剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on brothers and sisters
《兄弟姐妹》 前情回顾
Now I pronounce them...
现在我宣布 他们
Married.
结婚了
You owe a substantial amount of money.
你欠下巨额债款
a merger is our only offer. who would run the company?
合并是我们唯一的提案 谁来管公♥司♥呢
Sarah and I would be copresidents.
莎拉和我是联合总裁
Holly will assume the role of chairman and c.e.o.
赫莉出任主席和首席执行官
let's adopt. oh, robert.
我们领养吧 噢! 罗伯特
Rebecca is not your biological sister.
瑞贝卡不是你们的亲生妹妹
What if it was all just a way to meet you?
如果这一切 都是为了让我遇到你
The only reason dad left you any money
爸爸之所以给你留下遗产
Was that he thought that rebecca was his daughter.
是因为他以为瑞贝卡是他的女儿
Are you joking?
你开玩笑吧
Explain his passwords then--
要不这密♥码♥怎么解释
The initials of all his children, the last one was "r."
都是子女名字的首字母 最后一个是R
Thers another "r," but it was never rebecca.
的确有另外一个R 不过不是瑞贝卡
It was a boy, and his name was ryan.
是个男孩 他名字叫莱恩
Mom, we have something we need to tell you.
妈妈 我们有些事要跟你说
dear birth mother,
亲爱的母亲
my name is sarah walker.
我是莎拉·沃克
if you're reading this,
如果你在读这封信的话
you must be hoping to find someone
你一定是想找到一个合适的人选
to adopt your unborn baby.
来领养你未出生的孩子
there is no one I know who would be a better mother
没有人会比我的妹妹凯蒂
than my little sister kitty.
更适合为人母了
first let me tell you a little about our family.
首先让我跟你讲讲我的家人吧
justin, the baby of the family,
贾斯汀 是家里年龄最小的
is a war veteran.
是退伍老兵
kevin is a lawyer who married his partner scotty.
凯文是个律师 和他的伴侣斯科特结婚了
and tommy, the oldest of the boys,
汤米 兄弟里最年长的
He's married to julia.
跟朱莉娅结了婚
He runs our family business, which now includes a winery.
他经营着我们的家族产业 现在还进军酿酒业
as crazy as it sounds,
不可思议的
they are each other's best friends.
他们是彼此最好的朋友
and what hold this big brood together?
那又是谁把这一大家子人凝聚到一起了呢
our mother nora
我们的母亲 诺拉
a better role model i could not wish for any mother.
她是母亲们的典范
a better grandmother i could not wish for your baby.
她会是孩子最好的祖母
a better friend I could not wish for the world.
是你世界上最好的朋友
and when she brings us all together,
当我们相聚的时候
it is family at its best.
又是世界上最好的家庭
a walker dinner is a sight to behold.
沃克家宴绝对是人间一景
The love just radiates.
爱意自然流露
and any new baby would be welcome
我们会张开温暖的怀抱
into this joyous scene with open arms and hearts.
迎接新生命
but no heart is bigger, no arms more open
但是没有人 会比我的妹妹凯蒂
Than my wonderful sister kitty.
更加欢迎这个新生儿的到来
imagine a fountain
你可以把她想象成
that overflows with unconditional love.
一个喷涌着无限爱意的喷泉
imagine a magical glue that holds people together.
或者一股凝聚人的力量
imagine a pied piper from pasadina
或者一名帕萨迪纳的短笛演奏者
children are drawn to her wherever she goes.
被小孩子们紧紧环绕
that's our kitty.
这就是我们的凯蒂
what gives this remarkable woman her strength?
是什么赋予了这位传奇女性力量
we do-- her brothers, her sister,
是我们 她的兄弟姐妹
Her mother, her family.
是她的母亲 她的家人
Blah, blahaablah, blah, blah, blah.
废话废话都是废话
It goes on like that for six pages.
就这些废话啰嗦了六页
I mean, some poor woman could spend her entire last trimester
可怜的准妈妈 孕期最后三个月
Slogging through this thing.
都得花在读这堆东西上了
I don't think she wrote it.
我想这根本不是她写的
I think she got it off the internet
是从网上找的
At schmaltz-fest.com.
从肉麻文学网抄来的
More likely she sat down one night,
更可能的是 某天晚上她静下心来
Cracked open a bottle of merlot
开了瓶干红
And just kept writing until she lost consciousness.
然后就狂写一通直到失去意识
Maybe she hired somebody to write it.
