剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Radius...
桡骨
Ulna...
尺骨
Olecranon...
轴骨
It's like dating a french guy.
好像我在跟法国人约会呢
Bonjour.
你好啊
It's latin, and by the way, we are way past dating.
那是拉丁语 而且我们都过了约会这个阶段了
That's why I'm going wedding dress shopping with kitty today.
所以我今天才跟凯蒂去挑婚纱
With kitty? Well, I helped her find her dress.
跟凯蒂? 是的 我帮她找到了礼服
I figured we could be each other's good luck charms
希望我选礼服的时候
In the dress department. Oh, that's sweet.
她也能给我带来好运 真贴心啊
Can I tell you my fantasy?
那我跟你说下我的幻想吧
No, I won't be a slutty bride.
我可不当淫乱新娘
Damn it.
没意思
Well, maybe you can just buy a dress that shows your...
那你就买♥♥套婚纱 可以凸显你的...
Yes? Humerus...
什么 肱骨
Your acromion...
肩骨
And your--
还有你的...
Cheek.
脸颊
You don't know the medical term for cheekbone?
你怎么连脸颊骨的学术说法都不知道
Oh, you know what? You are shattering a guy's confidence
你知道吗 你这样太打击人的自信了
On the first day of gross anatomy. Come on. Nothing ever happen in the first day.
我今天要上第一堂综合解剖课 没事的
You get your textbooks and the syllabus.
只要有你的教科书和大纲就不会有事的
Yeah, and apparently a lab partner.
我还有个一起做实验的伙伴
It better not be a hot girl.
不是辣妹吧
I just hope it's not someone stupid
只要不给我一个
Who doesn't know what he's doing.
一无所知的人就行
Seems like you're getting your confidence back.
看来你又重拾自信了啊
Now where were we... Doctor?
我们刚才进行到哪里了 大医生
Doctor?
大医生
I have a real good feeling about this, kitty.
我有好预感的 凯蒂
Yeah, and whatever happens, we're gonna deal with it.
不管怎样 我们都会面对
Hey, guys. I'm sorry about the wait.
不好意思 抱歉让你们久等
You know, you can go right ahead and--and tell me.
你就直接告诉我吧
I need to talk to you about your c.t. Scan.
我需要跟你谈下你的CT扫描
Oh. Now thankfully, your bone marrow is clean,
万幸的是 你的骨组织里没有癌细胞
But this bright area here is an enlarged lymph node
但是这片高亮的区域是在你肺里的
In the hila of your lung.
肿大的淋巴结
There's another cluster in your bowel,
在你的肠胃里也出现了异常
And there's some more in your retroperitoneum--
腹膜上也一样
That's the area behind your abdominal cavity.
这个位置是你的腹肌腔后方
So...
所以
S-so it's spread.
癌细胞已经扩散了
Yeah, unfortunately,
是的 很不幸
Which, um, puts it at stage iii.
这样就算是第三♥期♥了
Look, I know that this sounds scary,
我知道这听起来很吓人
But compared to other cancers, stage iii lymphoma
与其他癌症相比 第三♥期♥的淋巴癌
Can have a good outcome with proper treatment.
在恰当治疗的前提下可收到好的疗效
What is the proper treatment?
什么算是恰当的治疗呢
Well, there are basically two options.
有两个选择
Um, one--the standard of care, is r-chop.
对付淋巴瘤的一般疗法是R-CHOP疗法
That's a chemotherapy cocktail.
是鸡尾酒疗法的一种
And what's the other option?
那另外一个选择呢
Well, there's a drug that was developed in europe
欧洲医学界开♥发♥了一种药物
Called rapamycin.
叫做纳巴霉素
Um, a hospital in boston is conducting clinical trials,
波士顿的一家医院在进行试验性临床治疗
And kitty may be eligible.
凯蒂也许能参与
But you have to go there for treatment,
但是你必须到那里接受治疗
And it could last six months.
可能为时六个月
Now they are showing a somewhat better prognosis,
虽然前景不错
But the risks of complications are also higher.
不过并发症的几率也不小
Um, heart damage,
心脏损伤
It could jeopardize your immune system,
可能破坏你的免疫系统
Which would already be compromised by the chemo.
