剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢
We just blended it recently.
这是我们最近刚刚混合好的
I'm aware.
我知道
Cheers.
干杯
Here we go.
尝尝吧
Saul?
索尔
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what to say. This wine is, uh...
我不知道怎么形容 这酒
This wine is good.
这酒味道不错
It's amazing--the balance--
这酒的均衡度 太棒了
It's--it's exquisite.
口感醇厚
You're joking. No, no. I'm not joking.
你开玩笑的吧 不是 我说真的
I-I-I think this wine should be in the festival.
我认为这酒应该在展会上亮相
Are you serious?
你说真的
I'm serious. It needs to be tasted now.
真的 这酒现在就应该被人品尝了
I would go so far as to say that this wine should compete.
我甚至敢说 这酒可以进入市场了
Compete? Yes, compete.
进入市场 对 进入市场
I don't think you understand.
我想你可能还不了解
This wine--this very wine-- is lightning in a bottle.
这种酒 就像酒杯中一道耀眼的光芒
Okay, but the festival's tomorrow.
但是明天就是展会了
All right, Rebecca, sweetheart, do me a favor.
瑞贝卡 宝贝 帮我个忙
Call joyce Keenan at the festival office.
给展会办公室的乔伊斯·基南打电♥话♥
Tell her that we have a red for the table wine class, okay?
告诉她 我们有一款佐餐红酒 好吗
And if there's any problem, you have her call me.
如果有什么问题 叫她直接联♥系♥我
What about our lable?
那我们的商标呢
I could call some people we've already used or--
我可以给之前雇过的人打电♥话♥
Oh, my god. I've got an artist.
对了 我认识一个画家
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, he's French, from wine country.
他来自葡萄酒王国 法国人
Oh! is he available?
他有空吗
Absolutely.
绝对有空
Well, it looks like
看起来
we are going to launch a wine overnight after all.
我们要在一夜之间推出新酒了
Okay, cheers. Cheers.
好了 干杯 干杯
Here goes.
干杯
We need to be quiet.
我们得安静点
My wife could be here at any minute.
我老婆随时可能回来
D-do you like it?
你喜欢这样吗
Do you think, um...
你觉得
Do you think maybe it's too short or--
你觉得会不会太短了 还是
I think it's great.
我觉得刚刚好
Robert, you, um...
罗伯特 你
You have a flight to catch, right?
你得赶飞机 对吧
Oh, they'll wait.
他们会等我的
I don't understand. Why would I want to do a label?
我不明白 我♥干♥嘛要画商标
Because when you think about it,
你想想啊
It's just a small painting.
只是一副小画而已
A very small painting.
那还真的很小
Oh, come on. We'll pay you for it.
别这样 我们会付钱的
I don't need the money.
我又不缺钱
Think of it as another creative outlet.
那你把它当做展示你创意的机会
You know, like my ex--Joe
就像我前夫 乔
He only wanted to do his own music.
他本来也只想做自己的音乐
But then he got into doing jingles for commercials,
但是当他从事广♥告♥音乐创作之后
and he absolutely loves it.
他就爱上它了
If this is successful,
如果我们这次成功了
we'll be in "Wine Spectator"
我们就可以上《品酒人》
And in every market on all the shelves.
我们的酒会在市场上独领风♥骚♥
So my painting next to a bag of chips?
所以我的画就会被摆在薯片旁边
No. No, no, no. That's a completely different aisle.
不是不是 这两种产品不在一个货架上
You're so talented and creative.
你才华横溢 又有创意
I know you'll do something beautiful.
我知道你能胜任的
Maybe. I don't know.
也许吧 我不知道
I'm sorry,
对不起
but I don't paint on demand.
但是我不会为了迎合别人的要求而作画
Please... let's have some lunch.
拜托 我们吃饭吧
No, I can't have lunch. I have a deadline.
不行 我不吃 我时间不多
I know that you have your career in France,
我知道你在法国有你的事业
But this could really open up some opportunities
但这次是你在这个国度
for you in this country.
