剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Voila?
瞧
Congratulations.
祝福你们
I know the last person in the world
我知道这世上你最不想听到的人
You want to hear about is Dennis York,
就是丹尼斯·约克
But you are giving him too much power.
但是你高估他的能力了
He can't do anything to hurt us, Nora.
他没法伤害到我们 诺拉
Nora, you're being paranoid. I mean it.
诺拉 你太多疑了 我说真的
You forget how far back this all goes.
你忘了这是多久前的事了
And the person who was there from the very beginning
而从一开始就在那儿的人
Was Dennis York. Right. I know.
就是丹尼斯·约克 是的 我知道
And I'm sure that Dennis did things for William
我肯定丹尼斯是为威廉做事
That are best left where they are,
那是他们最好的归属
But as you said, that was a lifetime ago, Nora.
就像你说的 这是很久以前的事了 诺拉
Who would even care about that?
谁会关心这个呢
And anyway, he'd only be implicating himself.
不管怎么样 他只是牵连到了自己
What if he goes after the kids?
如果他去找孩子们呢
What? What--at--what are you talking about, the kids?
什么 你在说什么呢 孩子
Oh, I don't know. Nothing. I'm being paranoid.
我不知道 没什么 我想多了
Saul, would you do me a favor?
索尔 你能帮我个忙吗
Would you find out where he is?
你能帮我找到他在哪吗
I need to know if he's gone or not.
我想知道他走了没有
Of course, sweetheart. Yes, I will. I'll take care of it.
当然 亲爱的 我会的 我会找到他的
Just--
只是
Saul, are we gonna have a chance to go over these...
索尔 我们是否有机会把这些
Why is it that every time I walk into a room,
为什么我每次走进房♥间
You two look like you're having a very private conversation?
你们俩都像在进行非常私密的谈话一样
Well, actually, we were talking about you and Luc.
事实上 我们在谈论你和卢克
Yeah, is everything all right? Have you--have you gotten rid of
是啊 一切都好吗 你 你是否已经
that whole ridiculous green card marriage thing?
摆脱了那个荒唐的绿卡结婚事件
Uh... not exactly.
还没有
Where's the car, Buffy?
车在哪儿呢 巴菲
That was Brian. He'll be here any sec.
是布莱恩开的 他马上就来
Oh, my goodness! Look at that.
哦 老天 看看这个
It's a little gun. "Straight shooter."
是个小枪♥模♥ "射击达人"
Oh, isn't that cute?
好可爱啊
If he's late because he went to go pick up my high heels,
如果他是为了拿我的高跟鞋而迟到的话
I promise you, I will kill you.
我保证 我会杀了你
Honey, the heels will be worth it.
亲爱的 为了高跟鞋绝对值得
Oh, my god. You know what?
上帝 你知道吗
We're not gonna have time to make that yacht club.
我们没时间去那个游艇俱乐部
We're gonna have to cancel. Are you kiddin'?
我们只能取消了 你开玩笑吧
Republicans love boats. Plus,
共和党人喜欢游艇 而且
those people are you know what? I'm the candidate,
这些人 你知道吗 我才是候选人
And I say we reschedule. We--we reschedule.
我决定要取消 我们就取消
Uh, no can do, little lady.
我们不能这么做 小小姐
Little what?
小什么?
Don't start poutin'. I'm just doin' my job.
别撒娇了 我只是在做我的工作
No. You know what? No, you're not. You're not anymore.
不 你知道吗 你不是 你不再是了
You're not. You know what you are? You're fired. What?
你不再是了 你被解雇了 什么
You're fired, you're fired, you're fired, you're fired.
你被解雇了 解雇了 解雇了
Fired, fired, fired. Okay. Hey,
解雇 解雇 解雇 好吧
hey. I know you gave up decaf. Okay, I get it.
我知道你戒了脱因咖啡 好吧 我明白了
Buffy, I'm serious.
巴菲 我是认真的
Oh, honey, I know you're serious,
亲爱的 我知道你是认真的
And normally I'd act all hurt and I'd scurry off to the hotel,
一般来说 我会扮演受害者 冲出酒店
And I'd wait for you to apologize tomorrow,
然后等着你明天道歉
But frankly, our schedule doesn't allow us such luxuries.
但是老实说 我们没有那么多时间
So why don't we just chalk this up as done and behind us,
所以我们为什么不把这事先放到一边
And move on, 'kay?
继续往前看 好吧
No. No, no. Not--not--no. No, no--not--not--not "'kay."
不 不 不 不不不不不不"好"
This is--this is the thing. This is--
是 是这样的 这是
D-d-do you-- do you see the problem?
你 你看到问题出在哪了吧
Do you see the problem? You're not listening to me.
你看到了吧 你根本没听我说的什么
I am firing you, and you're still not listening to me.
