剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Just a motorcycle.
只有一辆摩托车
Just a motorcycle.
只有一辆摩托车
Okay. We'll go back.
好吧 我们该回去了
Yeah. Thank you. This was I'm glad you came.
谢谢你 我很高兴你来了
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
I'm fine. It was just flu leftovers.
我没事 就是流感还没好
I just needed to get up and get going.
我只是需要起来活动
Okay, but what if it's not flu leftovers?
如果不是流感呢
I mean, Rebecca, have you ever had your thyroid checked?
瑞贝卡 你检查过甲状腺了么
Because hypothyroid can--
因为甲状腺功能减退会...
Is that the one where you gain weight?
甲状腺功能衰退就会发胖吗
Are you saying that I gained weight? No. No, no.
你是说我胖了吗 不不
I'm not saying you gained weight.
我没说你胖了
What I'm trying to do is check every possibility.
我只是要考虑所有可能性
Like when you say you're tired
比如你说你累了
After you slept okay, that could be epstein-barr.
可是你睡的挺好 这有可能是EB病毒
Or your undefined muscle pain, that could be fibromyalgia.
你形容不来的肌肉酸痛 有可能是纤维肌痛
Rebecca, that's what they say to--
瑞贝卡 这就是大家说的...
Justin, I don't have cancer.
贾斯汀 我没得癌症
Becca, look, I didn't-- I didn't say cancer.
贝卡 我没说是癌症
I know, but you were going to eventually. I...
我知道 但是你最终会这么想的
I know that you're worried about kitty
我知道你担心凯蒂
And I know that you're going to med school.
也因此去念了医学院
But I just had the flu. I had the flu,
但我就只是感冒而已
And it knocked the wind out of me,
虽然让我病倒了
And now I'm fine, okay?
可我现在好了
Okay. All right, I'm sorry. I'm just worried about you.
好吧 对不起 我只是担心你
Well, stop worrying.
别担心了
No more headache?
没头痛了么
No more headache.
不痛了
I can't believe he used the term "reverse racism."
真不管相信他说了"逆向种族主义"
Yeah, dug his own grave.
是啊 自掘坟墓
Yeah, I would've liked to have helped him.
我很乐意助他一臂之力
Hey, Sarah. What's up?
莎拉 什么事
Hey, uh, listen.
听着
I'm--I'm at mom's with kitty. You--you gotta talk to her.
我在妈妈家和凯蒂在一起 你得和她谈谈
Why, what's wrong?
为什么 怎么了
Isis everything okay? Yes, she is now.
都还好吗 她现在是还好
She's getting dolled up for this benefit tonight.
正在为今晚的晚会打扮着呢
You just-- You've gotta talk to her.
只是你必须和她谈谈
I think she's losing perspective.
我想她是乱了头绪了
I-I don't understand. What about--
我不懂 什么意思
Robert, can I have a word with you?
罗伯特 能和你谈谈吗
Okay, I have to go.
我得挂了
Um, tell her I'll be home at 6:00 to pick her up.
告诉她我六点在家等她
Just take it easy.
别发火
You seemed a little flat in there.
你刚才看着死气沉沉的
E-everything all right?
没什么事吧
Everything's great.
一切都很好
I just want to make sure that you bring your a-game.
我只是希望你能发挥出最佳状态
Otherwise, it wouldn't be much fun.
要不就没意思了
Well, it's a long race.
竞选的过程很漫长
I'm sure you'll find out a way to have some fun.
你会发现有意思的地方的
Are you sure you entered the right race, Robert?
你确定自己投入了正确的阵营吗 罗伯特
Because you might be more comfortable
或许民♥主♥党的初选
In the democrat primary. Don't.
会更适合你 别理他
You know, I said I'd be nice in there, not out here.
在里面我会和和气气 出来了就不必了
You know what's wrong with you, Henderson?
你知道你有什么问题吗 海德森
You're scared because all of the advantages that you had,
你害怕了 因为你所有的优势
They're all falling by the wayside,
都半途而废了
And the game's not fixed anymore.
政界的规则也不固定了
I don't need any advantages.
我不需要什么优势
I'm an extremely successful businessman.
我是个很成功的商人
It's your grandfather's company, Barry.
那是你祖父的公♥司♥ 巴里
He's the one who built it from the ground up.
