剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Six!
六周了
What's going on? It's Justin.
出什么事了 我是贾斯汀
Keep it brief. I'll probably call you back.
说简短些 我可能会打给你
Justin, hey. It's me.
贾斯汀 是我
Um, listen, I know you're busy with midterms.
听着 我知道你现在忙着期中考
Uh, I was just... well, um...
我只是
You know what? Just call me back.
这样吧 给我回电♥话♥
I have something I really need to talk to you about, okay?
我有很重要的事要跟你说
Bye.
再见
I can't believe
简直不敢相信
we're picking the mother of our child online.
我要到网上给我们的孩子选妈妈
I've never even hooked up with anyone online.
我连网恋都没试过
Really? No, me neither.
真的假的 我也没有
Once. Right.
有一次 这还差不多
Okay, ready to meet her? Ready.
准备好见她了吗 准备好了
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, wow. There's so many.
这么多
138 women vying for our sperm.
有138个女人要竞争我们的精♥子♥
And they're gonna be menopausal
等我们一个一个看完
by the time we get through them.
她们都更年期了
Oh, look, we can whittle it down by checking some of those boxes.
我们可以用这些条件来筛选
Try ethnicity.
试试种族筛选
Oh. I thought we didn't care.
我以为我们不在乎这个呢
We don't. Uh, eye color. Blue?
我们是不在乎啊 那眼睛颜色 蓝色
Well, you just said you didn't care about ethnicity.
你刚说我们不在乎种族的
Good point. But, I mean, if you feel passionately about
说得对 但是如果你特别想
No, no, no. I just-- I just thought we would,
不用不用 我只是觉得我们可以
you know, it--it doesn't matter. Let's do height.
没关系的 我们挑挑身高吧
It's well documented that tall people
有充分证据显示长得高的人
have an easier time of it in life. Great.
日子会过的比较轻松 那好
"5'5" or taller."
5英尺5英寸及以上
Here we go.
好嘞
Wow. 107. That's all right. We'll get through it eventually.
107个 没关系 我们会看完的
How?
怎么可能
By going through each and every one of them.
一个一个看
Yeah, but what exactly are we looking for?
但是我们到底是要找什么样的
I'm sure they all have their pros or cons.
她们肯定都各有优缺点
The best one, Scotty.
选最好的那个 斯科特
Right.
对
Can you see the difference?
你能看出有什么不同吗
Mom, you're so close. I can't see anything.
妈妈 太近了 我什么都看不到
There. I should've taken a "before" picture.
这样 我真该拍一张"使用前"的照片
I'm telling you. This stuff is a miracle.
我跟你说 这玩意太神奇了
You just dab it on,
你刚把它抹上去
and I have the lashes of a 20 year old.
我的睫毛就像是回到了双十年华
Wow. You really like this guy.
你真挺喜欢那人的
The eyelashes are for me, not for him.
我弄睫毛是为自己 又不是为他
No, we're just having lunch today
我们今天中午一起吃饭
so I can ask him about kitty's blood work.
我可以顺便问问凯蒂的血检结果
He's an oncologist.
他是个肿瘤学家
You're using kitty's cancer as a cover?
你拿凯蒂的癌症做幌子
Mom, that's just so skanky.
妈妈 那太过分了
No, I am not.
不是 我没有
I never, ever would do that. Not ever.
我从来就没那么做过 从来没有
You know, we've had a few meals together.
你知道的 我们就在一起吃过几顿饭
That's all.
就这样
No hankypanky? No!
没乱来 没有
Okay. Sorry. Okay.
好吧 对不起 好吧
No. God, Sarah.
当然没有 莎拉
He's 20 years younger than I am.
我比他大二十岁呢
But I think he wants to. It's weird.
但是我觉得他有点想 感觉怪怪的
Don't you think that's weird?
你不觉得那很奇怪吗
No, I don't think it's weird.
不会啊 我不觉得
It would be weird if he wanted to have a family with you.
如果他想跟你结婚才叫奇怪
That wouldn't be weird. That would be impossible.
那不是奇怪 那是完全不可能
Just be thankful that he's got a social security number and a job.
