剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, come on. No, it's not funny. It's my toast.
拜托 认真点 这是我的祝酒词
And now you're about to become a doctor.
眼看着你即将成为医生
Can't tell you how proud that makes an uncle.
舅舅为你感到无比骄傲啊
You deserve all the happiness that's coming to you.
你值得拥有幸福和快乐
You have a grand and glorious future ahead of you.
你将拥有似锦前程
Congratulations. To Justin. To Justin. To Justin. Cheers.
恭喜你 致贾斯汀 干杯
Now, guys, come on. Nobody wants one of these?
伙计们 难道不想尝尝这些吗
They're cubans. You know what? I think I'll try one.
这可是古巴雪茄 我来一支
Yeah, I like it, Wandell.
不错嘛 温戴尔
Wow. One good sperm count,
不就是精♥子♥数多嘛
he thinks he's Mark Twain
他就当自己是马克·吐温了
Mark Twain?
马克·吐温
How you doing over there, Justin?
你感觉如何呢 贾斯汀
Good. Yeah. Take a good look around,
很好 好好看看周围
because I may have thrown you the gayest bachelor party ever.
这大概是史上最基情的单身派对了
Oh, you know what they used to call gay men
你知道我小的时候
when I was a kid?
怎么称呼男同志吗
What?
怎么称呼
Bachelors.
单身汉
That man needs a doctor.
看来你需要个医生啊
Justin. No, no, no, I'm not a doctor.
贾斯汀 不 我还不是医生
D-don't put it out. It's $40.
别熄掉 40美元一支呢
I knew it. I knew he wouldn't be able to handle it.
我知道 我知道他搞不定的
Oh, speaking of doctors,
聊到医生
Did you hear what Sarah found out about Simon?
你知道莎拉查到西蒙什么吗
This should be interesting.
貌似是趣闻
Apparently, he has two pretty major
他曾两次受到
malpractice lawsuits against him.
重大医疗事故的指控
Scotty, every doctor
斯科特 每个医生
has a malpractice suit against him.
都会被指控医疗不当的
That's--that's nothing.
没啥大不了的
That's Sarah being a baby.
莎拉这种举动太幼稚了
Speaking of which,
说到这儿
Have you and Rebecca thought about
你和瑞贝卡有没有考虑过
when you want to start a family? Oh, no.
什么时候要孩子 没
What kind of a conversation is this?
你们扯哪儿去了
This is a bachelor party, not "The View."
今晚是单身派对 不是脱口秀节目
Drink up. What's wrong with "The View"?
喝酒 脱口秀怎么了
I like "The View." it's one of the best shows on tv.
我喜欢脱口秀 再喜欢不过了
I can't believe you guys.
真不敢相信你们这样
Can we please change the subject?
换个话题好不
What?
聊什么
Wait. What's that?
慢着 那是什么
What's what? What's in your glass?
什么 你酒杯里的是什么
What do you mean, what's in my glass?
什么我酒杯里的是什么
This is champagne. So what?
香槟啊 怎么了
So what? You're a recovering addict.
你还问我怎么了 你在戒毒呢
An addict, not an alcoholic, Kevin.
是戒毒 不是戒酒 凯文
I'm not addicted to champagne. Oh, please.
我没对香槟上瘾
Like there's a difference?
这有区别吗
Kevin, it's a glass of champagne. Relax.
凯文 一杯香槟而已 别紧张
I know. You're not allowed to have this.
我知道 但你不能喝
It's at my bachelor party.
这是我的单身派对
I think I can have a glass of champagne if I want to.
我想喝香槟就能喝
No, I'm sorry, you can't, not in front of me.
很抱歉 不行 起码别当着我的面
Are you serious? Yes, I'm serious.
你动真格的吗 是啊
Guys, sit down.
伙计们 坐下
What the hell is wrong with you right now?
你究竟在搞什么鬼
You have no idea what's the matter with me right now.
你不知道这对我意味着什么
Ooh, that's nice. You know, Rbecca,
真好啊 你知道吗 瑞贝卡
You totally have that bride-to-be glow.
你全身闪耀着准新娘的光辉
No, she doesn't. She's not glowing.
才不是呢 她没在发光呀
No, I don't see a glow.
我没看到光芒
Nora, she looks beautiful.
