剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
and I... Right.
我 是啊
Wait a minute.
等等
What... did you hear something different?
难道不是这样吗
No. If that's what Robert told you,
没有 如果罗伯特是这么说的
then he's in the best position to know.
那他自己最清楚了
Listen,
听着
if he is interested in a think tank
如果他对这类智囊团
or a seat on the board...
或者董事一职感兴趣
Ann, Ann, please don't change the subject.
安 别转移换话题
What... what is going on?
到底怎么了
Look, all I'm gonna say is that there are plenty of people
我的意思是 有很多高层人员
in worse health than Robert at the highest levels.
身体状况比罗伯特还差
A little scar tissue isn't usually a deal breaker.
一点伤痕并不是主要问题
I'm sorry.
失陪了
I have a car waiting.
车在等着我
You did this.
这都是你造成的
You killed the job. You had me blackballed.
你让我失去工作 你让我被排挤
Look, if you'd taken that appointment,
听着 如果你接受了这个工作
you'd have been gagged.
你就被束缚了
You'd take an oath of silence
你不能泄露任何消息
and never be able to help us.
这对我们一点帮助都没有
We couldn't let that happen.
我们不能让这样的事发生
There are plenty of people who could help you do this.
有成千上万的人可以为你效力
You know you're the perfect candidate.
但你是最好的人选
Even if I wanted to,
即使我愿意帮你
my wife is running for senate.
我的妻子在竞选参议院议员
There's no way that I'm gonna jeopardize...
我不可能给她制♥造♥麻烦
Oh, well, your loyalty is admirable.
你的忠诚令我敬佩
Family is important,
家庭固然重要
but your country needs you, Robert. My country?
但是国家需要你啊 我的国家
Yes. Your country.
是的 你的国家
Joe, find someone else.
乔 另觅贤才吧
200 bucks down the drain,
两百块钱就这样打水漂了
and I still don't feel distracted.
我还是满腹心事
No, but you should be relieved.
别 你应该放松点
Kevin, we're totally pregnant.
凯文 我们肯定有了
What, is that based on the tenderness of my breasts?
你是根据我胸部有无肿胀感来判断的吗
No, she was dead-on about a lot of things. Luc...
她说的很多事都很准的 比如卢克
Yeah, cause you told her about Luc.
卢克的事是你告诉她的
No. She said "journey" first.
不是 她先说的旅行这个事
And then there was that whole thing about new life.
然后就有新生命这个事了
Yeah, and could she have been any more generic?
拜托 她完全是大面♥积♥撒网类型的
Oh, my God.
天呐
The wicked witch of the west is in town.
坏女巫来了
Who? Grandma. She's gonna be at mom's tonight.
谁啊 外婆啊 她今晚在妈妈家
Wait. Ida's here?
艾达来了吗
Kevin, she's the dark force.
凯文 她就是黑暗力量
She's totally the dark force bringing turmoil.
她就是那个制♥造♥混乱的黑暗使者
Ida's cranky, okay?
艾达只是有点古怪 好吗
A dark force? Kind of a stretch.
黑暗力量 你夸张了点吧
All right, smoke... what was that about?
对了 烟 那又是什么啊
Clouds. We could paint clouds
云朵 我们可以
on the ceiling of the nursery.
在宝宝房♥间的天花板上漆上云朵
I don't think predictions count if you make them come true.
你刻意为之 那还算什么预言
Plus, we don't have a nursery.
再说 我们连宝宝的房♥间还没有
Kevin, I just want to believe.
凯文 我只是想给自己一些信念
So...
那个
are you... are you all set here?
你都安顿好了吗
All set.
都好了
There's nothing else that you need?
你还需要什么吗
That's what is meant by "all set."
我刚说了都安顿好了
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
很好
You know, mom, you really could come with me.
妈妈 你可以和我一起的
I'm just shopping for dinner,
我只是去买♥♥点晚饭的食材
and it would be like old times.
和以前一样
Remember when we used to shop at Hannigan's
还记得我们去汉尼根购物吗
and we used to sample all the candies?
我们尝遍了所有的糖果
Nora, don't patronize me.
诺拉 别摆出一副施舍者的样子
If you're afraid that I'm gonna wander out in the street
如果你担心我会跑出去瞎逛
and get hit by another bus, just say so.
被车撞伤 你直接说就好了
Mother, I really wasn't patronizing you.
妈妈 我真没有看不起你
I thought it would be nice to have your company,
我是想 有你陪伴会很愉快
and we could spend some time together.
我们可以一起逛逛
And were you planning on carrying me around the market
你是打算带着我一起逛市场呢
or do I just sit in the car with Bingo?
还是就让我和宾戈呆在车里
Bingo died.
宾戈已经死了
I had no idea.
我怎么不知道
When?
什么时候
Just, you know, a little while ago.
就不久前
Mother, listen to me.
妈妈 听我说
I would really, really like you to come with me.
我真的很想 很想你和我一起去
I'd rather not miss my programs.
我宁愿看电视节目
So you have my cell phone number.
那你知道我的电♥话♥号♥码吧
Okay.
好吧
Oh, Nora.
诺拉
What time should I feed Bingo?
我该什么时候喂宾戈啊
Go shopping. It was a joke.
走吧 说笑呢
Good.
好
Hello?
我回来了
What's going on?
怎么了
Not much. Just thought about emptying the trash.
没怎么 我正打算清除垃圾
You know, actually, you really should be getting ready,
你真应该把一切准备妥当
because we shouldn't be late tonight.
我们今晚可不能迟到
My grandma's coming.
我奶奶来了
Did I tell you that?
我之前跟你说过这个没有
Have you met Ida?
你曾见过艾达吗
Oh, don't be crazy. Of course you haven't.
我傻了吧 你当然没有
What am I talking about? What?
我到底在说些什么 怎么了
You're so, so nervous.
你太紧张了
Yeah, a little bit.
是啊 有一点
But I'm holding it together.
但我正尝试着冷静下来
Babe, I'm gonna call you every night.
宝贝 我每晚都会给你打电♥话♥的
Uh, it would be lunchtime for you.
你这边应该是正午
That way we can have lunch together.
那样的话 我们就可以一起吃午餐了
Luc, you know people do move on with their lives.
卢克 你知道人这一生只会向前走吧
I'm worried we might get distracted.
我担心我们会爱上别人
No, I'm not gonna get distracted.
不 我不会爱上别人
Do you remember when we met the first time?
还记得我们第一次见面的场景吗
You just appeared on my doorstep.
你就这样出现在我的门阶前
Come on. We're meant to be together.
别想太多 我们是命中注定的一对
Let's make the most of the time we have left, huh?
就让我们尽情享受余下的时光 好吗
No. You know what?
不 你知道吗
Sex is not always the answer.
不是每次都能靠做♥爱♥解决问题
It can have very serious ramifications.
它可能会导致很严重的后果
Wh... what?
你在说什么啊
Come on, Luc, I shouldn't really have to explain to you...
听着 卢克 我不用再向你解释
the birds and the bees, kids.
基本的性知识了吧
Kids.
生孩子那事
What do you mean?
你说这话是什么意思
Do you want to have a baby?
你想要个小孩吗
No.
不
No. Why?
不 为什么这么问
Do you?
你想
I don't know. I'm leaving in a day.
我不知道 明天我就要离开了
I don't think it's really practical...
我觉得现在谈这个很不切实际
Exactly.
对极了
You're leaving tomorrow. It's not practical.
你明天就要走了 谈这个不切实际
All right. You should go get ready for dinner.
好吧 你得为晚上做准备了
I take out the trash.
我来清理垃圾
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表