你该庆幸他有社会保险和工作
What are you talking about?
说什么呢你
Luc has a job. He's an artist.
卢克有工作 他是个艺术家
He's a painter. He paints.
他是画家 他画画
Is that why you came over here,
你到我这来就是为了
to vent to me about your "live-in" boyfriend?
发泄你对你同居男友的不满的吗
You know what his plans for today are?
你知道他今天计划要做什么吗
Laundry, market
洗衣服 买♥♥东西
and maybe squeeze in a workout
然后尽量在带佩吉和库珀去乔那里之前
Before he takes Paige and Coop over to Joe's.
挤点时间出来健身
That sounds productive.
听起来挺有效率的
Mom, it sounds like an au pair.
妈妈 这和保姆有什么区别啊
There are worse things than being an au pair.
还有比保姆更让人难以忍♥受的
And besides that, you need one.
此外 你的确需要一个保姆
Well, it sounds great. I know I should love it.
听起来是挺不错的 我知道我应该知足了
But I don't like who I become
但等到我真的拥有了之后 才发现
when I actually have one.
我不喜欢自己的生活了
Stop doing that.
别弄了
You're gonna rub the magic potion right off.
神奇药剂都要给你擦掉了
Sarah, listen to me.
莎拉 听我说
Luc is not Joe.
卢克不是乔
Hey, Saul.
索尔
She what?
她怎么
Okay, slow down. Ugh. All right.
慢慢说 好的
On the way.
马上就来
Jane.
是简
She's reviewed our strategies.
她重新看了一遍我们的营销策略
She's not happy.
不太满意
How that woman became chair of the board,
我永远没法理解
I will never know.
这个女人是怎么当上董事会主席的
No one else wanted the job. Well...
因为别人都不想坐这个位子
Bye, mom.
再见 妈妈
Maybe I should've given it to Luc.
也许我该让卢克来干这事
Well, if you had, I would go to the meeting.
如果你让他做 那我就会去开会
Well, you can't. You've got a date.
你不会 你佳人有约
We aren't entering anything into the competition?
我们就没有任何投入市场的产品吗
I don't get it.
我不明白
This festival is a wonderful opportunity for brand exposure.
这次的展位是个招商的绝佳机会
The press will be there,
媒体会去
chefs and retailers from around the country.
来自各国的厨师和零售商都会去
I mean, can we afford just to sit back and waste it?
我们怎么能浪费这个机会呢
We won't be wasting it.
我们不会的
We'll still have a very, very significant presence.
我们会闪亮登场的
Right, and we'll be pouring all of our wine in our booth.
是的 我们会把展位上洒满葡萄酒
The booth is magnificent, too,
当然 我们的展位会装饰得很华丽
thanks to Ryan and Rebecca.
这还要多亏了莱恩和瑞贝卡
Oh, no problem.
太客气了
What about this cheap Blend?
那低价位的混合酒呢
Where are we with that?
我们进行的怎么样了
The coastal reserve? Well, it's coming along nicely.
海滨秘酿吗 进展很顺利
And we are going to test it next quarter.
我们下个季度会进行试销
Next quarter? Wasn't the whole point behind this hail-mary idea
下个季度 这个聪明绝顶的点子
to bring us some revenue now?
不就是为了让我们马上能收回资金吗
Yes, I mean, that is the goal,
是的 我是说 这是我们的目的
but it takes time to launch a new wine.
但是开♥发♥新酒 是需要时间的
This company doesn't have time.
而这家公♥司♥最缺的 就是时间
Well, we could taste it.
我们可以先尝一尝
S-see what we've got.
看看我们的产品怎么样了
No, it's not ready. Saul--
不行 还没有准备好 索尔
Well, I-I don't know.
具体情况我不太清楚
Maybe we should taste it.
但是也许我们可以先试试
Maybe that's a good idea.
也许这不失为一个好主意
At least we'll figure out what we've got.
至少能知道我们进展得怎么样了
What are we waiting for? Okay. Let's go for it.
那我们还等什么 好吧 我们去试试
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表