我要解雇你了 而你还是不听我的
Buffy, I mean it. We have to part ways.
巴菲 我说真的 我们必须分开
No, I can't do it.
不 我不能这么做
It would be disastrous to this campaign.
这对竞选来说会是个灾难
Okay, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take this call...
好吧 接下来我会听这通电♥话♥
Yes. And when I turn around, you're gonna be gone.
当我听完电♥话♥ 你应该已经消失了
Hello?
喂
Kitty, it's us. Hi, Kitty.
凯蒂 是我们 你好 凯蒂
Hi. Listen, Kitty, we need your help.
听着 凯蒂 我们需要你的帮助
Luc is marrying his art dealer in two hours.
卢克会在两小时内和他的经纪人结婚
What?
什么
For his green card.
为了他的绿卡
Mom, would you just calm down? Listen, Kitty.
妈妈 你能不能冷静下来 听着 凯蒂
This is a good thing. No, no,
这是件好事 不 不
No, no. Wait a minute. Wait a minute, Sarah.
不 等等 等等 莎拉
There is nothing good about a green card marriage.
为绿卡结婚可不是什么好事
Green card marriage? Shh!
绿卡婚姻 嘘
All I wanted to do was discuss the sales projections.
我只想进来讨论下销♥售♥计划
I don't even know why I told you.
我甚至没想到我会告诉你
L-l-listen, Kitty. We need you to help us
听着 凯蒂 我们需要你的帮助
Figure out what she should do.
想想她该干点什么
Is that Sarah? Is she gonna marry the French guy?
是莎拉吗 她要和那个法国人结婚
Would you--would you please go away?
你能 你能让我安静会儿吗
You two need to understand my reality.
你们俩要明白我的处境
Luc's visa will run out in four weeks.
卢克的签证还有四周就到期了
But that's four weeks. Honey, you should tell him to wait.
还有四周啊 亲爱的 你应该让他再等等
We'll figure out something for--for you guys to do.
我们会想出来 你们俩能做点什么
I don't want you to get hurt.
我不想让你受伤
Mom, I will be hurt if my boyfriend is deported.
妈妈 如果我男朋友被驱逐出境我才真受伤
Okay? It's a business transaction.
这只是个商业交易
Sarah, w-why don't you just marry Luc?
莎拉 你为什么不干脆和卢克结婚
Why would you even ask me that?
你怎么能这么问呢
What is wrong with you people?
你们俩有什么问题啊
Because if I were ever to marry Luc, it would be
如果我真想和卢克结婚 那也会是
Because I would like to spend the rest of my life with him,
因为我想和他共度余生
Not for a green card. So in the meantime,
而不是为了一张绿卡 而同时
He's marrying his art dealer.
他要和他的经纪人结婚
Yes, exactly. Do you want to know where we are, Sarah?
的确如此 你知道我们在哪吗 莎拉
We're back at Cranberry Ball. Remember?
我们又回到了酸果舞会那年 记得吗
Remember Michael Mizlanski? Yeah.
记得麦克·莫兰斯基吗 是的
Yeah, well, you were afraid to ask him to the dance,
你当时羞于邀请他跳舞
So he went ahead and asked somebody else.
而他就邀请了别人
Suzy Lang. Yep.
苏茜·朗 是的
And Suzy and Michael are married now.
苏茜和麦克现在已经结婚了
Really?
真的吗
Hey, could I get an update, please?
我能告诉你点新鲜事吗
Would you--no. I fired you.
不 你已经被解雇了
Sarah, listen to me.
莎拉 听我说
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
See, why should I even have to say that out loud?
我为什么要大声讨论这事呢
We've been back together barely a week.
我们只重归于好了一个星期
Sarah, do you love him?
莎拉 你爱他吗
I don't know. Probably.
我不知道 可能吧
Probably.
可能吧
Yes. Yes, I love him, okay?
是的 是 我爱他 行了吧
Sweetheart, that's wonderful.
甜心 这太好了
No, it's not wonderful, mom,
不 这不好 妈妈
Because life is a lot more complicated than that.
因为生活远比爱复杂
He knows that I love him. I told him that I loved him
他知道我爱过他 我以前告诉过他
A long time ago, but it was still too hard,
在很久以前 但这太难了
And he left me and he went back to France.
他还是离开了我 回到了法国
Yeah, but he came back.
是的 但是他又回来了
That's the thing, Sarah.
这才是重要的 莎拉
He's doing all of this for you.
他这么做都是为了你
We've gotta go to city hall. We have to go to city hall.
我们要去市政厅 我们要去市政厅
Kitty, meet us there.
凯蒂 在那儿见
Yeah, yeah. No, no, I can. I can.
好的 不 好吧好吧
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表