剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
But we are family now, you and I.
但我们现在已经是一家人了 你跟我
And that's what families do. We support each other.
这就是家人应该做的 我们互相支持彼此
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说点什么好
Well, don't say anything. Here he is.
什么都不用说 他来了
Where is she? Hi, honey. Um, it's room 243.
她在哪 亲爱的 她在243房♥间
Down the hall. Okay. You guys okay?
在大厅尽头 好的 你们还好吗
Yeah. We're fine. Go--go talk to her.
我们很好 去跟她谈谈吧
Okay. Holly, at--at least let me call Sarah for you
赫莉 至少让我告诉莎拉
And--and tell her that you and Rebecca
告诉她你和瑞贝卡
Won't be in to work on Monday. What?
周一不会去上班了 什么
Well, the last thing you want to
现在你不需要考虑
think about now is Ojai Foods.
欧康食品的事情
No, that's me. That's me.
是我的电♥话♥ 我的响了
Oh, it's Kevin.
哦 是凯文
I'm gonna talk to him. Sure.
我要跟他谈谈 当然
Hi, honey. I'm glad you called.
亲爱的 很高兴你来电♥话♥了
So you're telling me that someone left you a voice mail.
你是说有人给你留了一封语♥音♥邮件
Yes. They said that they wanted to talk
是的 他们说他们想谈谈
About my relationship with Kitty. And you didn't return the call?
我和凯蒂的事 而你没有回复他们
No. You know what? I don't believe you.
没有 你知道吗 我不相信你
Okay, listen.
好吧 听着
I want you to tell me what you want.
我要你告诉我你想要什么
Is this about the press? Are you writing a tell-all?
是不是媒体让你来的 你想把这事透露出去
Or is this just about the money?
或者你只是想要点钱
I don't want money.
我不想要钱
I am here for one reason-- to warn you.
我来这只有一个原因 来警告你
You're a senator. I figure whoever is behind this
你是个参议员 我想知道谁是幕后黑手
I-is trying to sabotage your political career.
想要破坏你的政♥治♥生涯
Why would you give a damn about my career?
你什么时候开始关心起我的事业了
I don't, but Kitty does.
我并不关心 但是凯蒂关心
You know that Kitty is gonna be running for my seat?
你知道凯蒂是要竞选我这个职位吗
She's about to announce.
她马上就要对外宣布了
Wow. Good for her.
对她来说很好
It's a little early for a smear campaign,
现在不是诽谤竞选的时候
So whoever is behind this is a-ahead of the curve.
不管谁是幕后黑手 这都太过分了
Who would have it out for Kitty?
谁想陷害凯蒂呢
I don't know yet. Here's what I want you to do.
我不知道 我想你应该帮我弄清楚
I want you to call them and set up a meeting.
我想让你联♥系♥他们 安排见面
Give them 24 hours.
给他们一天时间
You and I are gonna get to the bottom of this. Okay.
我们要查得一清二楚才行 好的
Hey.
嗨
Did you sleep with my wife?
你和我妻子上过床吗
No.
没有
Call me when you hear from them.
联♥系♥上他们之后告诉我
Okay.
好的
So I've ordered six dedicated phone lines.
我已经预定了六条电♥话♥专线
They will be set up on Monday. Only six?
周一的时候会装好 才六条啊
Until we find you a proper office,
在我帮你找到合适的办公室之前
This is campaign central,
这里就是竞选中心
And your kitchen phone ain't cuttin' it.
不算上你厨房♥的电♥话♥
Okay. What's this?
好的 这是什么
These are resumes of staffers,
这是普通职员 跑腿工
Foot soldiers, speechwriters--
还有演讲稿撰写人的简历
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Short list. I have a short list.
候选名单 我有个候选名单
Here it is. Right here in the blue folder.
在这 就在蓝色文件夹里
Okay. I'll take a look at that
好的 在我调查完
As soon as I'm done with my Ojai Foods research.
欧康食品之后我会看的
Did you know...That your father's company
你知道 你父亲的公♥司♥
Has employed over 3,000 people since it opened?
从开业到现在聘用了3000多个员工吗
Did you find any red flags?
你找到什么不利因素了吗
Just another financially- strapped small business.
从财政上来说 是个不值一提的小企业
It's perfect.
这太好了
Oh, my god. Oh, my god, you are so cynical.
天哪 天哪 你太愤世嫉俗了
Well, you need to get used to that. Ugh.
