剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, god. I hope you're right.
天哪 希望你是对的
I'm so nervous, I can hardly breathe.
我很紧张 紧张到都快喘不过气来了
I just keep trying to remind myself, try to stay positive,
我只能不断提醒自己 乐观点
believe that it will be okay.
相信一切都会好的
Welcome to the club.
彼此彼此
You know what, Nora?
你知道吗 诺拉
Maybe you are crazy, but...
或许你是疯了 不过
I'm in.
我加入
If Kevin comes, we'll have a feast.
凯文要是来 我们就吃大餐
And if he doesn't, I'll take him out.
他要是不来 我带他出去吃
Want me to bake the cake?
要我烤个蛋糕吗
If you bake it, he will come.
你要是烤了 他就会来的
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好呀
Look who it is. It's daddy.
看看是谁啊 是爸爸
What does daddy have on the agenda today?
爸爸今天有些什么安排啊
Uh, I have a couple of things in L.A. that I need to pin down.
我要去洛杉矶搞定些事
Things to pin down in L.A.
去洛杉矶搞定些事
Sounds like a-a-a...
听着像是
Oh, my god. It's my mother again.
老天 又是我妈
You know you should answer.
你该接的
Cause I'm... I'm running late anyway. No.
因为我已经迟了 不
No, I'm not gonna answer it.
不 我不接
You know, she keeps on talking about this birthday dinner party,
她不停地说这个生日晚宴
and it's not gonna happen.
那是不可能发生的
And I hate to be the one who has to break it to her.
我也不愿意做那个泼她冷水的人
Look, I told you that I wouldn't keep anything from you.
听着 我告诉过你我不会瞒你任何事
So I think you should know,
所以我想你应该知道
I'm going to L.A. to talk about a job.
我去洛杉矶是谈新工作的事
A job?
工作
Well... Since when have you been looking for a job?
你从什么时候开始找工作了
And because of the nature of the job,
鉴于该工作的性质
I am not gonna be able to discuss it.
我不能和别人谈论它
Not even with your wife?
连老婆都不能说吗
Okay, so this is one of those where if you tell me,
好吧 所以这就是那种
then you'll what, have to kill me?
知道的人都得死的工作吗
All right, you have to promise me one thing.
好吧 你得答应我一件事
Just tell me that you're not gonna be in the middle east.
告诉我 你不会去中东
No, no. It's in D.C..
不 不会 工作是在华盛顿特区的
My god.
天哪
It's not a fair to complete.
这事还没完全决定呢
I mean, I have a proforma physical I have to do in L.A. today,
今天我得在洛杉矶做个象征性的健康检查
And then I have to fly back for a final meeting with state
然后飞回来和州政♥府♥谈最后一次
and then a run by to see the President.
接着就得赶去见总统了
Oh, he's gonna run by and see the President.
他就要赶去见总统了
But look, I mean, you're gonna win your race.
不过听着 你会赢得你的竞选的
We're gonna be in D.C. anyway
无论怎样 议会开会期间
when congress is in session.
我们都要去华盛顿特区
You know, maybe we should think about selling this place.
你知道 或许我们该考虑卖♥♥了这里
You have to understand
你要理解
that I have to rearrange everything in my mind, okay?
我需要重新整理思路 好吗
And this is gonna take a lot longer than five minutes
还有 5分钟可不够
for me to process.
用来处理这些信息
And by the way, you are going to have to deal with the wrath of grandma.
还有 你得来负责应付外婆的怒火
I'm more worried about that I am dealing with the President.
我更担心的是我得和总统打交道
Okay, I'll see you tonight.
行 晚上见
A bad burger and a tuna melt
难吃的汉堡和金枪鱼三明治
at a hospital cafeteria
医院餐厅
isn't exactly the special birthday lunch I had planned,
不像是我精心计划的生日午餐
but if you want to see Justin, this is how you do it.
但要是你想见贾斯汀 你就只能这么办
This is exactly the birthday I had in mind.
这和我设想的生日如出一辙
And I gress that birthday doesn't include going to see mom tonight.
我猜这个生日并不包括今晚去见妈妈
You know she's still...
你知道 她仍
Tell her to stop, please. All right?
让她罢手吧 求你 好吗
Hello, brothers. Wow, look at our little Justin.
兄弟们 看看我们的小贾斯汀
What, did you mug a doctor and steal his uniform?
