剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I-I-- listen, Kitty, I don't think I'm up for the fight.
凯蒂 听着 我不想再抗争了
These--these people, they're relentless.
这些人 他们太无情了
And then there's a zillion crazies out there
有无数疯子在外面
making up all kinds of lies. Kevin.
编造各种谎言 凯文
Yeah. Get me the douche bag.
在呢 给我把那个狗仔叫来
Okay, those are four words I never want to hear from my sister.
我可没想到你竟然会说出这句话
Kevin.
凯文
What? Justjust go. Get him.
怎么了 去吧 找他过来
Kitty, what are you doing?
凯蒂 你要干什么
Well, you know what?
你知道吗
They hijacked our story, and we're gonna reclaim it,
他们肆意编造我们的故事 我们要收回它
even if it's just for us.
即使只是为了我们自己
So what, you're gonna tell that guy?
所以呢 你要告诉那人
Yeah, why not? Why not?
是啊 为什么不呢
I might be one voice in the cyber wilderness,
也许我说的话没人会理
but better one than nothing.
但总比什么都不做好
He made me promise you wouldn't break his camera.
他逼我保证你不会砸了他的相机
I'll try to control myself.
我尽量控制自己吧
Oh, give me a break. This isn't fun for me.
别逗了 这话一点也不幽默
Okay, let's roll it.
好了 开机吧
Hi, I'm kitty Walker-McCallister.
大家好 我是凯蒂·沃克·麦凯勒斯特
And, uh, and--and this, this is Sarah Walker.
这位是莎拉·沃克
And she is a professional businesswoman,
她是位职场女强人
taxpayer, soccer mom and my sister.
良好纳税人 尽职的母亲 还是我姐姐
A-and this, this is Luc-- Luc Laurent.
这位是卢克 卢克·劳伦
Yes, he is a French citizen, and an artist
是的 他是法国公民 又是一位艺术家
who takes no jobs citizen from Americans.
他从没有抢过美国人的职位
He loves Sarah and Sarah loves him.
他爱莎拉 莎拉也爱他
Wow. That was a big scene at the airport today.
机场今天真是有好戏看啊
You saw it? Mm. It's popping up everywhere.
你看到了 这个视频铺天盖地的
I think you're about to go viral.
你肯定要大红大紫了
You might want to rephrase that.
你还是重新措辞一下吧
Oh, right. That didn't come out like I wanted it to.
是啊 说出来的效果和我想的不一样
So how are you? How's life?
你还好吧 过得如何
I didn't want to wake you when I came in last night,
我昨夜回来的时候不想吵醒你
and all hell broke loose this morning.
今天早上情况太糟糕了
I feel like I haven't seen you in two days.
我觉得像是两天没见你了
Well, remember that, uh, meeting
你还记得
that I had with my boss the other day? Yeah.
那天我和老板的会面吗 记得
Uh, he closed the restaurant... for good.
他把餐馆关了 不会再开张了
We're out of business. So that's how I am.
我们没生意做了 我现在就是如此
Oh, no. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
我太抱歉了 你还好吗
Yeah. I mean, timing could not suck more,
还好 虽然这个时机真是太糟了
but I'm okay.
不过我还好
Can I offer you some advice based on the last two days?
基于我这两天的经历 我给你提点建议吧
Don't answer the phone.
不要接电♥话♥是吗
No, I'm actually being serious.
不是 我很严肃的
I swore up and down
我反复告诉自己
I was through with politics and lawyering,
我不会再进入政界和法律界了
and I've done nothing but for the past two days.
但我过去两天一直在这两个领域忙碌
But I'm glad I did, because I'm good at it.
我很高兴我那么做 因为我的确擅长
And I wasn't working for anyone else.
而我不是为别人工作
I was doing it for me
我为自己工作
and for my family, for love.
为我的家人 为了爱
It's time for you to open your own restaurant.
到了你自己的餐馆开张的时候了
Oh, Kevin, that's a lovely thought.
