剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
that I can make really tough decisions,
我有能力做出重大的决定
like what I put on my feet.
就像对我的鞋一样
Okay, well, Kitty...
好吧 很好 凯蒂
I'm gonna have an opinion about what's on your feet
我对你的鞋子 帽子
and what's on your head and everything in between.
以及所有的一切都要提建议
It's my job.
这是我的工作
You don't happen to have a photo of yourself, do you?
你没带自己的照片 是吧
On me? No, why?
我的 没有 怎么了
No reason.
没什么
Bull's-eye.
正中靶心
You think Kitty shot Buffy yet?
你觉得凯蒂朝巴菲开枪了吗
Not yet, but I give that marriage less than a month.
还没 不过我觉得一个月之内就会了
Robert, do you think we could talk?
罗伯特 我们可以谈谈吗
About what?
谈什么
W-w-well, it's just, um... Me.
就是 我
I... you know, it's just--
我 你知道 有点
I'm trying to figure things out. It's okay. I get it.
我想弄明白 没关系 我懂
You do? Well, yeah. I'm not running for governor.
你真懂 当然 我不竞选州长了
I've given up the senate seat.
我放弃了参议院的席位
Things seem a little up in the air,
一切都好像在云端
And you're wondering how you fit in.
你不知道何去何从
Well, actually I thought maybe now was the time, you know--
事实上 我觉得或许现在正是时候
Do you remember the meeting I took
记得我和共和主义思想
with the institute for republican thought?
研究院的会面吗
Anexi Moran, but yes
和安纳科斯·马龙吗 记得
It doesn't exist. It was about a job.
根本没这事 会面是关于一份工作的
What kind of job? I can't talk about it.
什么样的工作 我不能多说
Wh-what, am I supposed to play 20 questions now?
什么 你想跟我玩猜猜看游戏吗
Suffice it to say, it's an opportunity
一句话 那是个机遇
that I've been looking for for a long time,
我等了很久的机遇
And most guys, I mean, they don't even get the call.
大多数人 连去会面的机会都没有
All right, Bruce Wayne.
好吧 布鲁斯·韦恩[蝙蝠侠]
Does the job come with a cape and a mask?
工作需要披风和面具吗
This job is... big. And if it happens,
那是份很重要的工作 如果我得到了
There's gonna be a place at the table for you.
我的办公室里会有你的位子
Robert, you have to give me more than that.
罗伯特 你得再透露点
I can't do it.
不行
Look, I-I just want you to know that I depend on you.
我只想让你知道 我寄希望于你
I mean, we're a team.
我是说 我们是一条船上的
You're just gonna have to trust me on that.
这件事上 你只要相信我就好了
What about this trip to Montreal that William took in 1976?
1976年 威廉去蒙特利尔那次
Do you know anything about that?
你知道是怎么回事吗
Yes, I do. I was there. It was the Summer Olympics,
我知道 我也去了 是夏季奥♥运♥会
And I spent the entire time trying to figure out
我从头到尾一直想弄明白
William's fascination for the pentathlon.
为什么威廉姆斯对五项全能那么着迷
Oh, god.
天哪
Do you remember william's running phase?
你记得威廉姆斯跑步那段时间吗
Ah, yes. He would get so cranky
对 如果哪天他没跑完7英里
if he didn't get his 7 miles in every day.
他就会暴跳如雷
He would run from your house to my house
他会从你家跑去我家
In one of those hideous neon tracksuits.
穿着那些难看的田径服
No offense, Holly, but I really don't think
别见怪 赫莉 我真不觉得
William's old tracksuits are the key to saving this company.
威廉的那些田径服能够拯救公♥司♥
O-okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
I didn't mean to say something--say anything that--
我不是那个意思 说些
no.It's fine. It's fine. I'm over it.
没关系 没事 我没在意
This treasure hunt is a big old wild-goose chase.
这个寻宝之旅实在是徒劳之举
York told me that there was a boatload of money under this company.
约克告诉我公♥司♥隐藏着大笔财富
I mean, he was even willing to make me a partner.
他甚至愿意让我成为合伙人
Yeah, well, I'm not convinced.
好吧 我还是无法相信
Dennis wanted Ojai.
丹尼斯想要欧康食品
I think he would've said practically anything to get it.
我觉得他为了达到目标会信口雌黄
Well, how well did you know him?
那么你了解他多少
I... didn't know him very well.
不是很熟
He worked with William, that's all.