他才是白手起家的人
You don't know the first thing about my grandfather.
你一点不了解我的祖父
I'm trying to preserve what he stood for.
我正在维护他所支持的东西
What he stood for... Was hard work
你祖父支持的 是辛勤的工作
And the ability to make something of your life.
和不枉费生命的能力
There are people like your grandfather
每天都有像你祖父那样的开拓者
Coming to this country every day
来到这个国家
Dying to pick up the ball and run with it.
努力把理想变为现实
And all you're doing is alienating
你竟然因为他们的种族不同
Every single one of 'em.
就孤立他们
What I am doing is trying to preserve
我所做的事情 是保护
The American way of life.
美国式的生活方式
I love the way you throw that around.
你还真是大言不惭啊
"Preserve our way of life,"
保护美国式的生活方式
A phrase made infamous by the k.k.k. By the way.
这是臭名昭著的三K党[种族主义组织]的口号♥
Why don't you try preserving the one
你怎么不去宣扬那句
That starts with "all men are created equal"?
"人人平等"呢[引自独♥立♥宣言]
My god, children have to listen to you--
天哪 小孩子们都得听你胡说
My children--
我的孩子们
Listen to your race-baiting, xenophobic garbage.
听你那些种族歧视 国籍歧视的垃圾论调
Keep it up, pal.
朋友 你接着干
You'll get my a-game.
我绝对全力奉陪
Still seem flat to you?
还觉得他死气沉沉吗
Well, what-- What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
What do you--what do you think of the bubble skirt?
你觉得我穿这身好看吗
Well... It looks a little like you're about to run off
看起来好像你要飞奔着
And join the circus.
加入马戏团
Oh. You're right. You're right.
你说的对
I-I look like-- Like a giant tomato.
我看起来像个大番茄
Oh, my god. Actually, you do.
天哪 一点没错
You look like a big, fat Ojai tomato.
你像一个又大又饱满的欧康产的番茄
But you know what? I-I like tomatoes.
但是呢 我喜欢吃番茄
Fruit and vegetables are my life. You look great.
我离不了水果和蔬菜 你看起来不错
Well, I thought about this one.
我一开始想穿这件
I think this one is really beautiful,
这件真是很漂亮
But I think it makes me look flatchested. Oh, my god.
不过让我看起来很平胸 天哪
Do you remember that time
你还记得那次
You ripped out the shoulder pads from one of my jackets...
你从我上衣中取下了垫肩
Oh, Sarah, Sarah...
莎拉 莎拉
That was not my fault! And stuffed them into
那不是我的错 然后掖在了
The formal winter dance dress? Mom would not let me buy a padded bra. No.
正装礼服下面 妈不让我买♥♥加厚文胸啊
No, remember your date?
记得你的约会吗
He hugged you, and they popped out?
他抱了下你 然后垫肩跳了出来
Oh, no, no, stop, stop. You were so embarrassed.
别说了别说了 你都难堪死了
Okay, okay, stop.
打住
I'm not gonna think about that. That I--
我不要想这些
That is too much negative energy.
想这些太影响心情了
I'm just--I-I don't remember going to those dances.
我都不记得那次舞会的事了
All I remember is getting ready with you.
我只记得跟你一起做准备
Well, that was the only fun part.
那是唯一开心的事情了
And, Sarah...
莎拉
Thank you so much for doing this with me.
真感谢你陪着我做这些
Let's hope that, um...
让我们希望...
This is the only thing you remember when,
当你经历了一切以后
You know, when you get through everything.
只能记住这些开心的事情了
Yeah. Yeah. Do you want to do facials?
是的 你想做面膜吗
Have I ever said no to putting goop on my face?
往自己脸上涂东西这事 我何时拒绝过了
Come on. I have the best stuff.
那来吧 我淘到了好货了
I bought this incredible new stuff. It's this new mud clay.
我买♥♥了这个新产品 是粘土面膜
It's downstairs on the kitchen counter.
就在楼下厨房♥柜子上
Want me to get it ? Yeah. okay.
我去帮你拿来? 好的
What you guys doing?
你们在干吗呢
We're just having fun.
只是找点开心的事情来做
Uh, we're-- We're gonna do facials, mom,
我们正准备做面膜 妈妈
With, uh, mud goop.
用泥巴糊
Well, I love facials.
我喜欢做面膜
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表