凯文 想法很好
But collectively, we're jobless,
但不巧的是 我们都失业了
we spent the majority of our savings trying to make a baby--
我们的大部分积蓄都花在生孩子上了
I know it'll be hard,
我知道这不容易
but we'll figure out a way to make it work.
但我们总会找到解决方法的
It's time for you to start dreaming big
是时候让你拥有自己的梦想
and do what you want to do.
做自己想做的事了
And you're ready for it.
你显然已经准备好了
And you know I'm right.
你也知道我说的是对的
Kevin, look at you.
凯文 看看你
you're making moves in the background
你在每个人的背后
for everybody else.
帮他们打气
You need to start doing what you love.
你得开始做你自己所爱的事了
I just need to figure out exactly what that is first.
我得先弄清楚我到底爱什么
Well, take your time.
慢慢来
I can pick up some catering shifts to tide us over.
我可以接一些零工帮我们渡过难关
Wait. Did you watch all of it?
等等 你都看过了吗
Uh, no, not yet.
还没有
Oh, well, then you haven't seen the best part.
那你一定还没看到最精彩的部分
Now see, we come from a very close-knit family.
我们来自于一个很亲密的家庭
And we all look out for one another.
我们彼此照顾
And--and over the last few days,
过去几天里
I have had to watch sarah and Luc suffer
我不得不看着莎拉和卢克受罪
because I happen to be running
仅仅是因为我得在
in a very noxious political climate.
非常负面的政♥治♥气候中竞选
And hey, listen. I'm sorry. Could I just interrupt?
听着 抱歉 我能打断一下吗
Sure. Kitty never, ever intervened on Luc's behalf.
当然 凯蒂从来没有靠特权为卢克谋利
No. And if--you can just look at my platform to see
别说了 如果你们能听我的演讲的话
that I actually believe in legal immigration.
你们就会发现我是支持移♥民♥法的
I mean, in fact,
我是说 事实上
I believe in increasing our border control.
我支持要提高边境的戒备程度
Which I disagree with, actually.
其实我不同意这一点
Well, yes, of course you do,
那是自然了
because my sister is a flaming liberal.
因为我姐姐是态度鲜明的自♥由♥主义者
Ugh, but if you heard her views on amnesty--
但如果你听到了她关于特赦的观点
I mean, they're crazy. Uh, uh, Sarah.
我是说 那真是太扯了 莎拉
Not crazy. But very, very... conservative.
不扯 只是比较保守
Conservative, yes.
保守 没错
I'm a conservative. I know who I am.
我就是保守派 我清楚自己的身份
So if you are looking for a person
所以如果你们想找一个
who believes in all that claptrap... Claptrap?
会说空话的人 空话
This is your woman. Sarah, that is not
就是她了 莎拉 这不是
Uh, you know what? You know what?
大家知道吗
Uh, let me interrupt here for a second.
让我打断一下
You see, this right here is what's so great about our family.
你们看到了 我的家人最好的就是这一点
We can despise each other's political opinions,
我们可以轻视对方的政♥治♥观点
but we don't despise each other.
但我们不会轻视对方
Aw, that's right. That's right.
没错 没错
And that is the spirit that I want to take to Washington.
而这就是我想带到华盛顿的那种精神
You see, if I ever get to the point
如果我真的到了那种阶段
where my ideology is so rigid
我的意识形态那么固执
that I can't see another point of view
以至于我无视别人的观点
or if my loyalty lies with my party instead of my country,
或者我的忠诚只属于我的党派 而不是我的国家
Well, then I want the voters to send me home.
那我希望投票者送我回家吧
And a couple of more things.
还有一点事
She loves to be called cat,
她喜欢人叫她猫咪
so please do that as often as possible,
所以请尽量多这么叫她吧
and she's also very generous.
而且她也很大方
So, ladies and gentlemen, please step up to the bar,
所以 女士们先生们 到吧台去吧
Because drinks and food are on her tab.
饮料和食物都记在她账上
Thanks, cat.
谢谢 猫咪
You want to get a drink?
你想去喝一杯吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表