剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
我看到艾伦了
He was on a-a gurney.
他在担架上
They were rushing him in.
医生把他推进医院
And Dennis York was there, too.
丹尼斯·约克也在那里
Tommy, if you know what happened to Aaron,
汤米 如果你知道艾伦怎么样了
You have to tell me now.
现在就告诉我
He was paralyzed.
他瘫痪了
Oh, my god. I'm sorry.
上帝啊 我很遗憾
You--you knew all this time?
你一直都知道
No, no, no, no, no. Mom just told me.
不 妈妈刚告诉我
I mean, that night, they-- they said he was fine.
我是说 那一晚 他们说他没事
I swear. I thought that was the truth.
我发誓 我以为那是真的
Kevin...
凯文
Kevin, this is not your fault.
凯文 这不是你的错
It's okay.
没事的
No, Tommy, this is not okay.
不 汤米 有事
This is not okay.
还不是小事
He's not picking up.
他不接电♥话♥
I can't just stand here and do nothing.
我不能就这样袖手旁观
I don't know what to say, mom.
我不知道该说什么 妈妈
I wanted to protect him.
我是想保护他
I thought of him differently than I thought of you.
他和你们不一样
Hello.
你好
Yeah.
是的
I-I told him, mom.
我告诉他了 妈妈
I had to.
没办法
Okay.
好吧
What have I done?
我做了些什么啊
It was an accident.
那是意外而已
He was a swimmer.
他是个游泳健将啊
Did you know that?
你知道吗
You didn't mean to hurt him.
你不是有意伤害他的
What did dad tell you he saw that night?
爸爸跟你说 那晚他看见什么了
A fight. Just--just a fight.
打架 打架而已
Two... Teenage kids stupidly swinging at each other,
两个男孩子拳脚相加
And then Aaron stumbled off the platform.
艾伦跌下了平台
That's all he saw, us fighting?
他就看到这么多 我们打架
Yes. When he got home, he told me your friend had been hurt.
是啊 他回家时 说你的朋友受伤了
He'd fallen off the platform.
他跌下了平台
He--he didn't know how badly at first.
他一开始不知道多严重
He told me he called York,
他让我打给约克
And it was York that went with Aaron to the hospital.
是约克陪艾伦去了医院
Why did you tell me he was fine when he wasn't?
你为什么骗我说他没事
I-I wanted to protect you.
我是想保护你
You were a sweet, insecure 14-year-old boy.
你是个可爱的 不自信的14岁男孩
I w--I was afraid
我害怕
that it would destroy you. And I--
这会毁了你的 而我
I'm a 38-year-old man.
我现在38岁了
I know.
我知道
There was never a right time.
从来没有适当的时机
You were struggling to come out,
你艰难地出柜
and then law school law school?
还有法学院的事 法学院
When was the right time for me to tell you?
我该什么时候告诉你
And the longer I waited, the harder it got.
拖得越久 我越难开口
Did dad pay them off?
爸爸收买♥♥他们了吗
Yes.
是的
But the family agreed.
但家人都同意了
No one... Was pressured--
大家都是自愿的
I didn't know, mom!
可我不知道 妈妈
I didn't know.
我不知道
I know.
我明白
I know.
明白
I wanted to protect you.
我是想保护你
I thought that's what parents were supposed to do.
我以为父母就该那么做
I don't need protecting.
我不需要保护
Everything you've said, it's all about you--
你说的一切 都是围绕你的
What you wanted to do, how you felt,
你想做么样 你做何感想
how you were gonna protect me.
你是如何保护我
You were only protecting yourself.
你只是在保护你自己
Kevin.
凯文
Do not follow me!
别跟着我
Okay.
好吧
Come on, Tommy. Let me sign your cast.
来吧 汤米 我替你签名
Don't let her do it, man.
别给他 伙计
She's gonna write "Reagan rocks."
她会写"雷根酷毙了"
I don't care what it says. Nobody's gonna see it anyway.
写什么都无所谓 反正没人会看的
I'm grounded forever.
我永远被禁足了
Well, it serves you right.
说得没错
I guess that means no "Top gun," Right?
我想这不是《壮志凌云》的意思吧
You, too.
你也一样
Hey. You guys both totally ruined that party.
你们这伙人把派对都搅和了
Why do you always hit me?
你为什么总打我
Mom.
妈妈
Is--is everything okay?
出什么事了吗
I remember when they all got home that night.
我记得他们回来的那一晚
Kevin asked me if everything was gonna be okay.
凯文问我一切都好吧
God, I wish it had been.
我希望事实如此
Oh, William... Damn you.
威廉 你真该死
If you hadn't bought that lake,
你要是没买♥♥那个湖
none of them would've found out about any of this.
永远也不会有人发现这事
now I don't know if he'll ever forgive me...
现在我不知道他还会不会原谅我
If any of them will.
其他人会不会
And I don't know why I'm standing here talking to you.
我也不知道我为什么来跟你说话
I hate you, William.
我恨你 威廉
I hate how much you hurt this family.
我恨你伤害这个家庭这么深
But I'm gonna repair this
但我会弥补的
if it's the last thing I ever do.
即使这是我所做的最后一件事
And then I am never coming back here again.
然后我就再也不会回来了
After all the things we found out about dad,
我们发现爸爸这么多秘密之后
the one thing that I always knew I could count on was mom.
我以为妈妈是可以指望的
Now I'm not so sure.
现在我没信心了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Uh, no. No. Actually, I'm not.
不不 说实话 不好
I-I have to go in for my first look on Monday.
我礼拜一得去复查
Oh, god. Do you?
上帝啊 真的吗
Uh, yeah, I do.
没错
Your cancer's not coming back, Kitty. I promise.
你的癌症不会复发的 凯蒂 我保证
Oh, you know what, Sarah? Please don't say that.
知道吗 莎拉 不要这么说
I mean, you can't promise me anything.
我是说 你保证不了的
You don't know anything. Nobody can promise me anything.
你什么都不清楚 没人能给我什么承诺
And--and I just--I hate it when people say that.
我只是 很讨厌人们对我保证
You're right.
你说得对
And I'm sorry. I'm...
我很抱歉 我
I don't know. I'm just, um,
不知道 我只是
I'm...
我
I'm scared.
我害怕了
Kitty, you're right. I can't promise you anything,
凯蒂 你说的对 我不能承诺你什么
except this one thing--
但我保证
that I will always be there for you.
我会一直支持你的
Good. Good.
很好 很好
'cause you need to, uh, finish the dishes.
因为你需要把这些盘子洗了
Nora, we need to talk.
诺拉 我们需要谈谈
Call me. Ugh.
回我电♥话♥
Where is your mom, and what the hell is going on with her?
你妈去哪了 她到底是怎么了
You're asking the wrong guy.
你问错人了
I am literally the last person to know anything in my family.
我显然是家里什么事都最后知道的那个人
Mom, Justin's not gonna sell.
妈 贾斯汀不会卖♥♥股份
Well,good. That's great.
很好 非常好
But what about your mom and Kevin and everybody else?
但是你妈 还有凯文和其他人呢
Can you talk some sense into them?
你能说服他们也这样做吗
Uh, no. No, I can't.
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表