剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I have no one else to turn to.
我找不到其他人了
Holly just wants the money she thinks that's there.
赫莉就想要她以为有的那笔钱
It's not her family that's at risk, Tommy.
不是她的家庭有危险 汤米
It's ours.
是我们家
Look, you want me to sell my Ojai shares?
听着 你要我买♥♥了我的欧康股权吗
Fine. I'll do it.
好 我卖♥♥就是
But I am not going down there.
但我不会去当说客的
Ojai foods is ground zero
欧康食品就是
for everything that went wrong in my life.
我人生所有悲剧的起点
I'm sorry. I can't.
对不起 我不能
Hey, where's mom?
妈在哪儿
Good question.
问得好
Why is it so cold in here?
这里为什么这么冷
Because the thermostat was turned down to 50.
因为空调被调到了华氏50度
Nobody knows where mom is.
没人知道妈在哪儿
She's not answering her cell phone.
她也没接电♥话♥
I'm a little worried.
我有点担心
Well, I'm sure she hasn't been kidnapped
我肯定她没被绑♥架♥
unless the guy's really eco-conscious.
除非那个绑匪很有环保意识
Okay, I'm telling you, I was here earlier,
好吧 告诉你 我早先还在这的
and she's like, "Nothing's wrong",
她表现的就像 "什么事都没有"
but something is definitely wrong.
但绝对出了点问题
So I'm gonna stay here until she gets back.
所以我要待在这里等她回来
You might want to reconsider that.
你可能要再考虑一下
There is gonna be some unpleasantness
现在随时都可能有令人不快的人
coming through that door any minute now.
从那道门走进来
What do you mean, unpleasantness?
什么意思 令人不快的人
Ooh. Where's mom?
妈在哪儿呢
She's not here. She's not here.
她不在 她不在
It's cold in here. Sarah, look, II just want to say, I'm
这里真冷 莎拉 听着 我只想说
I'm really sorry for what you and Luc are going through.
我对你跟卢克的遭遇感到很抱歉
Thanks, Justin. But can I ask you a question?
谢谢 贾斯汀 我能问个问题吗
What's that?
什么
Is Luc trying to get citizenship so he can buy the Lakers?
卢克是不是想拿到国籍 然后买♥♥下湖人队
No.
不
Okay. Yeah. Is he ambidextrous?
好的 他是双性恋吗
No, Justin. Okay. Well, then this last thing
没 贾斯汀 好吧 最后问一个
He probably never worked in a French brothel.
他可能从没在法国妓院里工作过
This is character assassination.
这是在毁谤他的人格
Hello. Hey.
大家好啊 好啊
Where's mom? She's not here.
妈在哪儿 她不在这里
It's freezing in here.
这里冻死了
Yeah.
是啊
Look at this.
看这里
There's a free Luc Laurent web page.
有一个"解救卢克·劳伦"的主题网上商城
You can buy, like, free Luc T-shirts,
你可以买♥♥到 "解救卢克"T恤
free Luc coffee mugs. Justin, are you...
"解救卢克"马克杯 贾斯汀 你
Yeah, and for the record, he's not going to jail, okay?
我还要声明 他不会进监狱 好吗
No, it means "Free him from the claws
不 意思是"把他从那个饥渴的家庭主妇
of the oversexed housewife."
的魔掌中解救出来"
I guess that's me.
我猜是在说我
Okay, Kitty, would you please apologize to Sarah?
好了 凯蒂 能给莎拉道个歉吗
Why? That's not my web site.
凭什么 这又不是我的网店
I know. Just do it.
我知道 道歉就是了
Okay. Okay, fine.
好吧 好吧
Sarah, I am very sorry that because of my campaign,
莎拉 很抱歉因为我的竞选
you got sucked up into this political firestorm,
把你卷进了这场政♥治♥风波
and you have had to pay a personal price
你还不得不付出个人的代价
through almost no fault of your own.
尽管你几乎没犯什么错
That's your apology?
这就是你的道歉吗
Mmhmm. Wow. You're unbelievable.
对啊 天哪 你太极品了
Unbelievable? Where the hell is my apology?