他和威廉一起工作 仅此而已
William screwed him over, and Dennis went to prison,
威廉骗了他 丹尼斯进了监狱
And it was all a very long time ago.
都是很久以前的事了
But if you can remember anything that might help-- well,
不过若你能记起任何可能有帮助的事情
I don't. I don't remember anything.
我不记得了 不记得任何事了
I don't remember anything,
不记得任何事了
and if I do,I will give you a call. Okay.
如果我记得 我打电♥话♥给你 好吗
Holly, uh, you know, I would appreciate it
赫莉 如果你能够暂时
If you didn't mention any of this
对孩子们保密丹尼斯的事
about Dennis to the kids just yet.
我会很感激的
Of course.
当然可以
Hi! Oh, there.
在那儿呢
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Remember Ginny, from the gallery?
记得金妮吗 画廊的
Yes, of course. Hi. Yeah. Hi.
当然 你好 你好
Thank you for coming on such short notice.
谢谢你在那么短的时间里能赶来
Yeah, well, I had to get Luc to sign some papers
我要找卢克签些文件
For the art show in mexico anyway, so...
墨西哥画展的事 所以
I am loving the new work he's producing.
我爱死他正在画的新作了
He's never been short on inspiration. On time, maybe.
他从来都不缺灵感 或许 很及时
Yeah, he said you only have four weeks? Yeah.
对 他说你们只有四周时间 是
I guess he told you last night,
我想他昨晚和你说了
I've been offering to marry him for years.
我提出和他结婚已经好几年了
Before Sarah, I never had any good reason.
在遇到萨拉之前 我没有这么做的必要
So does the offer still stand?
那个提议还有效吗
Yeah.I mean, if it helps you guys, I'd be more than happy.
当然 如果可以帮到你们 我很乐意
Wow. Okay, what would it entail? Well, it's simple.
好吧 需要怎么做 很简单
We just go down to city hall and sign some papers.
我们去市政厅 签文件
You make it sound like you're getting a fishing license.
你说得好像办钓鱼许可
Pretty much,
差不多吧
Except, in this case, they might check up on us periodically,
除了 他们可能会定期来检查
So we just have to make sure we look like a real couple.
我们只要保证我们看上去像夫妻就行了
What, do you just take a bunch of cute snapshots together?
什么 拍些很可爱的合照就行吗
No, no. I-I--
不是 我
We need, kind of, to live together for some time.
我们需要 算是 住在一起一段时间
Oh. But we can make it work.
但是我们可以想办法
My boyfriend is totally on board with this.
我男友完全支持
Oh, y-y--and he doesn't mind you marrying luc?
他不介意你和卢克结婚吗
No. I mean, you guys aren't thinking of one day, you know...
不 我是说 你们从没想过有一天
Oh. Uh, no. Uh... Clay and I,We would never get married.
没 克雷和我 永远不会结婚的
And, anyway, it's a 3-bedroom,
不管怎样 公♥寓♥有3个房♥间
So this whole arrangement would be no problem.
所以安排起来不会有问题
Well, you really do sound like you have thought it through.
听起来 你考虑得很周全
We did, yeah.
的确如此
Look, obviously, you guys need to talk.
听着 显然 你们俩要谈谈
Actually, no, I don't think so.
其实 不用 我不认为
As you said, it's a business arrangement.
就像你说的 是个生意上的安排
And it makes sense. Okay.
合情合理 好的
That's the thing.
不过问题是
Um, we need to do this before Ginny goes to mexico.
我们必须在金妮去墨西哥前办妥
Right. We talked about that. I have to be there for a while,
我们谈过了 我要呆在那里一段时间
And I think it might look a little suspicious
我觉得要是
Luc getting married a couple days before his visa runs out.
在卢克签证到期前结婚有点可疑
Ah, yes. Good point. So when do you have to leave?
是 有道理 那么你什么时候走
Well... tomorrow.
明天
But that would mean you'd have to get married...
那就是说你们结婚就得是在
Today.
今天
That would be soon.
没多少时间了
Look, we can talk about it some more if you want.
要是你还有问题 我们可以再谈谈
No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
不 我很好 没问题
This afternoon... it's great. I can't make it.
今天下午 太棒了 我去不了
Um, I've got to get back to work,
我必须回去工作
But it's not like you need me there anyway.
我反正也帮不上你们什么忙
This afternoon it is. Okay.
就今天下午 好的
Should we make it official... Monsieur?
是不是该正式点 先生
Bien sûr.
当然了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表