剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Um, life is an onion you peel while crying. So...
生活就像洋葱 边剥边流泪
Well, I've been doing a lot of peeling lately. I know.
看来我最近洋葱剥多了 是啊
You know, the french also say
法国人还常说
That it's impossible to be sad while dancing.
跳舞的时候不会感到悲伤
Oh. Oh, yes. Luc, really, I--honestly, I don't--
卢克 真的 我不行
I don't know how to do this. Now, nora...
我不会跳舞 诺拉
No. I saw you dancing the box step.
我看过你跳方块步
What about a waltz?
华尔兹怎么样
Wait. Wait, wait.
等等
Did the french really say this about dancing?
法国人真这么说的吗
Not really.
不是
And un, deux, trois. One, two, three.
一二三 一二三
Hi. Hello, everyone.
大家好
Morning, guys. How are you? Hello.
早上好 你好吗
Um, luc, sweetie, would you get me the salsa?
卢克宝贝 帮我拿下辛香番茄酱
"Sweetie"? We brought muffins.
宝贝? 我们带了松饼
I'm learning how to make, uh, how do you call, nor? "nor"?
我们在学做 怎么说来着 诺儿 诺儿?
Huevos rancheros. It's kitty's favorite.
墨西哥煎蛋 凯蒂的最爱
Yeah, yeah, I know. How is she? She's better.
我知道 她怎样了 她好多了
She's tired, but she's better.
很累 但是好多了
Okay, luc. Here, I want you to try this.
卢克 来试下这个
He--he can't get with the whole eggs/bean combo thing.
他不太习惯蛋加豆的组合
Oh, yes. It's not exactly a french flavor.
确实有点不是法国人的口味
Hi! Bonjour. It's good? Just in time.
早上好 不错吧 来的正好
Mom's just been flirting with your new boy--
你妈正在调戏你男人呢
Good morning, guys.
大家早上好
Hi, grandma. Hi, honey. Uh, paige, cooper, this is luc.
外婆好 佩吉库珀 这是卢克
Hello. Luc's a good friend of mom's.
卢克是妈妈的好朋友
Hi. Uh, grandma, um, where's aunt kitty?
外婆 凯蒂大姨在哪
We want to give her our present.
我们带了礼物给她
She's upstairs playing with evan. Cool. Come on.
她在楼上陪埃文玩
Sarah, can I talk to you for a minute? Sure, mom.
莎拉 我和你谈谈 好的
So did you two work out your tango problem? Yes. Yeah.
你们俩探戈的问题解决了没 当然
So who will be the girl?
那谁当女的
Her name's michelle.
米雪儿
Good for you.
不错啊
Come on.
快来
Okay, if you're after an apology, you've got it.
好吧 如果是要我道歉 我会的
No. No. Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was so mad...
不是的 对不起我生你的气
Sarah, no. I need to apologize to you.
莎拉 我要跟你道歉
I need to apologize to you. No, mom.
该道歉的是我
No, mom. I'm telling you that I was wrong.
妈妈 是我错了
No, sarah, you were right.
莎拉 你没错
As it turns out, both you and kitty had fun last night.
你和凯蒂昨晚都过得很开心
Kitty feels better, the sky didn't cave in,
凯蒂感觉好多了 天也塌不了
And I don't know how to do that.
我都不知道你们怎么办到的
I'm just so worried about kitty, and that's all I know how to do.
我只知道一味的担心
And it really doesn't help anyone.
但确实没啥帮助
Oh, sarah, I'm so sorry I treated luc like that.
而且我很抱歉之前对卢克的态度
He's really... Adorable. Right? Yes.
他真的很讨人喜欢 真的吗
And he can stay here as long as he likes,
他可以尽管在这里待下去
As long as you like. Thank you.
只要你愿意 谢谢
Now will you let me finish? Yeah.
现在换我说了
I wanted to say that you were right to tell paige.
你是对的 告诉佩吉事实
She asked you point-blank,
她问的直接了当
And it sounds like you handled it perfectly,
你处理的也很好
Which is why I need to ask you for some advice.
所以我需要你给我点建议
Really? I'm just glad you still want my advice.
真的吗 你愿意听我的意见真是太好了
Okay, here it is...
是这样的
I don't want to ask you to lie for me about luc.
我不是让你替我隐瞒卢克的身份
But I'm not sure...
但是我不确定
How I should tell the kids
我应该怎么告诉孩子们
Or... Should I tell them?
或者我该不该告诉他们
Sarah, listen to me.
莎拉 听我说
This is private between you and luc right now.
这是你们俩之间的事
Don't tell them. Not till you know what it is.
别告诉他们 直到确定下来你们的关系
And by the way, what is it?
你们到底什么关系
I don't know. Is it serious?
我不知道 你们是认真的吗
I don't know. How long will he be here?
不知道 他会待多长时间
I have no idea. Don't you think it's great and unusual
没概念 你不觉得他从法国追过来
He followed you here from france? Do you?
就表明了他的心意吗 是吗
I don't know. Me neither.
我不知道 我也不知道
Well, now that we've got that settled, let's eat.
那既然我们说清楚了 那去吃饭吧
Well, thank you for that little chat, mom. Yes, sweetheart.
妈妈 谢谢你的话 应该的
Oh, I love it. Oh, thank you.
我很喜欢 谢谢你们
It's "when you wish upon a star."
曲子是"对着星星许个愿"
Oh, what do you think, evan? Do you like it?
你觉得呢 埃文 你喜欢吗
We didn't even know you needed a wish when we got it.
我们也是碰巧选了这个许愿的曲子
Okay, what's my first wish gonna be?
第一个许什么愿呢
I wish that I could have a monster hug
我希望我的宝贝外甥和外甥女
From my favorite niece and nephew.
过来给我一个熊抱
It's gonna come true.
这个愿望会成真的
IIs this okay? Does it hurt? Oh, just the opposite.
可以吗 会伤到你吗 正相反呢
You don't look like you're sick.
你看起来不像生病的
Well, thank you, cooper. I don't feel like I'm sick.
谢谢你 库珀 我也不觉得我病了
Okay, Dr. Cooper, what's your wish gonna be?
库珀医生 你要许什么愿呢
I'd wish for... Food.
我许愿 能有东西吃
Food? Okay. Me, too. I'm starving.
吃东西 我也是 我饿坏了
Okay, food it is. Here we go.
好吧 我们去吃东西
All right. Brunch in bed for everyone.
好了 大家都来吃吧
Oh, my gosh. It worked.
老天 愿望成真了
Huevos rancheros.
墨西哥煎蛋来咯
Mom, you really didn't have to do that.
妈妈 你不需要这样做
We were just on our way down.
我们正准备下去
Well, we had a minor mishap in the kitchen.
厨房♥里出了点小事故
Kevin melted the salsa bowl in the microwave.
凯文把酱料碗放到微波炉里
Now what would you call that in italian, kids?
用意大利语怎么说呢
El stupido! Oh! Who's el stupido?
笨蛋 谁是那个大笨蛋呢
You know, you know, those buttons on the microwave
微波炉上的按钮
Are awfully confusing. Are they awfully confusing?
真的是很让人糊涂 真的让人糊涂吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表