剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Naturally, she was upset, so I talked it through with her,
她很不安 我把一切都说了
and I didn't use the word "kidnapping."
我也没用绑♥架♥这个词
so... so he didn't kidnap her?
那么他没有绑♥架♥她了
Of course not, mom. It doesn't matter.
当然没有 这不重要
I took care of it, all right?
我解决了 好吗
You took care of it?
你解决了
Then why did Julia just send me an irate e-mail?
那为什么茱莉娅刚给我发了封怒气冲冲的邮件
You're ucky that's all you got. It could've been much worse.
你该庆幸了 本来会更严重
Kevin, stay out of my business. Stop... stop.
凯文 不要管我的事
Tommy, that's it. Trying to interfere in Elizabeth's life.
汤米 够了 不要再插手伊丽莎白的生活
Wh... at's enough. Tommy, you're done. Shut up.
够了 汤米 住嘴
You and I are gonna go for a long drive.
你和我好好去开车转转
You're gonna calm down. We will figure this out.
你可以好好冷静下 我们再来解决这件事
Oh, I'm calm. There is nothing to figure out.
我很冷静 没什么要解决的
You will always be a better lawyer
比起个贴心的弟弟
than you are a brother, Kevin.
还是当律师更得心应手 凯文
That will never change. Well, then I'm so sorry
永远都不会变 那么我很抱歉
for trying to keep you out of jail a second time.
又一次阻止你入狱了
Stop it! stop it! stop!
够了 够了
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
Oh, my shoes shrank.
我的鞋缩水了
That happened to my pants once
我的裤子也有这样过
after I spent a month in Italy. Yeah, but you were fat.
就在我在意大利呆了一个月后 你是因为发胖了
I am apparently retaining fluid.
我显然还很苗条
My piggies are actually piggies.
但我的脚显然发福了
If you're uncomfortable, wear house slippers.
如果你不舒服 就穿拖鞋去吧
It's your family. Nobody cares.
都是一家人 没有人介意的
No, because then everybody will spend the entire night
不 因为晚上所有人
talking about my health,
都会谈论我的病情
And I want Justin and Rebecca
我希望贾斯汀和瑞贝卡
to have a 100% cancer-free wedding.
有个百分百脱离癌症的婚礼
Hmm. It's the doctor's office.
是医生的办公室
What if we just don't answer it?
如果我们不接呢
Then we'd never know.
那就永远不知道结果
Would that be so terrible?
有那么可怕吗
Kitty, pick up the phone.
凯蒂 接电♥话♥
May I speak to Kitty mccallister, please?
请问凯蒂·麦凯勒斯特在吗
Uh, yes, this is... this is she.
我就是
This Dr. Stephens, dr. Avadon's partner.
我是史蒂芬医生 埃弗顿医生的搭档
She's in surgery all day, but she asked me to let you know
她一整天都在手术 她让我告知您
that we have your MRI results,
核磁共振的结果出来了
And she wants to discuss them with you first thing on monday.
她想在周一一早和你好好讨论下
Okay, okay. But... but can't you just give me the results now?
行 你现在不能告诉我结果吗
Unfortunately, the tumors did not respond
很不幸 肿瘤并没有
to the chemotherapy the way we hoped.
像预期一样对化疗有反应
In fact, there's been some noticeable growth.
事实上 还有明显的扩散
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, oh. Oh, I see.
我明白了
Okay, well, I will, uh, talk to Dr. Avadon on...
好的 周一我会好好和
on monday then.
埃弗顿医生谈谈的
Good. It's important.
好 这很重要
Thank you.
谢谢
What'd they say?
他们说什么
Uh, the... the computers are down.
计算机系统崩溃了
And, uh, they won't be able
他们要到
to give me my results until monday.
周一才能给出结果
Well, that's... that's... that's unacceptable.
这太荒唐了
They can't leave you hanging all weekend. I'm g...
他们不能让你整个周末都悬在那儿 我要
No, no, robert, it doesn't matter.
别 罗伯特 这没什么
No, I should call.
不 我要和他们谈谈
It was... it was a technician.
那是一个技师
Dr. Avadon is not even in the office.
埃弗顿医生现在不在办公室
You know, he was perfectly sweet and apologetic.
