剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Right. right. I... I understand the risks.
我明白这些风险
But... what... what are the rewards?
不过有什么好处呢
Well, that's the good news. I mean, if everything goes well,
这就是好消息了 如果一切顺利的话
You could be living cancer free.
你就没有癌症的困扰了
Shouldn't she just try a different kind of chemo,
她能不能先尝试换一种化疗
And if that doesn't work, then move on to this?
如果还不行的话 再考虑这个呢
Well, she could, but if the chemo proves unsuccessful again,
可以是可以 不过要是化疗再不奏效
Then she's that much weaker.
她会更加虚弱
And that could seriously increase her chances
那会让她进行骨髓移植手术时
For something going wrong when she has the bone marrow transplant.
发生意外的风险增加
Mom. mom, cancer free.
妈妈 我要摆脱癌症
The chemo isn't working, and I have a little boy at home.
化疗没有用的 我还有个孩子
And you got to do it all.
我要做母亲该做的一切
You got to take us to school and
送他去上学
You got to watch us screw up
看他调皮捣蛋
You got to... to see us get married.
还要看到他成家立业
I want to do all that.
这些都是我想看到的
Robert?
罗伯特
You've always swung for the fences.
你总是不顾一切地努力
If this is what you want, I'm with you.
如果这是你想要的 我支持你
Mom?
妈妈你呢
Kitty, is this really what you want?
凯蒂 你真的想这么做
I want to live.
我想活下去
Okay. what do we do?
好吧 我们应该怎么做
Well, I have to stress that in a situation like this,
我得告知你们 做了骨髓移植之后
Weeks, I mean, even days, could make a difference.
几个星期 甚至几天就可以见成效
And none of this happens until we find a...
但是 前提是我们必须得找到...
match.
合适的骨髓
A match. I know.
正是 我知道
Well, it's a good thing you had so many kids.
幸好我有那么多兄弟姐妹
Uh, so how was the wedding? sorry I didn't make it.
婚礼还顺利吧 很抱歉 我没有参加
Oh, doesn't matter. the wedding never happened.
没关系 婚礼取消了
Kitty... well,uh,she's in the hospital.
凯蒂她 进医院了
Oh,my god,is she okay? yeah,they say she'll be fine.
天啊 她还好吗 他们说她会好起来
Good.
太好了
So why'd you want to see me on a sunday?
大周末的 你找我有什么事
I need you to explain something
有些事情 我要你解释一下
OK
好的
Well it turns out that the coastal reserve spill was not an accident.
他们发现那次海滨仓库泄漏事件并不是个意外
What?
什么
The valves on the tanks had been tampered with.
有人弄坏了水箱阀门
I mean, d... do... d
那 那你们有没有查出
Who might have done that?
是谁干的
Not yet. but we know exactly when it happened.
还没有 不过查到了事情发生的确切时间
I got a call from the investigators today,
我今天接到调查人员的电♥话♥
And when they were going through the security footage
他们翻出当时停车场的
Of the parking lot at the time,
实时监控录像
The only person in and out of the building... was you.
当时唯一进出那栋楼的人 就是你
Look, I don't know what you're trying to say,
我不知道你什么意思
But if you think it was... I know
如果你认为是... 我知道
That you have a complicated relationshiop with the Walkers.
你和沃克家族的关系很复杂
We have that in common.
我也是
Was that your way of getting back at William Walker?
这就是你报复威廉·沃克的方式吗
What he did to your mother was awful...
他对你妈妈做的事很卑鄙
No.
不
Ryan,
莱恩
I am giving you the chance to come clean here.
我现在给你一次坦白的机会
If you're honest with me, I will do my best
如果你老老实实的告诉我 我会尽最大努力
To protect you from the criminal system...
在这个案件上保护你
I am being honest with you.
我说的都是实话
You understand that this is a legal matter now,
你应该清楚这已经是法律问题了
And there is nothing that I can do to protect you
一旦你被起诉 我将彻底无能为力
I don't need you to protect me.
我不需要你保护
Ok.
好吧
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没有做错什么
So this is what you do all day, sit at your computer?
你一整天就做在电脑旁吗
Uh, yeah. I just watch Youtube videos.