不过化疗也会损伤对于你的免疫系统
I wish that there was a clear-cut choice,
我也希望能有个简单的选择
But there are pros and cons to both.
但是这个两个选择都是有利有弊
I only do the standard regimen.
我只能帮你规划一般养生法
Because you think it's a better treatment?
因为你认为它是更好的疗法吗
No, because she practices here,
因为她虽然在这里接受治疗
And the--the--the trial's in boston.
但是试验疗法是在波士顿
You know what? Why don't I give you the research?
这样吧 你们把材料带走
You can take it home, read it over
拿回家研究一下
And then you can discuss your options.
然后再考虑到底如何选择
Okay?
好吗
But, um, I have to stress, kitty,
但是我必须要强调
That the sooner you make a decision, the better.
凯蒂你越早做决定越有利
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
多谢
Travis, I don't care that you work for governor kern.
特雷斯 你为科恩州长卖♥♥命我管不着
You know the protocol.
但你知道规矩的
The senator's the ranking official
迎接国际宾客
When it comes to greeting international guests. Nice try,
参议员是排在州长前面的 说的不错
But the governor of california is gonna be
但是当威尔士王子
At the bottom of those stairs when the prince of wales
抵达加利福尼亚州时
Sets his pretty royal toe on california soil.
还是会由州长来接见
Really? Well, then I'd hate to see your face
真的吗 那我真想看看
When his royal highness walks straight past her
当威尔士王子无视了州长 径直问候参议员时
And says hi to the senator because they played golf
你会是什么表情
Together in scotland.
人家可在苏格兰一起打过高尔夫
I didn't know you had a baby.
原来你有孩子了
You know, maybe--maybe we can, uh, you know, set up...
也许我们可以事先
Something with the prince at the hotel, like a photo-op.
跟王子在酒店打好招呼
Do I need to call 9-1-1?
需要帮忙吗
I think he's hungry. Or maybe he's just wet.
宝宝饿了吧 也可能尿了
Scotty! Uh, it's-- it's not a baby.
斯科特 我没有孩子
Yeah, well, whatever it is, deal with it.
不管怎么样 你忙去吧
Look, I'm glad we settled this issue.
很高兴终于说通了
Uh, you know what? We didn't settle any...
我们根本没...
What are you doing? That was important.
你干嘛呢 那电♥话♥很重要
You keep insisting we can manage a baby with two careers,
你老说我们可以工作和孩子两不误
So I thought we'd have a little dress rehearsal.
所以就来段紧急情况演习了
Well, you know what? Your timing sucks.
你真会挑时间啊
I have this visit and two press releases to get out today.
我今天要出访还有两个记者招待会
Yeah, well, you know what?
那又怎么样
I have tonight's menu to prepare.
我还要准备今晚的菜谱
And that crying baby? Someone needs to change his diaper.
那个哭闹的宝宝需要换尿布了
Uh-oh. It's--it's a poopy one.
呀宝宝拉屎了
You made your point.
我知道你想说什么了
We'll talk about this later.
等会再谈吧
Yeah, well, it's always later, kevin.
永远都是"等会再谈"
That's the problem.
问题就是这个
Nice balance.
口味还好
Fruit forward.
开始有果味
A little smoke in the finish, huh?
后来就变冲了
Thank you so much.
很感谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
So tell me something-- that's what we're bidding on?
跟我说下 我们就在竞标这个酒吗
10,000 gallons,
嗯 一万加仑
If the price stays under $5.25 a gallon.
如果价钱低于5.25美元一加仑
Oh! $5.25? Nobody's gonna bid $5.25 for that swill.
5.25美元? 没人会竞标这个价钱的
Trust me. You take that swill and you add it to our grapes,
相信我 把那些液体和我们的葡萄混合
And you will get a nice bottle of wine.
就能做出不错的葡萄酒
Oh, holly, that's short-term thinking.
赫莉 那是短见了
I don't care how cheaply you're gonna sell it.
我不管你想卖♥♥的多便宜
In the long run, it's gonna ruin our brand.
长♥期♥下去 只能毁了我们的品牌
You know, how many times do I have to tell you,
索尔 我要告诉你多少遍啊
Saul, that we are gonna market under a different label?
我们会用不同的品牌
What, old flame?
旧情人吗
No, just a business acquaintance.
只是生意往来
Saul?
索尔
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表