你把一个医生的白大褂劫走了吧
I'm gonna be a docor.
我马上就成为医生了
Well, and they let you practice on actual humans?
他们让你在真人身上练习吗
Well, that is the general idea.
那只不过是个笼统的想法而已
But you know what, guys? It's so good to see you.
但知道吗 兄弟们 很高兴见到你们
Go ahead, mock me. I love it.
继续笑话我吧 我喜欢
As long as I'm not in the library.
只要我不再呆在图书馆了
Well, now you're taking all the fun out of it.
你这么一说就没乐趣了
Sorry to ruin your birthday, Kevin.
抱歉毁了你的生日 凯文
Nothing to ruin. Best birthday ever.
没什么可毁的 有史以来最棒的生日了
Speaking of which, mom...
说到这个 妈妈
What, don't tell me, she called?
别告诉我她给你打电♥话♥了
Yeah, four times.
没错 4次
Did you answer?
你接了吗
No, I didn't answer. I was with patients.
没 我没接 我和病人在一起
And why do I have to be the one to tell her that nobody's gonna come?
还有 为什么要让我告诉她没人会来
It doesn't matter.
根本没用的
She, you know mom. She won't give up.
你了解妈妈的 她不会放弃的
Where is it come from?
这是从哪里来的倔脾气
I don't know. But I think I inherited some of it.
我不知道 不过我想我继承了些
Sorry. You can't talk me into it.
抱歉 你不可能说服我的
No, I'm over that. Trust me.
不 我放弃了 相信我
I don't like giving up, even when it's bad.
我不喜欢放弃 就算情况很糟糕
And things are as bad as they can get at Ojai.
欧康的情况坏得不能再坏了
So what do you think you're gonna do?
那么你觉得你能做什么
I made an appointment with Dennis York.
我约了丹尼斯·约克
Den, what are you gonna do? Beat him up?
丹 你打算干吗 打他一顿吗
No, I'm gonna do something we businessmen
不 我打算在商言商
call negotiate, Justin.
讨价还价 贾斯汀
Were you seriously concerning doing this without me?
你真打算撇下我一个人干吗
Kevin, it's Dennis York.
凯文 这是丹尼斯·约克
You have way too much emotional baggage.
你有太多情感纠葛在里头了
What do I do for a living?
我靠什么为生
Nothing. You're unemployed.
什么也没有 你失业呢
Okay. What's my profession?
好吧 我的专业是什么
You're a lawyer.
你是律师
Exactly, so I think I can control myself in a negotiation.
没错 我想我还能在谈判中自♥制♥
I'm coming with you. Well, if he's going, I'm going.
我和你一起去 若他去 我也去
Guys, this isn't a road trip.
兄弟们 这可不是公路旅行
No, it's a business trip,
不是 是商务旅行
And Ojai is a family business,
欧康是家族企业
so let's let York see that.
咱们要让约克意识到这点
Just fill me in on, you know, the plan,
就告诉我计划是什么
So I don't laugh in all the wrong places.
那样我就不会在不该笑的地方笑了
All right, fine. I'll suss it out,
好吧 行 我会调查一下
see how hard I can push him.
看我能逼他到什么地步
The good thing is, he doesn't know we don't have a dime left.
好消息是 他不知道我们没有资金了
Does he know I found out about Aaron.
他知道我发现了艾伦的事吗
No, not yet. I haven't told him.
不 还不知道 我还没有告诉他
That's gonna be my first move.
这会是我的第一招
No, I should tell him.
不 该我来告诉他
See me as your best attack him.
把我当作你的王牌吧
What's your second move?
你的第二招是什么
I think he will be interested to know
我想他会有兴趣知道
that we found Narrow Lake.
我们找到了纳罗湖
It should give us enough time to restructure the deal.
应该能争取到足够的时间重新调整合约
I like it. I like it.
我喜欢 我喜欢这个主意
Let him think that we're holding all the cards.
让他觉得我们掌握主动权
Long enough to fix it, so we do.
足够时间以便搞定它 我们能做到
No, I've got the document right here.
不 我这里就有文件
Can I get it messengered over to you?
我能现在就送给你吗
Okay.
好的
So if we're approved,
那么要是批准了
when could I expect the funds to come through?
资金何时能到位
But it wouldn't really be a bridge loan
但如果我们得等到九月份
if we had to wait till september, would it?
这就不算过渡融♥资♥了 对吧
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表