剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
She's a good agent.
她是个很好的经纪人啊
Trouble is, I thought she was my girlfriend.
问题是 我以为她是我的女朋友
Are you looking for your doctor friend?
你在找你那个医生朋友吗
Because he is over there talking to my daughter.
他正在那边跟我女儿聊天
So what's the story? Is he married, gay?
他有什么问题吗 结婚了 还是同性恋
Definitely not either.
都不对
Good, 'cause I think they're really hitting it off.
很好 因为我认为他们真的很合得来
Don't you? They're talking, Jane.
是吗 他们只是在聊天 简
That's how these things start, Nora.
这往往是恋爱的开始 诺拉
Now I know it's-- it's been a while,
我知道 已经有一段时间了
but I'm telling you, I'm sensing chemistry.
我告诉你吧 我的感觉很灵的
Well, your senses are off, Jane, way off,
你的感觉错了 错的离谱 简
Because he's completely in love with me.
因为他完全是爱着我的
What?
什么
It's been a few weeks now,
已经有几个星期了
and the attention's great,
被关怀的感觉很好
but it is getting to be a bit much.
但是感觉有过了
I mean, I'm just glad he's finally mingling
我是说 很高兴能看到他开始和别人搭讪了
so that I can have some space.
这样我能有点自己的空间
Oh, gosh.
天啊
I do have my concerns.
我确实有在意的地方
As you so aptly pointed out, he's somewhat younger,
正如你如此贴切的指出 他有些年轻
but let me tell you, that does have its advantages.
但是我告诉你 这样也有它的好处
And I will refrain from describing to you in public--
而且我会避免在公共场合向你描述
Oh, Jane, oh, Jane, oh, Jane.
简啊 简啊 简啊
Then it does have its downside.
当然这也有不好的方面
He's a bit immature.
他有点不成熟
You remember what 40-something guys were like.
你记得40岁左右的男人是什么样子
Oh, oh, maybe you don't.
也许你不记得
Your husband is quite a bit older, isn't he?
你丈夫比你大太多了 是不是
I hope you're not too disappointed about Lucy.
我希望你对露西不要太失望
I'm sure she'll snag some guy one day soon.
我相信她会很快找到另一个男人的
And, you know, when I break it off with him,
而且 如果我跟他分手了
I'll make sure he has her phone number.
我保证把他的手♥机♥号♥给她
How's that?
怎么样
Hey, gorgeous.
美女
You mind if I steal my lovely lady away?
你不介意我带我可爱的女士离开吧
Um, I... Great.
我 好极了
Thank you, Jane.
谢谢你 简
Immature-- that's the problem?
不成熟 就是这个问题吗
Oh, god. I'm sorry. I just, you know--
对不起 我只是
You were amazing. I was?
你棒极了 是吗
See, in boxing terms,
知道吧 在拳击里面
We'd call that a technical knockout.
我们叫这个技术性击倒
Did I say I wanted to design a soap?
我说过我想要设计肥皂吗
I guess I just don't understand.
我有点想不明白
What's wrong with getting money for doing something you love?
从你喜爱做的事情中赚钱有什么不对
I love painting, Sarah. It's enough for me.
我喜欢画画 莎拉 这对来说我足够了
I just don't understand why it is not enough for you.
我只是不明白这对你为什么不够
Well, it's not enough for the I.N.S.
这对移♥民♥局来说是不够的
There's so many different way to have a visa
跟去设计肥皂相比
Than actually designing soaps.
还有很多不同的途径去拿签证
Is there?
是吗
Yeah. Like what?
比如什么
I mean, have you even looked into it?
我是说 你调查过吗
Because from what I'm hearing,
因为就我所听说的
they're not exactly giving them away anymore.
现在申请签证要难很多了
Why do you need to know this right now?
为什么你现在就要知道这些
Because I need to know what this is.
因为我想知道这算怎么回事
What are we, luc?
我们是什么关系 卢克
Sarah, you always try to label everything--
莎拉 你总是想把每件事都打上标签
Us, wine, soaps.
我们 红酒 肥皂
Yeah, I guess that's what grown-ups do.
是的 我想这就是成年人做的事情
That's how we know something's real.
这样我们就知道有些事情是真的
I'm under a lot of pressure right now, Luc.
我现在压力很大 卢克
My family's business could go under any day.