极品 我该得的道歉又去哪要
I am fighting for my political life with a bunch of
我为了自己的政♥治♥生涯一直和一帮
ultraconservative yahoos who want my head
极端保守主义怪兽做殊死搏斗呢
because you decided to fall in love with a guy
就因为你爱上了一个
who has immigration issues,and apparently,
有移♥民♥问题的男人 很明显
You never learned how to say "No comment". What
你从不知道怎么说"无可奉告" 什么
Okay, Sarah, please just apologize to Kitty
好了 莎拉 请向凯蒂道歉
so we can move on.
好让她消气
No.
不
I don't even know why I'm here.
我都不知道自己为什么在这里
I'm sorry that Kitty has political problems,
我很抱歉凯蒂有政♥治♥难题
but they're not mine to solve. Of course not.
但这不是我能解决的 那是当然
She did just say she was sorry.
她确实说了自己很抱歉
Did not.
没有
Technically, I heard "Sorry".
理论上说 我听到了有人说"抱歉"
All right? Well, I didn't mean it.
好吧 我不是真心的
I didn't mean it either.
我也不是真心的
You know who deserves an apology here? Me.
知道谁才该得到道歉吗 我
There are two things--no, I have said I want no part--
有两件事情 不 我说了不参与的
Oh, Kevin, seriously, this is not about you.
凯文 说真的 这件事跟你无关
Honest to god.
对天发誓
I have made it clear I want no part of two things--
我已经表明 我不参与两件事情
law and politics--both of which I've been doing all day...
法律和政♥治♥ 但我每天都跟它们打交道
for the two of you. Have I
就为了你们两个
heard a word of thanks? Blah, blah, blah, blah.
有人感谢我吗 废话连篇
Luc, Luc, speaking of apologies,
卢克 说起道歉
he's the one taking the most hits here.
他才是遭受打击最多的人
Yes, a poor innocent caught up in this insanity.
是啊 无端被卷入这场闹剧的可怜人
I'm so sorry. I need to talk to you.
太抱歉了 我想跟你谈谈
Hey, Luc, don't listen to all this stupid... yeah.
卢克 别信这些愚蠢的
Internet chatter and stuff.
网上的流言啥的
It's stupid. Is everything okay?
太蠢了 一切都好吗
Yeah, um, I'm sorry.
是的 不好意思
But about this one thing, it's, uh, it's true.
不过关于这件事 倒是真的
Oh, please, god. Let him be ambidextrous.
麻烦了 老天 保佑他是双性恋
I'm sorry, Kitty. It's true about the Maison De Joie--
对不起 凯蒂 欢乐坊的事是真的
Uh, whorehouse.
那个妓院
Well, a-after my father lost his job
在我父亲失业之后
my parents started to have problems.
我父母之间就有问题了
So one day they say to me
某天他们就对我说
that it's a good idea for a boy
一个男孩应该
to experience the city.
要去城市里闯一闯
So they sent you to a whorehouse?
所以他们送你去了妓院吗
Well, no. They sent me
不是 他们送我去了在
to my uncle Tony in Marseilles.
马赛的托尼叔叔家
They thought Tony was an hotelier
他们以为托尼是一个正经老板
and he owned his own hotel.
开了自己的旅馆
Well, I guess they weren't that far off.
我猜他们想的也不是那么离谱
I never lived in the...
我从没住在过
whorehouse.
妓院里
No. I-I, um, I just ran errands for people.
不 我只是帮人跑跑腿而已
I'd bring cigarettes and wine,
我会帮人代送烟酒
swept the floor and washed dishes.
还有扫地洗碗什么的
I'm sorry, Sarah. I didn't know that.
抱歉 莎拉 我没想到
I didn't know that it would ever matter to anyone.
我没想到还有人在乎这些
No, come on. I'm sorry.
不 别这样 我很抱歉
Luc, none of this is your fault.
卢克 这都不是你的错
And as much as I would like to blame Kitty...
而且 就算我很想责备凯蒂
It's not her fault either.
这也不是她的错
Now she's furious at me.
现在她很恼我
Kevin's furious at me.
凯文也很恼我
This whole thing is such a disaster.
这真是一场灾难啊
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
See, none of this would've ever happened
知道吗 要不是因为我
if it weren't for me.
这一切都不会发生
I cannot let this go on any longer.
我不能再任事态发展下去
I have to make it right.
我要扭转颓势
No, is this what you do for a living...
不 这就是你的生存之道吗
Your idea of fun?
还是只是说着玩的
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表