是啊 我在Youtube上看视频
Ah, okay. Let's go evening
我们今天晚上去玩 怎么样
As soon as I cancel Robert's speech to the security institute.
等我取消罗伯特在安♥全♥局♥的演讲再说
Oh, would you please stop emailing me? who is it?
拜托 不要再给我发邮件好不好 谁
Oh, it's this firm we hired to
是我们雇佣的公♥司♥
do internal opposition research
来做内部调查的
You know, when you run for office,
你知道 当你参加竞选的时候
You have to find out what the other guy can dig up on you.
你必须防范别人揭你的老底
Oh, what kind of stuff are you digging for?
他们会揭些什么东西
Unpaid taxes,
偷税漏税
Controversial quotes from old college essays,
毕业论文里有争议的引用
That kind of thing.
就这些东西
The guy who owns the company... Lewis...
这家公♥司♥的头儿 路易斯
He is... he's totally out of control.
他现在有些失控
He's now tailing Robert.
他居然开始跟踪罗伯特
He's meant to be researching public records,
他应该收集些公开的信息
Not... not out on a spy mission.
而不是像个间谍一样
Oh, your pay is mileage.
你是不是按工作量付费的
Yeah, well, that's the problem.
是啊 这就是问题所在
He keeps sending me these updates
他不停地给我发新情报
About a place in Westwood.
说是在西木区的一个地方
Apparently Robert's been making biweekly visits to a house.
罗伯特每两个星期都会去造访一次
You know what? I'm not gonna worry about it,
不过呢 我倒不担心这个
Because I can promise you, Robert has
我敢肯定罗伯特去西木区
A perfectly good reason for being in westwood.
一定是有原因的
I'm not even gonna ask him about it because I'm not worried.
我甚至都不用问他 因为我一点也不担心
The problem is, you sound worried.
可你看起来很担心的样子
Hey, mom.
嗨 妈妈
Why, what's up?
怎么了
Yeah, sure. we can come now.
好的 我们现在就过来
Okay. yeah, bye.
好的 再见
What's wrong? I have to get a blood test
什么事 我要去验血
What if none of us are a match?
万一我们都不合适怎么办
To be honest,
说实话
I'm worried about what happens when one of us isn't a match.
我不担心找不找得到合适的骨髓
Sarah, this procedure is a lot riskier than chemo.
莎拉 这个手术比化疗危险的多
Hey, guys. what's the status?
嗨 情况怎么样
Um, we've all been tested,
我们都测试过了
And, uh, Tommy's results are being sent down from seattle.
汤米的测试结果正从西雅图寄过来
Okay. oh, Sarah, Kitty wants to see you.
好的 莎拉 凯蒂想见你
Hang in there. okay.
我先进去了 好的
You got a minute?
你现在有时间吗
Sure. how you holding up? Good, good.
当然 你还好吧 我很好
Um... there's something I want you to look into for me.
我要你帮我查一件事
Anything. I think I'm being followed.
你尽管说 我觉得我被人跟踪了
What makes you say that? because the guy is following me
你怎么知道 跟踪我的人被我发现了
And he's not very good at it.
这人跟踪不是很在行
I wrote down the make and model of his car,
我记下了车子的型号♥
License plate number, a general description of the guy.
牌照 以及这个人的大致长相
Wow, he isn't very good, is he?
看来他技术真的很烂
Well, yeah, I'm sure he's probably just the world's
我肯定他是世界上
Worst reporter, but you can never be too careful
最差劲的狗仔 但是你千万得小心
Sure I will follow
当然了 我会处理的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I don't think I could get through this without you.
没有你 我不知道怎么挺过去
I'll take care of this.
这件事交给我
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
Finally, you're awake when I visit.
你终于在我来的时候醒了
Oh, sarah. you're not mad at me, are you?
莎拉 你不会生我的气吧
Because I can't take it if anybody else is mad at me.
我最怕别人生我的气
How could I be mad at you?
我怎么会生你的气
Look, sarah, I...
听着 莎拉
I need you to do something for me.
我要你为我做一件事
Why are you whispering?
你为何要这么小声
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表