剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
But you know what? That is not the point.
不过这不是关键
The point is, is that even if the worst happens,
更重要的是 不管发生什么事
I am going to be there for him in whatever way I can.
我都要尽我所能陪伴他
Are you, uh, giving me a guilt trip right now?
你现在是想让我内疚吗
Yeah. If it works, yeah.
算是吧 如果有用的话
Julia is never gonna take me back.
朱莉娅不会原谅我的
Yeah, maybe not.
也许是吧
But it doesn't matter.
但是那不重要
Elizabeth still needs you.
伊丽莎白仍然需要你
And I probably have to go change a diaper.
我该去给埃文换尿布了
I love you.
我爱你
Love you.
我也是
Oh, this is good. This is good.
这太棒了
I still don't understand
我还是不明白
Why you need holly's financial records.
你为什么要看赫莉的财务资料
You don't read the business section, do you, Ryan?
你都没看经济版的消息吧
Well, between unloading trucks of fruit
天天忙着卸货
And snooping around people's offices,
还要偷偷摸摸去翻人家办公室
I haven't found much reading time.
我哪有时间看报纸
You know what we have here?
知道是什么情况吗
Lasgrove investment fund
拉斯戈夫投资基金
Has been caught running a ponzi scheme.
被曝光是一起"庞氏骗局"
Thousands of people have lost their life savings.
许多人就此赔上了全部家产
Holly is apparently one of them. So what?
赫莉明显也是其中一员 那又怎么样
Lower your voice. Listen, you came to me.
你小声点 你来找我
You told me William walker had ruined your life,
说威廉·沃克毁了你的生活
You would help me do a little damage on his legacy.
你要帮我对他留下的公♥司♥搞破坏
If this is about you getting involved
如果这只是你在
In some business opportunity, I want out.
寻求什么商业机会 那我不玩了
I'm tired of being Saul’s little pet project,
我烦死了 给索尔做点小项目
And--and frankly, I have nothing against holly.
而且老实说 赫莉跟我又无冤无仇
If holly's flat broke, that's an opportunity for us.
如果赫莉破产了 那我们就有机可趁了
How? Because it means she'll be
怎么说 这就意味着
Open to selling her piece of Ojai.
她会卖♥♥掉她在欧康的股份
So... You wanna go back to Berkeley?
所以 你要回巴克利?
You wanna forget about William walker
你想要忘记威廉·沃克
And whatever part he may have played
或者不去计较他是不是
In your mother's suicide? I get it.
导致了你♥妈♥的♥自杀 我明白
I'm not gonna twist your arm.
我不会强迫你什么
All right, fine.
好吧
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
You're telling me that you're actually
莎拉 你真的觉得
Going to go through with this, Sarah?
这个计划行的通?
I think it's a way
我觉得这是个办法啊
That we can get cash into the company fast.
能够迅速拢回资金
Come on, have you got a better idea, Saul?
要不 你还有什么更好的主意吗 索尔
'Cause I'm open to hearing it.
我很乐意听听你的办法
Frankly, I'm not sure we can actually trust her.
老实说 我不确定我们真的能相信她
When could we ever trust her?
我们什么时候相信她了
Listen, we go ahead with the plan,
我们采用这个计划
And you and I keep a tight rein on her.
但要密切关注她的一举一动
You wanted to see me? Don't look so nervous.
你找我? 别那么紧张
You giving me the green light?
这么说你批准我的方案
Okay, holly, just for the record,
好吧 赫莉 先声明
I would just like to say that I think it's a huge mistake.
我还是觉得这是个错误的决定
Well, I look forward to proving you wrong.
我会证明你是错的
Yeah. Uh, we have a caveat.
丑话说在前
Saul and I will oversee the project.
索尔和我会监督着你
If this thing goes south
如果这方案行不通
Or you go over your projected costs, We'll pull the plug.
或者预算超支 我们会立刻叫停
Of course.
那是当然的
You suing me for breach of verbal contract or something?
你是来追究我责任么 不遵守口头协议?
Good one. I get it, Kevin. You don't like me.
好吧 我知道 凯文 你不喜欢我
You think I'm a flake. Whatever.