哦 你要习惯我这一点
As a matter of fact, we need to talk about
实际上 我们需要谈谈
Who's gonna be onstage for the announcement.
演讲仪式上的人♥员♥安♥排♥
Well, that would be my family.
当然是我的家人了
I have done a background check on Scotty Wandell,
我调查了一下斯科特·温戴尔的背景
And apparently, he's had some citations for vagrancy,
显然 他有点游手好闲不务正业
Something about sleeping in his car.
而且他还睡在自己车里
Yes, and he's also my brother's husband.
而且他还是我弟弟的丈夫
Isn't that the point you're actually trying to make?
这不就是你想说的吗
Well, I'm not sayin' we have to keep him in the closet
我不是说在整个竞选过程中
During the whole campaign.
都不让他露面
I'm just saying we don't need to trot him out
我只是说在宣布仪式上
During the announcement.
我们不需要特别介绍他
He can be in the audience. How do you sleep at night?
他可以站在下面听 你晚上睡得好吗
Like a baby. Mm.
嗯 睡得非常香
Now let's talk about your husband.
现在说说你的丈夫
What, y-you want to put him in the closet, too?
什么 你也不想让他露面
No. I want him to stand way in the back.
不 我只想让他站的靠后点
He can hold your beautiful baby.
他可以抱着你们的孩子
You're gonna put my baby in the back?
你想让我的孩子站在最后吗
Okay, your mama can hold the baby.
好吧 你妈妈抱着孩子
I'm just sayin', I don't want any distractions
我想说的是 我希望所有的重心
From the main event, which is you.
都在你身上
Let's put your sister up there.
把你姐姐安排在台上
We can put your war vet brother up there
我们可以让你那位伊战退伍军人弟弟站上去
Or your kindly uncle Saul.
或者和蔼可亲的索尔舅舅
Uh, no. Saul is gay.
不行 索尔是同志
Oh, shoot. I should have known it when I saw his socks.
糟糕 那天看到他袜子 我就该猜到的
You know, here's the thing--
听着 是这样的
The--the--the reason that we're doing it at ojai
之所以在欧康食品举♥行♥宣布会
Is because it's a family business.
是因为这是家族生意
Yes. That's the beauty of ojai.
对 这也是欧康食品的优势
It's symbolic of family.
是家族的象征
Hey, sarah. You'll be very happy to know that you made the cut.
莎拉 你会很高兴得知你成功晋级了
Well, no. I mean that you get to stand onstage with me
不 我的意思是你可以和我站在一起
During my announcement.
宣布参加竞选
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no. You're kidding me.
不 你开玩笑吗
Oh, god. Poor Rebecca.
天呐 可怜的瑞贝卡
Is she okay?
她还好吧
Wait. No, no. Of course. Of course.
等等 不 不 当然 当然
I will be there as--as soon as I can. Yeah.
我会尽快赶到 是
Uh, Buffy, I'm really sorry,
巴菲 我很抱歉
but I have to go.
我真的得走了
Okay, Evan is fed.
行 埃文已经喂过了
Evan is with the nanny. I'll... just...
埃文有保姆照顾 我要
Oh, wait a second. I need to ask you somethin'.
等一下 我有事问你
No, sorry. I don't have time to answer any more questions.
不行 对不起 我没时间回答问题了
Who is Holly Harper?
谁是赫莉·海派尔
No, I am not gonna vet another person in my life.
不 我不想再调查我身边的亲人了
I'm sorry. I don't have time.
抱歉 我没有时间
Listen. According to this,
听着 根据这份资料
Holly harper has sold all her shares of ojai foods.
赫莉·海派尔已出♥售♥她在欧康公♥司♥的全部股份
So you need to call your sister
你得给你姐姐打电♥话♥
And find out who owns this company
搞清楚到底谁拥有这家公♥司♥
Before you announce from there.
然后才能在那里宣布竞选
What are you thinking?
你想什么呢
Nothing.
什么也没想
I just...
就是...
Feel empty.
觉得空荡荡的
Well, the doctor said you're gonna be okay.
医生说你不会有问题的
"Okay"?
不会有问题
What, like, "Try again"?
什么 是说 再试一次吗
Uh, yeah.
嗯 对
Yeah. You know, when we're ready.
是啊 当我们准备好的时候
We were ready this time.
我们这次就准备好了啊
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表