诺拉 我们是说她很美
Well, yes, she looks beautiful.
是啊 她是很美
But she--she's not glowing.
但她没有发光啊
But I don't think she's glowing.
没觉得她在发光
Okay, can we just stop talking about my looks, please?
行了 别谈我的外貌了行吗
Sweetie, you haven't even touched your wine.
亲爱的 你滴酒未沾啊
I'm not thirsty.
我不渴
Since when did you need to be thirsty to drink wine?
什么时候起酒是用来解渴的了
You know what? Don't drink it.
这样吧 别喝了
You need a designated driver. Ah, absolutely.
你需要个指定的司机 英明
Rebecca, I could use a ride later, actually.
瑞贝卡 我一会儿得搭你的车了
Okay, um, I say that we focus on the big wedding.
行了 我们言归正传吧
Oh, you know what we could do?
我知道我们该讨论什么了
We could talk about the honeymoon.
我们能讨论蜜月
No. No, we're here to talk about the wedding.
不行 我们是来此讨论婚礼的
So let's talk about the big hawaiian extravaganza.
所以讨论这个夏威夷风情的盛大婚礼吧
Okay. Well, you know,
没问题
it doesn't have to be an extravaganza or anything.
不需要搞的很隆重
Are you ok? I'm good. I'm good.
你没事吧 没事 没事
Well, c-could you stop staring at me?
别死盯着我行不
Sorry.
不好意思
Is it Justin? No.
是因为贾斯汀吗 不
No, it's not Justin. I'm sorry. I'm just...
不是贾斯汀 抱歉 我只是
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Excuse me.
请让下
Oh, here. I'll take that. Thank you.
我来拿吧 谢谢你
I hope it's not the quiche. No.
不是因为乳蛋饼做的不好吧 不是
Do you think he's been drinking for a while?
你觉得他喝酒有段时间了吗
No, I think we would know if he was.
不 那样的话我们会知道的
Yeah, hiding it was never his forte.
是啊 遮掩可不是他的强项
Yeah, talk about cold feet.
是啊 说到胆怯
I think they're frostbitten.
我认为他们是被伤怕了
Oh, that poor kid.
可怜的孩子
He's gonna be dealing with more than you can imagine.
他将要面对的困难超乎想象
Well, I don't find marriage that rough.
我不觉得婚姻有那么可怕
Do you? I'm not talking about marriage.
你觉得吗 我不是指婚姻
Well, Robert, what are you talking about?
罗伯特 那你指什么
Do you know something?
你是不是知道什么
All right, look, the only reason i'm telling you this
好吧 我向你们透露这些
is because I'm really worried about him.
仅仅是因为我对他十分担心
And you're gonna find out anyway.
不管怎么说你们总会知道的
I just... I think you should be prepared.
我只是 觉得你们应该做好思想准备
A doctor who makes playlists and cleans.
做了播放列表还洗盘子的医生
You're almost too good to be true.
你完美的令人难以置信
I actually hate to clean.
实际上我讨厌搞卫生
It was better than being out there.
不过好过呆在那儿
Why is that?
怎么了
Well, it just... seemed a little tense in there.
只是 貌似那儿有点剑拔弩张
Mm. Well, I would've thought you being a cancer doctor,
我还以为你作为一个癌症医生
you'd be used to tension.
习惯于剑拔弩张呢
Well, I deal mostly with cells.
我基本只对付癌细胞
They multiply, but they don't get tense.
他们会不断的繁殖 但不会紧张
That's funny.
真有趣
You're funny.
你真有趣
You do have flaws, though, right?
你还是有缺点的 对吧
No.
不
I'm perfect.
我是完美的
What's going on, Sarah?
怎么了 莎拉
Why are we having this conversation?
为什么我们讨论这个
Oh, I'm just getting to know you.
我只是在了解你而已
Well, I hate to clean. I like greasy foods.
讨厌清洁 喜欢油腻食品
Not the most punctual person in the world.
不是世界上最守时的人
Does that help? A little bit.
有帮助吗 有点儿用
I appreciate you being protective of your mom.
我很钦佩你维护你母亲的姿态
But you have nothing to worry about.
但是你无需担心
You do have to admit that you and my mother have kind of gone from...
你必须得承认你和我妈已经
What are you doing? Oh, we're just chatting.
干什么呢 闲聊呢
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表