
Oh. I just wanted to check in.
我只想来看看你们
I'm sorry about the miscarriage.
流产的事我很难过
You doing okay?
你还好吗
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I guess.
还行吧 我觉得
You know, it was a-- it was a tough week.
你知道的 这是很难熬的一周
How's Rebecca doing?
瑞贝卡怎么样
Um, I don't know. You know, every time
我不知道 每次
I try and talk to her, she's out the door, so...
我试图和她谈 她总是走开 所以
You would probably know better than I do.
你一定会做的比我好
No. She's not answering her cell phone,
不 她不接电♥话♥
So everything I hear is pretty much secondhand from holly.
所以我也都是从赫莉那听二手消息
That's why I was hoping to see her today.
所以我今天想来看看她
Wait. Uh, didn't--didn't you have dinner with her last night?
等等 你昨晚没和她一起吃饭吗
Last night? No, I just came here from the airport.
昨晚 不 我刚从机场回来
My stuff's still in the car.
我的行李还在车里呢
What's going on?
怎么了
I don't know.
我也不知道
I--last night she said she was having dinner with you.
昨晚她说她要和你一起吃饭
That's not true. Look, do you know where she is?
没有 你知道她现在在哪里吗
No.
不知道
No.
不知道
Kevin?
凯文
Yeah.
怎么了
Do you have my memo for the committee? Nope.
你有我委员会的备忘录么 没
What have you been doing?
你忙些什么呢
Something big.
忙大事
Oh, I updated your web page.
我更新了你的网页了
I thought "Robert Mccallister, U.S. senator" was
我认为"罗伯特·麦凯勒斯特 美国参议员"有点
A little too specific,
太具体了
so now it just says "Robert, a man."
为什么不就说"罗伯特 一个男人"
I don't think the Californians who support you
我不认为支持你的加州人♥民♥
Should know too much about exactly what it is you do.
需要了解你的具体工作
Kevin.
凯文
Runners-up did include
备选方案还有
"Robert Mccallister, national man of mystery"
"罗伯特·麦凯勒斯特 传奇式的国家英雄"
and "Mccallister-- Don't ask, he won't tell"
以及"罗伯特·麦凯勒斯特 别问了 他不会说的"
All right, all right. Shut the door.
好吧好吧 把门关上
Should we go down to the bat cave?
我们要去蝙蝠洞吗
I told you,
我说过了
I'll tell you about this job when I can talk about it.
当我可以说时 我会告诉你那工作的事
So what am I supposed to do in the meantime?
那我现在该做什么
Your job. Robert, I feel trapped.
做你的工作 罗伯特 我觉得被耍了
Trapped? Yes. And this whole best buddy routine
被耍 对的 这个所谓的最好策略
It does not make things any easier.
根本没有让事情变得简单
Do you want to go to couples therapy?
你想去做婚姻咨♥询♥吗
No, I do not. I would like you to take this seriously.
我不想 我希望你能严肃对待
Then maybe you should be a little more direct.
也许你应该直接一点
I want to move on.
我想前进
And I'm sorry. It doesn't matter what this new job is.
我很抱歉 这和新工作是什么无关
It--it doesn't matter what it is.
它是什么无所谓
It would be your dream and not mine.
这是你的梦想 不是我的
I accept your resignation.
我接受你的辞职
Excuse me?
什么
Well, I mean, isn't that what you're saying?
我是说 这不是你说的吗
You wanna go? Go.
你想走 走啊
I mean, I-I'm just unhappy to hear that you're so miserable.
我很抱歉听到你这么不开心
Okay, but if you want your freedom,
但是如果你想要回你的自♥由♥
You should--you should have it, I mean, by all means.
你应该得到它 无论如何
I wish you nothing but the best.
我希望你能过得好
Fine. Two weeks notice okay?
好 但我至少要提前两周通知吧
Don't worry about it. Consider today your last day.
别担心这个 把这当做你最后一天吧
Okay.
好吧
Here are your talking points.
这是你的发言重点
So I'd go easy on Espinoza.
小心点爱斯宾诺扎
I hear he's about to lose the finance chair,
我听说他要丢了财政主席的位子
So he might be a little sensitive on spending.
所以他对支出会比较敏感
Oh, Kevin?
凯文
Yeah. Write out your letter of resignation, make it official.
记得写你的辞职信 正式点
Fine.
好的
Good.
很好
Holly.
赫莉
Listen, I'm wondering if you've heard any more about York.
我想问问你最近有没有约克的消息
No, he hasn't contacted me,
他最近没有联♥系♥我
But I can't stop thinking about him.
但是我总忍♥不住想起他
What do you mean?
这什么意思
Well, I finally realized that I was doing this all wrong.
我终于意识到我做的一切都是错的
I've spent all this time going over all the files of Ojai
我一直在查欧康的文件
When I should have been investigating York.
我本应该去调查约克的
Look at this.
看看这个
"Narrow lake development group." Two weeks ago,
纳罗湖发展集团 两周前
When he thought that I was gonna sell him my shares,
当他以为我要把股份卖♥♥给他时
He filed for a D.B.A. Under that name.
他注册了一个空壳公♥司♥ 就是关于那个湖的
Right. So what does that mean?
好吧 那说明着什么
I found this bill from 1973--
我找到了一张1973年的账单
A geological survey
一项地质调查
William was doing on several parcels of land,
威廉在好多地上做了调查
Including one named...
包括一个地方就是
"Narrow lake."
纳罗湖
Doesn't that mean anything to you? No.
你没有想起什么吗 没有
York wanted Ojai so he could get Narrow lake.
约克想要欧康是为了得到纳罗湖
So this is it?
这就是答案
Now all we need to know is where it is.
现在我们只需要知道它在哪儿
I mean, it's not mentioned in any of the other Ojai files,
这没有在欧康的任何文件里提到过
Just this survey for $500.
除了这项500美元的调查
I don't know. It's as if the purchase was covered up.
我不明白 就好像这项交易被隐藏了
Right. Okay, so William
好吧 那么威廉
looked at a lot of land in those days.
在那段时间看了很多地
He must have surveyed thousands of acres...
他肯定调查了上千公亩
And some of them weren't even in California.
有些甚至不在加州
Well, then we have our work cut out for us.
那样我们就查不到了
But at least we know we're not kidding ourselves.
至少我们知道我们不是在戏弄自己
At least we know what we're looking for.
至少我们知道在找什么了
At last, I feel that we are getting ahead of Dennis York.
至少我觉得我们走在丹尼斯·约克前了
Mm-hmm. Oh, I can't wait to tell Nora.
我等不及要告诉诺拉了
Listen, let me tell her, okay? I'm gonna see her tonight.
我来告诉她吧 我今晚要去见她
Okay.
好的
She's gonna be really excited.
她会很兴奋的
Don't let me interrupt. I'm just grabbing a snack.
不用管我 我只是来拿个点心的
Rebecca, what's going on?
瑞贝卡 你到底怎么了
What do you mean? Your father stopped by.
你什么意思 你♥爸♥爸刚来过了
He just got in this morning.
他今天早上才回来
You're unbelievable.
你太不可思议了
Where were you last night? Last I checked,
你昨晚在哪 我要申明下
I didn't need to ask permission to leave the apartment.
我离开家不需要允许
Rebecca, where have you been going?
瑞贝卡 你到底去哪了
All right, I-I just want to find out what's going on.
好吧 我只是想知道你怎么了
Justin, nothing has been going on.
贾斯汀 没有什么事
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表