我知道你认为我是个怪人
I don't think you're a flake.
我没这么觉得
Oh, come on. You think I don't hear
别不好意思了 别以为我没听到
All those smart-ass remarks you make about me,
你关于我生活方式
About the way that I live?
的那些酸溜溜的评价
I'm...I’m a smartass. I'll admit that.
我的确是够酸的 我承认
But I-I am sorry if you think I don't like you, because I do.
不过真的很遗憾 你以为我不喜欢你
You just don't trust me then?
要不然就是你不相信我?
No, no. I--no, I don't trust anyone.
我不相信任何人
It's just a santa claus thing from way back.
是小时候圣诞老人带来的阴影
Kevin, why are you here?
凯文 那你为什么来这里
To beg.
来求你
May I?
我能坐下吗
To see if there is any way
我想来看看 是否还有可能
You would still be willing...
你会愿意...
Scotty and I would both love for you to be our surrogate.
我和斯科特都很希望你当代♥孕♥母亲
Michelle, my--my brother has a daughter--Elizabeth--
米雪儿 我哥哥有个女儿 叫伊丽莎白
A beautiful little girl who means a lot to me--
一个漂亮的小女孩 她对我很重要
A whole lot.
非常的重要
And right now,
可是现在
He and his wife are going through a divorce.
他和他妻子要离婚了
And she won't let him see Elizabeth.
不许他见伊丽莎白了
And he was an ass. He behaved appallingly.
他之前的行为很不像话
And she's hurt and angry
所以他受到伤害的妻子
And fighting back the only way she knows how.
只好以她自己的方式来回击
But at the center of it all is a little girl
但其中最根本的却是
Who's not allowed to see her dad.
这样一个小女孩 再也见不到爸爸
Look, I know a contract is no guarantee.
我知道合同不能保证什么
So I hope you can understand,
所以希望你能明白
I feel so helpless and so out of control in this situation,
现在的情况让我感到很无助也很无措
I need a signature on a dotted line.
所以我需要你合同上的签名来让我有安全感
Because the thought of losing my child...
一想到失去自己的孩子
It's--it's too much for me.
我承受不住
Kevin, I can't even read it,
凯文 我真的看不下去
With all the stipulations
那么多条文
And--and the parties of the blah, blah, blah.
还有那些七七八八的话
Okay, here's what we're gonna do--
我们这么办
I'm gonna get you an attorney.
我给你找个律师
I will pay for the best family lawyer in los angeles.
我帮你请个洛杉矶最好的私人律师
He will be your advocate, there just for you,
他会支持你帮助你
And he will explain every clause and every stipulation,
他可以给你解释所有的条款
And if anything--anything-- Doesn't sit right,
如果有任何不妥的地方
We will fix it. I promise.
我们都可以修改 我保证
Okay. But I am totally going home for Christmas.
好吧 但是我一定要回家过圣诞节
I will totally drive you myself.
我会亲自送你回去
I'm preggers!
我要生孩子啦
I was so surprised.
当时我真的很惊讶
She was absolutely fine, happy even.
她完全没意见 还挺开心的呢
Well, you have very smart and understanding children.
是你的小孩又聪明又懂事
Thank you.
谢谢
She is smart.
她是很聪明
The, um, the spare room idea was hers.
让你住客房♥ 是她的主意
Well, I will try not to hold that against her.
我不会因为这个记恨小朋友的
What is it? Mm. Well,
怎么了
You're gonna be staying here with me and my kids.
这意味着你要和我还有孩子们一起住
I mean, you realize that means the fantasy is over.
美妙的幻想要结束了
This is...
只剩下
This is me in real life now.
实实在在的生活
I want to be part of your real life.
我愿意成为你生活的一部分
Why, is that-- Is that a problem?
这有问题吗
It's just, the more real this gets,
当这一切变得越发真实
The more I ask myself questions.
我就越发的想不通
Like what?
想不通什么
Like what are you doing?
比如 你这算是什么
Come on.
真的
Girls like me don't generally get guys like you.
像我这个条件 一般你这样的男人是看不上的
Except there is there are no girls like you.
问题是 没有哪个女人能比得上你
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表