可能她雇人帮她写的
I mean, you gotta admit, this is laying it on pretty thick.
你得承认 她写的也太假了点吧
Hone we're asking someone to give us their child.
这是在说服别人把亲生骨肉交给我们
It's hardly a time for humility.
可不是该自谦的时候
We should be glad she finished it.
我们应该高兴 她至少写完了
Yeah, I guess you're right.
好吧 你说的是
There's no point in obsessing over it.
老纠结这事也没意义
Exactly.
没错
Look how long it is.
你看看写的多长
Well, is it a crime
怎么了
To go on about how much you love your sister?
充分抒发一下对妹妹的爱有错吗
Well, she goes on about everybody.
她把每个人都写了一遍
What'd she say about me?
她说我什么呢
Nothing compared to what she says about mom.
跟她说咱妈的简直没法比
Get--oh, here. get a load of this.
在这呢 听听吧
a better grandmother I could not wish for your baby.
她会是孩子最好的祖母
A better friend I could not wish for the world."
是你世界上最好的朋友
Okay, the world.
听听 世界上啊
All right. maybe it's a little over the top.
好吧 可能是有点过了
But what do you want her to do, be honest?
但你想她怎么办 实话实说么
She's trying to put us all in the best light.
她想把我们都写得完美一点么
Justin?
贾斯汀?
hi. what are you doing here?
嗨 你来干吗
does she need a reason? no.
她没事不能来吗 能啊
Actually, I was just, uh, I was gonna ask you
其实我是来问你
If I could borrow the, uh, the lamp in the attic?
我能借阁楼的灯来用用吗
The floorlamp?
落地灯?
yeah. absolutely. take it.
对啊 当然了 拿去用
awesome. thank you. how'show's your place?
太棒了 谢了 你家收拾的怎么样了
Uh, you know, right now it's so empty it echoes.
现在是很空的 讲话都有回声的
But, hey, at least with the lamp,you can't say anything i don't have.
不过起码有灯了 也不能算什么都没有吧
Do you even have any sheets and towl?
那你有床单跟毛巾吗
Oh, nora, it's okay. really.
不用了 真不用了
No, no, go up to the closet. take some linens.
别别 到楼上柜子里拿几床走吧
I have more sets than I know what to do with.
我有太多套了 都用不过来了
Really?
真的吗
Cool. thanks. uh, okay.
太棒了 多谢了
Oh, she better not take the ones with e robots.
她最好别拿那些机器人图案的
Those are my-- you remember those.
那可是我的... 你们记得吧
Yeah, well, I gotta go, mom. I'll catch you later.
好吧 我也要走了 老妈 晚点再来找你
Well, don't forget your letter.
你怎么把信给忘了
I'm tellin' ya,
我跟你说
There's a ghostwriter in here somewhere.
这信肯定不是她自己写的
Don't be silly.
别傻了
When you see her, you might wanna thank her.
碰到你姐 别忘了谢她啊
Well, if she ever stops rescheduling our plans,
除非她不再让我们改变计划
Maybe I will.
我就跟她道谢
All right. fine.
那好吧
Oh, god. you didn't tell her you wrote it, did you?
老天 你没跟她说是你写的吧
Of ourse not. have you even read it yet?
当然没了 你到底读没读过啊
Well, I tried. I fell asleep on page four.
我尽力了 不过读到第四页时睡着了
Oh, for god sake's. would you please read it
苍天在上 你就读完不行吗
So at least you can be familiar with what it is you said?
起码知道你自己写了些什么啊
I should have just told her the truth--i'm insanely busy,
早知道我就告诉她实话好了 我快忙疯了
The kids are driving me crazy, not to mention holly.
孩子们让我抓狂 更别提赫莉了
No, no, no. you can't tell her the truth.
这时候你不能跟她说实话啊
She's so stressed out by all of this,
她现在已经焦头烂额了
And it'll just hurt her feelings.
你跟她摊牌只会伤她心的
Sarah, just don't act guilty.
莎拉 别搞得很有负罪感
it'll all blow over. mother, you should know
事情会过去的 母亲大人 你应该知道
That the cover-up is always worse than the crime.
掩饰通常是更可恶的
Didn't you learn anything from dad?
从老爸身上你还没体会吗
God, sarah. you don't have to slam things.
老天 莎拉 你不用这么暴♥力♥吧
If you would stop dredging up the past,
要不是你总翻旧账
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表