剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Mom, I get it okay. I will handle it.
妈我知道了 我会处理的
Anyway, how are you and luc getting along?
你跟卢克处的怎么样
He's not in the way or anything is he?
他没烦你吧
If he is, just tell him.
如果是 直接告诉他
Or you know what? Tell me and I'll tell him.
或者告诉我 我跟他说
Look, as soon as kitty and robert leave,
凯蒂和罗伯特一走
I'm gonna pack evan up, take him over there.
我带着埃文过去
I can put him to sleep, and then you can
我可以哄他睡觉
Come over here and see for yourself.
你就可以自己过来看他了
Oh, whoa, whoa, wait. What's wrong?
等等 怎么了啊
I just want to see my grandkids.
我只是想看佩吉和库伯
Besides, luc is cooking a big french dinner for everyone.
而且卢克为每个人做法国大餐呢
And I'm not in the mood for another party.
我也不想再搞个派对了
What do you mean, another party?
什么意思 "再搞个派对"?
We've already had a dancing party and a pool party.
已经有过热舞派对和泳池派对了
Oh, my god. You hate him, don't you?
天哪 你烦他是吧
No, no, I don't. I like him the exact right amount
没有啊 我今早才跟他见面
For someone who I just met this morning.
谈不上喜欢和烦他吧
I just was hoping
我就是看不上
To not have so much commotion around kitty today.
今早他见到凯蒂时那股骚动劲
Okay, mom. I get it. I'll talk to him tonight, okay?
好的妈 我明白了 我今晚跟他说行么
Bye. All right. Bye.
再见 好的 再见
C'est magnifique. Quelle est l'herbe?
好香啊 这是用什么做的
Uh, echalots, et un peu de basilic.
一点葱外加一点九层塔
Okay. Chopchop. Oohlala.
我来了 你好美啊
Well, thank you. Tres, tres jolie.
谢谢你 你是很漂亮
Oh, kitty, you look beautiful. Doesn't she look beautiful?
凯蒂 你看起来真美啊 她不美吗
Yes, you do.
是的
Gosh, all those republicans don't deserve you.
那些共和党人都配不上你
Well, thank you. I-I think.
我该说谢谢么
Good-bye, darling.
亲爱的 再见了
Mom, please. Stop worrying. I'm gonna be fine.
妈 别担心了 我会没事的
I'll take good care of her. Thank you.
我会好好照顾她的 谢谢了
Okay, call me on my cell. Robert has his cell.
有事挂我手♥机♥ 罗伯特也带手♥机♥了
Ring twice, 'cause it might be loud in there.
如果我没接 就接着打
If we don't answer it, it might be loud in there.
那里估计会很吵
Well, you don't worry.
担心的人可是我啊
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Do you want to try one of those mushrooms?
你想尝尝这个蘑菇吗
No, no, no, and please... Make yourself at home.
不了不了 你就当这里是你家好了
Come on, evan. Let's go.
来吧 埃文 我们走
I thought you were gonna call me when you got home.
我以为你到家了会先给我电♥话♥呢
Oh, sorry. I got distracted with business and...
不好意思 我在忙生意上的事
Is everything okay? Yeah, I'm just a little tired.
一切都好吗 我就是有点累
I-I've been going over all these expenses from the wedding.
我在看婚礼的开支
Do you have any idea how expensive a photographer is?
你知道雇佣一个摄影师有多贵吗
I was thinking that maybe you could do it.
你能不能来做摄影师?
Yeah, I-I guess I could do it, but I'm the father of the bride.
我想可以吧 不过我是新娘的父亲
I mean, I might be a little busy walking rebecca down the aisle.
我也有事忙啊 比如挽着瑞贝卡走红地毯
Then why don't you pitch in and pay for a few things,
既然你是新娘的父亲
Being the father of the bride?
那你为什么不出点钱呢
Okay. So tell me what you need help with.
好吧 那你告诉我需要我付什么
Well, where would you like me to start?
那你要我怎么说
I don't know. How about with, um,
我不知道 这么说吧
What the hell is your problem?
你到底什么毛病啊
I don't need this from you right now.
现在跟我说这没用
Wait a minute. I walk in the house,
我一回来
You--you bite me head off, and now it's my fault?
你就发火 难道还是我的错
You know, I'm a little tired
我很烦啊
Of being treated like the a.t.m. Machine.
老被当成提款机
I would like to make a toast to luc.
我想给卢克敬一杯
He's the first chef-artist-dancer-swimmer
他是我认识的第一个多才多艺的男人
That I have ever known-- A true renaissance man.
