剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Mom, I'm ready.
妈 我准备好了
Great. Okay, coop, hurry it up!
太好了 库珀 快点啊
You got everything, chicken?
东西带齐了吗 小丫头
Backpack, sweater Lunch.
书包 外套 午饭
Looking forward to your first day back at school?
第一天回学校 感觉兴奋吗
As much as you're looking forward
跟你第一天返工上班一样
To your first day back at work.
很兴奋
Well, we all have our burdens to bear.
咱们都是大忙人啊
Come on, coop. Here he is--the little man.
快点啊 库珀 来了啊 小男子汉
Ooh, did I tell you two how happy I am to have you home?
我跟你俩说了 你们回来我有多高兴吗
Like a thousand times.
说了一千遍了
Well, make it a thousand and one.
那我再说一遍
You wanna call us at lunch so you can tell us again?
你想午饭的时候给我们挂电♥话♥再说一遍吗
I might forget.
要不然我会忘哦
Come on, you two. Let's get you out the door.
来吧 你们俩 快出门吧
I'm picking you up, okay? Okay. Bye, mom!
放学我去接你们 好吗 好的 拜拜 妈
Okay, bye! I love you! I love you! Good luck!
拜拜 我们爱你 我爱你们 好好上学
God, you looked so sexy making lunches.
你做饭的时候真性感啊
Come in.
进来吧
When are you going to tell them about us? Soon, I promise.
你什么时候跟孩子们说咱俩的事 很快了
You know, the kids have just had a lot going on,
孩子们也有很多事情要消化
With back to school, and kitty being sick.
返校啊 凯蒂的病啊
I know you French are very laissez-faire
我知道你们法国人对这些事情
About these things,
很开放
But we American girls are a little more uptight.
但是我们美国人还是比较保守的
All right. I'll be patient.
好吧 我会耐心等
Thank you.
谢谢你
How's it going over at mom's?
在妈那边住的怎么样
Nora is a wonderful woman. There's not doubt about that.
诺拉真是很棒的女人 这点不用怀疑
I just didn't come all the way here
不过我大老远的来了
To stay at her guest room, but...
不是为了住她家啊
You're making me feel terrible.
你这么说我太过意不去了
Oh, dear. It's 20 to 8:00.
天哪 差二十分钟八点了
I'm gonna be late for work. But you're the boss.
我上班要晚了 但你是老板啊
You can be a little bit late.
你晚点没事
No, I can't. I gotta get back to work.
那哪行 我得上班
I've been a.w.o.l. For weeks.
我都旷工几周了
Here.
给你
What's this? Uh, just lunch.
这是什么 午饭
Um, I mean, you take care of everyone.
你总想着别人
So you need someone to take care of you.
也得有人想着你啊
Oh, my god.
我的天
You made this?
你做的?
I'm French, so... Croquemonsieur.
我可是法国人 这不算什么
Come here. Oh.
过来
I think I'm gonna be very late for work.
估计我要迟到很长时间了
It's all meaningless.
这些都是没意义的
Worthless reams of paper--
一堆没用的废纸
That's what's left of my life savings.
我存了一辈子钱 最后就剩这堆废纸了
Oh, come on, holly. You heard the investigator.
别这么说 赫莉 你也听到调查员的说法了
I mean, they still think there's a chance
他们不是觉得
You're gonna recover some of it.
还有的补救吗
Yeah, an unlikely chance.
希望渺茫
And have you considered selling your stake in Ojai?
你考虑过出♥售♥欧康的股份吗
You know, David, I really--I can't talk about this right now.
大卫 我现在真的不想谈这个
I have got to get these files
我必须把这些文件在一个小时之内
Over to the investigators in an hour,
送给调查员
And then I gotta get ready for my meeting with Sarah tomorrow.
然后要准备明天跟莎拉的会议
I'm just saying, it's worth considering.
我只是想说 值得一试啊
Do you think that I haven't considered it?
你觉得我没想到吗
It's all I've been thinking about.
我现在满脑子都想这事呢
But Ojai isn't worth that much right now,
但是欧康现在不值钱了
Which is why I have to get this company back on its feet.
所以我只能让这个公♥司♥重现生机
And you think that this, um... Cheap wine blend idea--
你觉得 卖♥♥便宜的混装酒
You think that'll do it?
会给公♥司♥带来生机吗
If Sarah will get on board, yes.
如果莎拉同意的话 会的
On the bright side...
往好的一面看
I don't just love you for your money.
我不是只因为钱才爱你的
I can't believe they make you fill out this much paperwork
真不敢相信 填这么多表
For an ultrasound.
就为做超声波检查
Oh, my god--ultrasound.
