剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
You took too long.
你动作太慢了
What? Cooper, seriously?
什么 库珀 你开玩笑吗
You told me you would wait.
你说了会等我的
How am I supposed to trust you if you do things like that?
要是你总出尔反尔 让我怎么相信你
What were you doing outside anyway?
你到底在外边做什么呢
You said that you would stay here, play video games
你说你会待在屋里玩游戏
and stay out of trouble. Cooper, my goodness.
不惹麻烦的 库珀 天呐
You're soaking wet. What, did you fall in the pool?
怎么湿淋淋的 掉进泳池了吗
No, mom.
不是 妈
He decided to go for a swim, alone, with his clothes on.
他是想独自去游泳 还不换衣服
You're the one who told me to go outside.
是你让我出去玩的
I told you to go out and shoot some baskets
我让你出去打打篮球
rather than sitting here and shooting monsters all day.
省得每天坐这儿 只知道打怪兽
They're aliens. Okay, that is enough from you.
那是外星人 好了 不要再说了
Go get changed. I will deal with you later.
先去换衣服 我晚点再跟你谈
Off you go.
赶紧去
Look, mom, I told you...
妈 我不是跟你说过
I know, Sarah. I know. You told me
我知道 莎拉 你说过
you like to use these games as some kind of babysitter,
你想用这些游戏来管着他
but, honey, the one he's playing
但是亲爱的 他玩的那个
is the most violent game I have ever seen.
是我见过最暴♥力♥的游戏
That is ridiculous.
怎么可能
He's shooting blue blobs.
他在打水泡
You never minded when Tommy was playing with "Duck Hunt."
汤米玩射鸭子的时候 你怎么没意见
"Duck Hunt"?
射鸭子
Besides, it's a lot safer than swimming in that pool alone.
再说 这也比他独自游泳安全多了
I didn't expect him to jump in the pool fully clothed.
我没想到他不换泳衣就这么跳下去了
Yeah, no one did.
没人想得到
Sarah, I have to tell you, I think this game is a problem.
莎拉 我必须要说 这游戏很有问题
All of these games are a problem.
这些游戏都有问题
Oh, mom, stop.
妈 消停会儿
You told me yourself, he stapled some girl's ponytail?
你自己说的 他曾用订书针订女生的马尾
He's a boy.
他是个男孩
He's a little aggressive. He needs an outlet.
有点好斗 需要发泄精力
Boys will be boys, is that it?
你是说 男孩本该如此吗
Could you back me up here?
你就不能帮我说两句
I'm sorry, Sarah. I think your mom is right.
抱歉 莎拉 我认为你妈说的对
Stop making excuses.
不要找理由
Video games or not, Cooper has been acting out.
不管玩不玩游戏 库珀都有点过火了
Cooper is going through a bit of a rough patch right now.
库珀现在正面临一点小小的挫折
I am doing the very best I can,
我已经尽全力帮他
and I think the last thing that Cooper needs
我觉得他最不需要的
is more cooks in the kitchen.
就是你们不停做东西给他吃
Well, you asked for my opinion. I told you.
你要问我意见 我也如实说了
Yeah, you did.
真情实感呐
If you two are finished ganging up on me,
你们批斗完了吗
I'm gonna go talk to my boy.
我要去跟我儿子谈谈了
Look at us... a couple of men of leisure
瞧瞧我们 两个悠闲的男人
hitting some tennis balls on a Saturday afternoon.
在周六下午打打网球
That's us. Feels weird to me, you know...
没错 感觉怪怪的
scheduling my day around court times and
跟着球场时间作息
Martini lunches,
悠闲的午餐时光
nowhere to report?
还不用报告
Does it feel weird to you?
你不觉得怪吗
No, but that's probably 'cause I still have my job
没觉得 因为我还是
as a United States Senator.
美国的参议员
Come on. Get up there. I'm serving.
赶紧就位 我来发球
All right, these go.
好了 准备就绪
Yes! Sarah, that was on my side.
好嘞 莎拉 那是我的球
I didn't think you had it.
我觉得你打不着
I know how to play tennis.
我知道怎么打网球
It's gonna be a long day. Let's go, Kev.
今天将是漫长的一天 跟上 凯文
Buck up. Here we go.