开辟新天地的绝好的机会
This is not what I do.
这不是我想做的
What about your visa? What about it?
那你的签证怎么办 什么签证怎么办
Well, have you thought about getting one?
你就没想过要拿到签证吗
You know, because with this kind of work,
如果你接受这份工作
Ojai could sponsor you.
欧康就可以做你的保证人
Babe, I'm not worried about the visa.
亲爱的 我不担心签证问题
We have time.
我们有的是时间
Would you just do it?
你就不能爽快点答应吗
O-okay. I-I do it for you.
好吧 为了你 我答应
No, don't do it for me. Do it for you.
别 别为了我 为你自己
Babe, I do a lot of things for myself.
宝贝 我为自己做了很多事
This one is for you.
但这件事是为你而做
Dr. Avadon said these look great.
埃弗顿医生说这看起来很不错
What do you think? I think she's right.
你觉得呢 我同意她的观点
Nora, doctors don't give good news to be nice.
诺拉 医生不会为了你高兴而骗人的
No, I know. I--I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
I'm really not asking for a second opinion.
我不是想听到其他意见
But you're an oncologist.
但你是肿瘤学家
It's hard for me not to want to pick your brain all the time.
所以我总想向你讨教讨教
She's your daughter. I completely understand.
她是你女儿 我完全明白
I know you do. Thank you. So I'm g--
我知道你会的 谢谢
I'm putting these away... far away.
我们不谈这个了 不谈了
L-let's take a long ride up P.C.H.
我们上太平洋滨海公路兜风吧
I know this wonderful little restaurant
我知道马里布海滩的另一边
way past Malibu.
有一家不错的小餐馆
Oh. How about tomorrow?
我们明天去吧
Oh, I can't tomorrow. I've got the wine festival.
明天不行 明天我得参加一个葡萄酒展会
Well, that sounds fun.
听起来挺有意思的
No, it's the family business.
没什么意思 这是家族的生意
It's just... A lot of work.
要做很多事
A lot of work or... A lot of people you know?
是要做很多事 还是要见很多熟人
What does that mean? Well, I'm just saying,
你什么意思 我只是说
we've gone to a lot of secluded places lately.
我们最近去了很多僻静的地方约会
You're not embarrassed to be seen with me, are you?
你是觉得被别人看到你我在一起 很尴尬吧
God, no. No, no. Why would I be?
不会 不会 我怎么会呢
Maybe because I'm younger than you.
也许是因为我比你小吧
Yes. No, I...
你是比我小 不是 我
I don't care about that.
我不在乎这些
Come to the festival. Come.
欢迎你来明天的展会 欢迎
I want you to come. You have to come.
我希望你会来 你一定要来
I don't want to pressure you.
我不想给你施加压力
No, it's no pressure.
没有 没压力
It's no pressure. I really want you to come.
没压力 我真心希望你能来
Do you have something in your eye?
你眼睛里进了什么东西吗
No, no, no, I have-- it's an allergy.
没有 没有 我只是 过敏
Why are you studying the spinal cord?
你干嘛复习脊髓
That's not on the test.
又不属于考试范围
Is that a joke?
你开玩笑吧
No. The exam is the upper extremities,
不是啊 考试范围是上肢
the abdomen and the thorax.
腹部和胸腔
The spinal cord runs through the abdomen and the thorax.
脊髓贯穿于腹部和胸腔
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉抱歉
Hey, did you get my message?
你收到我的留言了吗
Um, I... what's up? Nothing. I'm justI've
怎么了 没事 我只是
been trying to get ahold of you.
我只是想联♥系♥到你
Justin I know, I know.
贾斯汀 我知道 我知道
You know?
你知道
Rebecca, you know, I'm in-- I'm in the study lab,
瑞贝卡 我现在在自习室里
and, uh, I-I can't talk on the phone right now so--
现在不能打电♥话♥ 所以
It's the posterior funiculus.
这是脊髓后索
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表