他很有礼貌 充满了歉意
And it just... it doesn't matter.
这真没什么
Honey, this way we can just focus on
亲爱的 这样我们就可以全身心
Rebecca and Justin's wedding.
投入瑞贝卡和贾斯汀的婚礼了
Well... I mean, if you're fine waiting...
好吧 如果你乐意等的话
Yeah, I am,
我乐意
because I have to go getmyself some new shoes.
我现在要给自己找双新鞋子
You're amazing.
你真不可思议
Did you know that?
你知道吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm... kind of amazing.
我当然很厉害
Hey, how'd it go out there?
事情办得如何了
Uh, good. I think I got everything.
挺好 我想我都准备好了
Aren't you supposed to be at your mother's?
你不是该去你妈妈那儿了吗
Yeah, I'm leaving in a couple of minutes.
是的 我马上走
I mean, but it has been a crazy day.
今天真的太疯狂了
I feel like we're on a reality show,
我觉得自己就像在真人秀上
and there's some other family
还有其他家庭
out there racing us to the beach.
在和我们竞争那个海滩
Uh-oh, you've got that
你脸上写着
I've got to queueing on nerves to memorize look?
"我根本就来不及记清你的话"
No, I'am fine.
不 我很好
Are you sure?
你确定
Yeah. I said I'm fine.
我说了我很好
Well, obviously you're not.
很明显你不是
Why am I under a freakin' microscope every single second?
为什么我无时无刻地要被窥探
Justin... i'm not leaving until you talk to me.
贾斯汀 不好好谈谈我不会走的
What's going on? Justin, what is going on? Talk to me.
怎么了 贾斯汀 和我谈谈
Okay, I'm on the verge of flunking out of medical school.
好吧 我快要被医学院淘汰了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
That I've worked my ass off,
我那么努力的学习
And I'm back on academic probation.
却又被打回了试读期
And I... I don't understand how I could possibly work any harder.
我不知道怎样我才能更努力点
And to top it off, you're pregnant,
最糟糕的是 你怀孕了
and we're getting married... Wait,
我们还要结婚了 等等
I thought those were good things.
我以为这是好事情
So did I, but I dot know anymore.
我原来也这么觉得 但是现在不了
You said that you were excited about the baby.
你说你很高兴我们有孩子了
Okay, what was I supposed to say?
我还能说什么
By the time you told me,
你告诉我的时候
you had made the decision for us.
你就已经为我们俩作出了决定
Are you serious? You put me in
你是认真的吗 你让我
an impossible situation, Rebecca.
陷入了僵局 瑞贝卡
It's not like I want to disappoint you.
我不想让你失望
Oh, my god. I can't believe this.
天呢 我真不敢相信
You asked me how I felt. That's how I feel.
你问我在想什么 这就是我的想法
If I could just get a minute to think...
如果我有片刻可以思考
Oh! the... I... the rings.
我 戒指
You forgot the rings?
你忘了拿戒指
Yeah, look, I'll get 'em, all right?
听着 我会去拿的 好吗
The jeweler closes in, like, an hour.
珠宝店还有一小时才关门
Look, Rebecca, I... I'm sorry, okay?
瑞贝卡 我很抱歉
I'll see you at the house.
一会儿那边见
You look beautiful.
你看起来真美
Well, thank you. You can stick around if you want.
谢谢 如果愿意你可以留下来
No, no, no. Rehearsal dinners are for the family.
不 不 彩排晚宴是家庭成员的事
I'll see you tomorrow. Okay, okay, but sit down, sit down.
我明天再见你 好吧 但是请坐下
I want to discuss something with you.
我想和你说些事情
Why do I feel like I'm about to be fired?
为什么我觉得我要被炒了
Not even close.
一点都不沾边
I've been thinking a lot about your business venture, and...
关于你的投资计划 我想了很久
I want to be part of it.
我想加入
Nora...
诺拉
No, let me finish. Let me finish.
不 让我说完
Your... your project really stirs my lefty, liberal...
你的计划真的让我
Female-empowering, hybrid-driving liberal heart,
左翼的 向往女性平等的心灵无法平息
And well, the idea
同时
that I could be making money at the same time...
我还可以赚取收益
It's just too good to pass up, so...
这真的让人难以拒绝
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表