打起精神 准备开始
I know technically, you're still working.
我知道你实际上还有工作
But what's next? I mean, you don't have anything lined up?
接下来呢 没有任何安排吗
Don't worry. I'll think of something.
别担心 我会找点事做的
You're the most ambitious person I'll ever know.
你是我认识的最有野心的人了
That's why I can't figure out why you're so cool
所以我想不通你怎么有闲情
playing tennis on a Saturday afternoon.
在周六下午打网球
Well, we all have to enjoy our lives.
每个人都得享受生活
Love15. Bring it on.
0比15 放马过来
Nice try, babe. Don't patronize me.
意识不错 宝贝 用不着安慰我
You know what? Maybe you're right.
知道吗 也许你是对的
I mean, why am I so high strung?
我何必这么紧张呢
If you can handle the easy life, I'm sure I could.
如果你能过悠闲日子 我也能
I just need to learn how to chill. Right?
只需要学会如何闲下来 对吧
You need to learn how to play that net. Okay.
你还是学学怎么打球吧 好吧
15 all.
15分平
Oh! That's my partner! Nice shot, Kev.
这才是我的搭档嘛 漂亮 凯文
Thanks, Rah. That's what I'm talking about.
谢了 莎莎 这就对了
You know what? That did feel good.
知道吗 感觉真不错
I should play more tennis. Here we go.
我应该多打打网球 再来
All right, Kev. Let's do it. All right.
凯文 搞定他们 没问题
I had it. It was my ball.
我打得到 那是我的球
Why don't you play singles?
你不如一个人打算了
A point. Don't get cocky.
到保发点了 别得意得太早
Nice shot.
打得不错
Just out. What?
出界了 什么
No, no, no, no, no. There is no way that was out.
怎么会 那球不可能出界
Well, it was too close for me to call.
我没看出来
I think it was out. Yeah, well, of course you do.
我觉得出界了 你当然这么想了
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
Luc, come on.
拜托 卢克
You question my tennis game, my parenting.
你质疑我的打球技术 教育孩子的能力
Maybe you and my mother should play together,
也许你该跟我妈组队打球
because it feels like you two are in agreement
我感觉就最近发生的事
about a lot of things lately.
你们想法倒挺一致
Sarah, I think it was out. That's all I'm saying.
莎拉 我只是说球出界了而已
You know what? Let me play forehand.
我来打正手
Hey, you know, I have an idea.
我有个主意
You guys have such a great history on the court.
你们一起打过很多次球
Why don't you guys play together?
不如你们一边
And, Luc, you come over here for a minute. Yeah.
卢克 你跟我一边 好
Fine by me.
我没意见
Works for me. A thousand thank yous.
我看挺好 感激不尽
You kidding me? Been there.
开玩笑吧 我也是过来人
And there's my move, so it's your turn.
我刚走了一步 现在轮到你了
Aha. Which move will it be?
瞧瞧 你要怎么走呢
There. You see? You really have to think about this game.
好了 看见没 玩这游戏要好好思考
You have to strategize.
要制定战略
You have to suss out your opponent. There! I took you.
摸清对手 看 吃了你的
I like "Galactic Showdown" better.
我更喜欢玩星际争霸
You fly space ships and shoot bad guys,
开宇宙飞船 打坏蛋
just like uncle Justin did in the war.
就像贾斯汀叔叔打仗一样
It was so cool. He saved his friend
太酷了 他救了朋友
by dragging him through the desert.
把他一直拖出沙漠
And then there were real-life helicopters.
还能坐真正的直升飞机
He got to jump out of one once.
他还有一次跳机
It was so cool.
太酷了
Yes, I know. He was very brave.
我知道 他很勇敢
Okay. There, it's your move.
好了 该你走
King me, Grammy!
将军 奶奶
I'm not going to king you.
我不会将你军
You have to earn that.
这是你自找的
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Mmm. These biscotti are amazing.
这些意大利脆饼太棒了
I feel like I'm sitting on a piazza in Florence.
感觉就像坐在佛罗伦萨的露天广场上
God, I'm good.
天啊 我太厉害了
Hello, boys. Ooh, working on our menu?
大家好 还在想菜单吗
Kevin...
凯文
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表