天哪 超声波
Wasn't that the name of a club we used to go to?
以前我们不是经常去这家夜店吗
No, it was megawatt.
我们去的是叫"超强瓦力"
Oh. Remember how cheap the drinks were?
记得他们的酒卖♥♥的多便宜吗
Man, I used to get so wasted.
我以前经常喝个烂醉
Um, Michelle, I hope you're gonna be okay
米雪儿 希望你在接下来的九个月
Not partying like a rock star for the next nine months.
别总像摇滚明星那样疯狂嗨皮
Oh, yeah, yeah. I can totally use a break from all that stuff.
没问题 我也该脱离那样的生活
Can you define "stuff"?
什么叫"那样的生活"?
Kevin. What? I think it's a reasonable question.
凯文 怎么了 我问的问题合情合理
I can't remember if my grandmother died
我记不清我祖母是死于
Of a stroke or a heart attack. You have history
中风还是心脏病了 你的家族
Of stroke and/or heart disease in your family?
有中风或者心脏病史?
All right, Kevin.
行了 凯文
That's enough.
别说了
Maybe you should take Kevin to megawatt.
也许你该带凯文去"超强瓦力"
It looks like someone could use a drink. I'm glad you find
看起来好像某人应该放松一下 请不要
Our future baby's potential heart disease so funny.
用我们未来宝宝的心脏问题开玩笑
Michelle's the surrogate, not the egg donor.
米雪儿只是代♥孕♥的 不是卵子捐赠人
Her d.n.a. Isn't involved.
她的遗传基因跟孩子没关系
Looks like that pretty much covers it. Yay.
我应该都填好了 好的
Time to get my oven checked.
该去做子♥宫♥检查了
All right, promise to call me as soon as you're done.
记得检查完给我电♥话♥
I will. Bye. Bye.
我会的 拜拜 拜
Break an egg.
祝你好运
What is wrong with you?
你怎么搞的
Look, I'm sorry. I know she's your friend.
我道歉 我知道她是你朋友
I don't think we should be cavalier about this.
但是我们也不能对她掉以轻心啊
No one's being cavalier.
谁也没说要掉以轻心
And she's not just a friend. She's a very close friend.
她不光是我的朋友 还是我好朋友
You know, one of the benefits of going through this process
找一个好朋友代♥孕♥的好处
With a very close friend
就是不会让整个过程
Is it doesn't have to be cold and impersonal.
看起来冷酷又不近人情
Please stop worrying. Okay. Okay.
你不用担心 好吧好吧
What time does megawatt open?
"超强瓦力"几点开门啊
Oh! God, mom!
天哪 妈
God! You scared me!
天哪 你吓死我了
I thought I heard something outside.
我听见外面有动静
I wanted to make sure the door was locked. No, no, no.
我看看门锁了没 不对不对
I think--I think I heard something inside.
我听到家里有动静
Really? Shh. Let's--let's listen.
真的吗 那我们仔细听听
It's the phone.
是电♥话♥铃
You answer it. I'm gonna answer it. Of course I'm gonna answer it.
你接 我正要接啊 当然接了
Who is it?
谁打来的
Hello? Yes, this is Nora walker. Who is it?
你好 我是诺拉·沃克 是谁啊
It's the security people. I don't remember the password.
是保安 我忘了密♥码♥了
It's sparky or bingo... One of our dead dogs. Dingo! Dingo!
是亮亮或者毛毛吧 家里以前养的狗 是丁丁
Dingo! That's it. Dingo. What?
丁丁 对没错 怎么了
Really? What should we do? Okay. Okay. Okay. Oh, my god. What? What?
真的啊 那我们怎么办 好吧 天哪 怎么了
Evidently something's triggered our silent alarm.
有东西触响了防窃警报
They're sending the police. Oh, my god.
警♥察♥赶过来了 天哪
Tell me I shouldn't be scared.
快告诉我不用怕
Oh my god, No, you should be scared.
天哪 你是该害怕
Mom, we have to go get Evan.
妈 我们得带着埃文
What? What? What? No, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等啊 怎么了
It's Luc. Yes, it's Luc. Luc! It's Luc! It's, uh...
是卢克啊 对啊 是卢克嘛
Who? No, I'm sorry. No, no. I heard a noise. I'm sorry.
谁? 对不起 我听到有动静 抱歉吓到你们了
It's in the kitchen. No, Luc. No, no, no, Luc, don't go.
在厨房♥里 别去啊 卢克 别去
Shh! Shh! Shh. Luc, don't go. Don't do it.
小声点 卢克别去啊
I bet you're rethinking your position on gun control now,
你现在该赞成枪♥支♥合法化了吧
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表