我的家族企业说不定哪天就不行了
And I need to know if I really have a partner.
我需要知道自己真的拥有一个伴侣
I flew 6,000 miles to be with you, Sarah.
为了跟你在一起 我飞了六千英里 莎拉
You asked me to help you with the label. I did.
你要我帮你做那个酒标 我做了
I do laundry, help with the kids.
我洗衣服 帮忙带孩子
If anything ever go wrong, I will be there for you.
如果有什么事情发生 我会陪在你身边
Yes, but But what, Sarah?
但是 但是什么 莎拉
Is it the money, the problem? I don't make enough for you?
是不是钱的问题 我没有赚到足够的钱
No, no.
不是 不是
My art sells really well in France.
我的作品在法国卖♥♥的很好
And if I stay here with you, it will sell here, too.
如果我跟你在这里 我的画也会卖♥♥到这里
I know where this is going.
我知道这一切的走向
I've been down this road before--
我以前有过这种经历
feeling like I'm the only one taking responsibility.
感觉只有自己一个人面对一切
C-can't you just be happy?
你就不能 只管开心点
It just sounds so naive.
这听起来很天真
Well, to me, that sounds cynical.
对我来说 你听起来像是在讥讽
Well... Luc, wait.
卢克 别走
You know, have a great time in the festival.
在展会上玩的开心
You know, and I-I hope the wine does well. I-I really do.
还有我希望这酒取得成功 真心希望
Luc? Come on, you...
卢克 别这样 你
First of all, I'd just like to say that
首先 我要说的是
All of the judges here today were very impressed with this class.
今天在这里的所有评审 都欣赏这些酒
We had a hard time judging,
我们很难评判
which, for us, isn't usually the case.
平时对我们来不是这样的
Anyhow, without further ado,
不管怎样 不再纠结了
The top prize for the table wine class--
红酒类的一等奖是
It's the coastal reserve from walker landing.
来自沃克货仓的海滨秘酿
Oh, my-- oh, my god.
我的 哦 我的天啊
You knew it.
你早料到了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Congratulations. Oh--
恭喜
Sarah! Sarah, come here.
莎拉 莎拉 过来
We won! What?
我们赢了 什么
We won! We won! This is unbelievable!
我们赢了 我们赢了 真是难以置信
It's amazing. Oh, my god. I can't believe it.
令人惊讶 我真不敢相信
Okay, Nora, Nora, get in here.
好了 诺拉 诺拉 过来点
Come on. Just get in.
快点 站过来
Come on, mom.
快点 妈
Everyone a bit closer. Come on, come on.
大家靠近点 靠过来 靠过来
You on the end, little, uh, closer to your mom, please.
边上那位 请跟你妈妈靠近一点
Okay. Everyone, say cheese.
好了 大家一起说 茄子
That's very nice.
味道很不错
All right, now that you're officially
好了 现在你正式成为世界上
the greatest judge in the world,
最好的评审员了
Take a look at these.
看看这个
Tell us which one should be our egg donor.
哪位是卵子捐赠者的最佳人选
What am I looking at?
我看的是谁
Caitlin. Strong grades, but more of an athlete.
凯兰 成绩很好 更是个运动员
Runs marathons. Wins marathons.
跑马拉松 赢过马拉松
Probably not gonna give us an Einstein,
可能不会给我们带来个小爱因斯坦
but, you know, more of a socialized, popular kid.
但是会是个爱社交 很受欢迎的小孩
Health okay?
身体健康吗
Absolutely. They don't make it on to the list unless it's okay.
当然 身体合格了她们才会列在名单上
Look, Kevin,
听我说 凯文
I know there's a lot of pressure on you guys.
我知道你们有很大的压力
And I certainly understand as well as anyone
而且我跟所有人一样很了解
that there was a day in your life when it hit you
你的人生中有一天 突然得知
That you would probably never raise a family, right?
你可能永远组建不了家庭
Right. But now you're both gonna be dads.
是的 现在你们都要做爸爸了
And you want it to be right. You want it to be perfect.
你们希望一切都好 你们想要它完美
Well, close would be fine. Yes.
接近完美也好 是的
You know that wine of ours that just won?
你看到了我们刚刚获奖的那种酒
Of course.
当然
It shouldn't have been that good.
它不该有那么好的
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表