真是太有艺术气质了
Sant? Thank you. Sant,cheers.
谢谢 干杯
I have to say, I've experienced the artist-chef,
他的艺术细胞和厨艺我体会过了
But the swimmer-dancer is new to me.
不过还没见识过他的泳技和舞艺呢
Then let's go for a swim, everybody.
那各位我们去游泳吧
I don't think any of us brought our swimming trunks. No.
大家估计没准备泳裤吧
We don't need trunks. It's dark,
用不着泳裤呀 天这么黑
And there are no children around.
又没小孩
Luc, I love how really, really french you are.
卢克 你真够开放的
Yeah, and sadly, we're really, really american.
可惜我们是保守派
And related. Well, I guess that leaves dancing.
那我想 还是跳舞吧
Shall we? I'm in. Oh, me, too.
来吧 算我一个 我也是
I think I'm gonna pass on the whole thing.
我还是算了
No, we have to show them what we learned. No, we're in.
我们得秀一下学习成果啊
We're in. You're in.
算我们一个 算上你了
Here you are. I missed you.
你在这 我想死你们了
You know what ice cream's called in rome?
知道罗马人怎么说冰激凌吗
What? Gelato.
怎么说 吉拉朵
Well, if I lived in italy, I would eat gelato every day.
如果我住意大利 我就要天天吃吉拉朵
I did. Didn't i, paige?
我就是这样 不是吗
Uh, paige, which did you like best, france or italy?
佩吉 你喜欢法国还是意大利
I don't know.
我也不知道
Honey, are you okay?
宝贝 你还好吗
Is aunt kitty sick?
凯蒂大姨生病了吗
I heard mom talking on the phone,
我听到妈妈讲电♥话♥
And she said aunt kitty's really sick.
她说 凯蒂大姨病的很重
I feel like something really bad happened while we were gone
好像我们不在的时候有事发生
That nobody wants us to know about.
但是没人告诉我们
No, look...
不是的
I don't want you to be scared, okay?
我不希望你们吓到
Listen to me.
听我说
Aunt kitty is sick.
凯蒂大姨是病了
She has a disease, an illness, called lymphoma.
她身体里长了东西 叫淋巴癌
A lot of people have it, and they're fine.
很多人都长 他们都没事
Slow down. The reagan library's not going anywhere.
慢一点 里根图书馆又不会跑了
Oh, I hate helicopters.
我讨厌直升机
Wait, I-I thought you loved helicopters.
我以为你喜欢直升机呢
Robert, I spent two hours on my hair.
罗伯特 我花了两个小时做的造型
And you look beautiful.
你很漂亮
What's this? A celebration.
这是什么 庆祝晚餐
I mean... It's not the reagan library.
虽然不是里根图书馆
A celebration of what?
庆祝什么
Of getting through your first treatment
庆祝你的坚强和乐观
With strength and good humor...
来对待第一次化疗
Of you and your white blood cells fighting the good fight...
庆祝你那些打了胜仗的白细胞
Of how much I love and admire you.
还有 我爱你而且佩服你
You never do anything halfway, do you?
你还真是不肯妥协啊
Not when it comes to you.
只有你的事能让我这样
Oh, nice.
真妙啊
Bravo. Wow. Beautiful.
太棒了 精彩
You're a miracle worker. Thank you. Thank you.
你真是鬼斧神工 多谢
Okay, let's not go overboard.
好了 别太夸张
Go, justin. Good boy. Well done.
贾斯汀 干得好
Okay, Ms. Walker, may I have the honor of the next dance?
沃克女士 请你赏光和我跳一曲吧
Oh, I would be delighted. What is your pleasure?
我很荣幸 你想跳什么呢
Would you like to waltz or would you like to fox trot
华尔兹还是狐步舞
Or-- I think I'd like to tango.
跳个探戈吧
Ooh. Tango-- It's very difficult dance.
探戈很难的
Are you saying I can't do it? Oh, no, no, no.
你觉得我不会跳? 不不不
I know how to tango. Okay, you guys dance.
我会挑探戈 那你们俩跳
We'll watch and learn.okay.
我们看着观摩好了
Watch those hands, luc.
手别乱放 卢克
Oh! Ooh. Nice.
厉害
Great. Oh.
太棒了
I can do that.
这个我也会
Oh, that's too much.
这个太过了
That was great. Thanks.
太棒了 谢谢
Okay, you have to teach me how to do that. And me.
快教我跳 我也要学
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表