剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
So you of all people are entitled
所以你们这些人
To doubt whether I'm gonna be able
完全有权利去怀疑
To finish medical school or not. I don't doubt you.
我是否能完成医学院的课程 我不怀疑
Oh, you don't?
你不怀疑吗
I'm just worried
我只是担心
That you're gonna somehow sabotage yourself
你这样太努力了
By trying to do so much.
最后反而会毁了自己
I just want you-- god, mom, I hate when you say that.
我只是想... 天哪妈 我真讨厌你这么说
I need you to believe in me, e-especially now.
我想让你对我有信心 特别是现在
I am so scared of disappointing you.
我真怕自己又让你失望
No matter how old I get,
不管我多大了
I feel like I'm this kid sitting here at the piano messing up
都感觉自己是那个乱谈琴
With my mom frowning at me in the doorway.
让妈妈皱眉头的小孩子
Justin...
贾斯汀
When you were that little boy,
当你小的时候
You were bored or distracted or rebellious,
你容易无聊而且容易分神
But that was then and this is now.
不过那是以前了
And you are working so hard on so many things.
现在你这么努力的做事
And you're trying not to... not to disappoint rebecca
而且你在努力不让瑞贝卡失望
And not to let me down.
也不让我失望
What about you? what do you really want?
那你自己呢 你到底想要什么
And if what you want is to be a doctor,
如果你真的想成为医生
Then I don't think
我不认为
There's anyone or anything that can stop you.
有什么人或什么事能阻止你
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Well, I guess it's a good thing
看来他们没寄来医学院成绩单
They don't send you my med school grades.
是好事
No more frowning.
你也不用皱眉头了
Oh, god. was I really like that?
我真是那样的吗
I'm just like my mother.
我跟我妈一样了
I never wanted to be like my mother.
我从来没想变成我妈啊
I never wanted to make you feel
我从来没想过
Like you were somehow a disappointment to me.
让你觉得我对你失望了
No, mom. you're not-- you're not like grandma.
不是的妈 你不像姥姥那样
You're not even close.
一点也不像
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
I wasn't sure you were gonna be here.
我不确定你会不会来
Yeah. neither was i.
我也不确定你会不会来
We're, uh, we're both here.
但是我们都来了
That's a-- that's a good sign, right?
是好兆头吧
Yeah.
是的
Justin... I want to help you.
贾斯汀 我想帮你
And I don't like seeing you under all of this pressure.
我不想看你压力这么大
And I certainly don't... want to add to it.
而且我当然不想给你增压
So...
所以
Do what you need to do.
你该怎么样就怎么样
I mean, if you need to move out,
我是说 如果你想搬出去
If you need to call off the wedding-- no, no, no, no, no.
或者是取消婚礼 不不不
Rebecca, I don't want to call off the wedding. I don't. okay?
瑞贝卡 我不想取消婚礼 真的
Look, e-everybody keeps telling me,
每个人都跟我说
In order to get through this, I need to believe in myself.
为了度过这个难关 我得相信自己
And you know what? they're right.
你知道吗 他们说的没错
And what I need from you...
你需要做的
Is, um... you know,
就是
Maybe sometime in the middle of the night,
可能我会在午夜惊醒
I'm--i'm gonna wake up with doubts
然后对前途迷茫
And--and freak out.
然后恐慌了
And I just need to be able to turn to you
我只是需要你在我身边
And know that you believe in me.
知道你对我有信心
I do believe in you.
我是对你有信心啊
I've always believed you could do this.
我从来对你都有信心的
You're right. I know that.
你是对的 我知道
Do you?
真的吗
I do. i-i really do.
真的
Good.
好的
So...
所以
So how about this?
这样如何
How about tomorrow we have a picnic at zuma beach?
明天我们去祖玛海滩野餐吧
You don't have to take me on a picnic.
你不必带我去野餐的
I want to take you on a picnic.
我想带你去野餐啊
I mean, come on. we'll-- we'll pack some food.
去吧 我们打包一些吃的
And if--if I have to study, I might as well study
如果我非要学习的话
In a beautiful place with a beautiful girl.
也许伴着美景和靓女学习更好
I'm gonna quiz you relentlessly. I hope you do.
我会一直给你小测试的 我希望你这样做
I need all the help I can get.
我需要你尽量帮我
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Kitty, hi. this is dr. gibson.
你好 凯蒂 这是吉布森医生
Give me a call as soon as you get this, okay?
请尽快回复电♥话♥
Just tell my answering service I'm expecting your call.
只要打给回电服务就行 期待你的来电
That sounded important.
好像出什么事儿了
Um, no. no, no, no.
没什么
She's just anal about following up.
她只是监督病患病情
Well, you know that. evan had a fever, so...
应该是关于埃文发烧
Okay. all right.
好的
I've got some work I've gotta catch up on.
我就继续去忙工作了
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Uh, hi. yes. I'm, um, calling for dr. gibson.
是的 我找吉布森医生
It's kitty mccallister.
我是凯蒂·麦凯勒斯特
Uh, yes, yes. she's expecting my call.
是的 是她叫我打来的
How's "assembling a child" by tolstoy?
这本托尔斯泰写的"配置孩子"的书怎么样
Okay, listen to this egg donor contract.
看看这个卵子捐献者的资料
except as set forth in section 13.3 below,
"除了第13.3条款"
Intended parents' payment to oocyte donor"...
关于收养者父母付给卵子捐赠者的款项..."
I... I can't understand a word of this.
我根本不明白这什么意思
You don't have to.
你没必要去了解
That's the advantage of being married to a lawyer.
嫁给律师就这点好处
Yeah, well, it's not just the fine print
我所担心的
I'm worried about.
还不只是这些条款
Sometimes in contract negotiations,
在合同的协商上
It doesn't matter what you do,
不管你怎么做
One party will always find something wrong.
总有一方会不断找茬
And those deals never get done.
这种交易是做不成的
But it has nothing to do with the fine print.
但这和条款无关
Usually, someone has cold feet.
通常是因为有人后悔了
So you have to tell me if that's what you're feeling.
如果你也是这样就请告诉我
Okay.
好的
The more real this gets,
我们越近一步
The more scared... I become.
我就越害怕
That's how I'm feeling.
这就是我的感受
You'd... you'd be crazy not to be a little scared.
如果你不害怕才不正常呢
I am not a little scared, kevin.
凯文 我不只有一点儿害怕
I don't want to move forward with this until I'm sure.
我不想在不确定的情况下领养孩子
I understand.
我明白
Do you?
你明白?
Yeah. well... I spent two years...
是的
Being scared of committing to us, to you.
我花了两年时间才确定我们的关系
So...
那么
It's my turn to wait.
该是我等你的时候了
Okay, I'm setting our new navigation
我正在调试新的导航系统
To take us to the beach.
带领我们去海滩
I already know how to get to the beach, justin.
贾斯汀 我知道怎么走
Oh, look at you, all manly,
你真厉害啊
refusing to take directions. well...
竟然拒绝接受导航
And I made the sandwiches.
我却来做三明治
It's like a complete role reversal.
就像我们角色对调了
let's just hope I'm a better driver
希望我开车的技术...
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表