剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I never thought we'd get back to this table.
没想到我们还能够聚在一起
I can't tell you how good it felt
一家人再次共进晚餐
to have dinner together again.
那感觉真是无以言表
We hadn't done that
自从那夜车祸之后
since the night of the accident.
这是我们的第一次相聚
Kitty!
凯蒂
To be honest...
说实话
sometimes I felt like we'd never get over it.
有时我觉得 这道坎无法逾越
But somehow we did.
但我们还是做到了
It took a while, though.
虽然这花了很长时间
Sarah just tried to move on.
莎拉试着继续自己的生活
Kevin was busy trying to save every family in the world
凯文忙着拯救全世界每一个家庭
except ours.
除了我们家
Mom...
老妈
It was like she became somebody else.
她好像换了一个人似的
But someone came home
不过 有人回家了
and turned out to be a hero...
在很多方面
in more ways than one.
都表现得像个英雄
And as for me...
至于我
I had to make a choice
我不得不做出一个
that no one should ever have to make.
极其艰难的抉择
Okay. I do not see you.
好吧 我没看到你
I'm at the corner of 3rd and Figueroa, babe.
我在第三大街和菲格瑞雅路的路口
Well, so am I.
我也是啊
Luc, I am running late.
卢克 我快迟到了
This is the biggest business meeting of my career.
这可是我职业生涯最重要的一次会议
I don't have any time to waste. Just--
我快没时间了 你就
Just look up.
抬头看看
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
So... how does it look?
看起来怎么样
Huge.
好大啊
I can't believe they already hung it.
没想到这么快就贴出来了
Oh, it's hung.
很有效率
It's gonna be a real nice icebreaker at P.T.A. Meetings.
这样你在家长会上肯定吃得开
I'm afraid to leave the house now.
我现在都不敢出门了
Do me a favor? Don't.
拜托 别出门了
All right, Mateo. Listen up.
好了 马蒂奥 听好
When the judge addresses you,
跟法官讲话的时候
you speak clearly and politely.
要口齿清楚 彬彬有礼
So much as blink rudely,
别翻白眼了
he will ship your butt to juvenile hall.
小心他直接把你送到少管所
Gum.
把口香糖吐了
This is Kitty. Leave a message.
我是凯蒂 请留言
Kitty, hi. I just--I wanted to make sure that you were--
凯蒂 我是 我想确认一下你
you were coming to the dinner tonight.
你今晚会来吃晚餐吧
Uh, Scotty and Saul are-- are planning such a nice meal.
斯科特和索尔要做一桌满汉全席呢
And so... call me.
所以 打给我吧
I'll talk to you later. See you tonight.
一会再聊 晚上见
Was that a personal conversation you were having?
刚才那是私人电♥话♥吗
Yes, Zoe. That was a personal call.
是的 佐伊 没错
And I have to leave early like I told you,
而且我得早点走 我跟你说过了
So I-I hope you don't get upset.
希望你不要生气
Well, you're here now...
起码现在你还没走吧
And there are customers waiting.
那边有顾客在等呢
Okay.
好的
Your honor, to ship my client off to juvenile hall
法官大人 把我的委托人送到少管所
is to say that our criminal justice system
无疑是在表示 我们的司法系统
places more value on the punishment of a boy
认为给予一个小男孩刑罚
than it does on the redemptive value of a real home.
比挽救一个即将破碎的家庭更有意义
Mateo's father is here today,
马蒂奥的父亲今天也在这里
and he is prepared to take him home.
他做好了带儿子回家的准备
I urge your honor,
我请求您 法官大人
when you rule on this case, to let your understanding
在宣判时 更多地关注
of the insignificance of Mateo's crime
家庭完整的重要性
be outweighed by your belief
而不要只关注
in the monumental importance of family.
马蒂奥轻微的罪行
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, then.
好吧
I am ruling that the defendant
我宣布 被告的监护权
shall return to the custody of his father,
仍归其父亲所有
where he will behave himself.
而他不能再有任何不当行为
Is that clear?
明白了吗
Next case.
下一个案件
I would've been fine in juvie.
我在少管所也不会有事的
Trust me. You wouldn't have.
相信我吧 会有事的
Do you have any kids?
你有孩子吗
Uh, no. No, I don't.
没 我没有
Um, I think your father's waiting.
你♥爸♥爸在等你呢
You should go.
你该走了
Cafe 4-2-9.
429咖啡厅
Yeah. Uh, let me check that.
好的 我查一下
Schiffman, S-c-- S-c-h-i-f-f-m-a-n,
赫夫曼 S-c-h-i-f-f-m-a-n
Thursday for 8:00.
礼拜四 八点钟
Yes, we've got you right here. Yes, that'll be great.
我们这里有记录 那太好了
Have you got a vase I can put this in?
你有花瓶插这些花吗
Hang on a second, please. Any vase will do.
稍等一下 随便拿个花瓶
If--except that one. It's horrible. Any other vase--
这个不行 太难看了 随便换一个
Could you hang on a second, please, Mrs. Schiffman?
您稍等一下好吗 赫夫曼夫人
It's not much better. I will, uh
这个也没强多少 我会
tell Scotty you like the polenta. Very good.
告诉斯科特你喜欢麦片粥 好的
Okay. Thanks. See you Thursday at 8:00.
谢谢了 礼拜四八点见
Yeah, bye.
好的 再见
Lovely flowers.
好漂亮的花
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, where should we put these? Where are we gonna sit?
放在哪里呢 我们坐哪里
We can put the tables together in the middle.
我们可以把桌子都推到中间
Okay, let's put the tables together, then.
现在就动手吧
Nora, why are we having this dinner here, by the way?
诺拉 为什么我们要在这里吃晚饭呢
Because I was working all day,
因为我忙了一整天了
and I couldn't put it together.
没精力准备晚饭了
That's why.
这就是原因
I see. I think it's because you're hoping
我觉得是因为 你希望
that everybody is in public,
大庭广众的
that it won't turn into d-day with entrees.
晚饭就不会变成战场了
You're also forgetting
你还忘记了
that the restaurant is closed on Monday.
餐馆礼拜一休息
Damn it. What is that? This is a two top.
见鬼 怎么回事 那是双人桌
Nora, nora, nora, please, just relax. Come on.
诺拉 诺拉 拜托 放轻松
He's coming home safe and sound.
他马上就平安归来了
It's a really good start.
这是个好兆头
Yes.
是啊
Yes, yes, yes. That's a really good start.
没错 没错 是个好兆头
He's coming back safe and sound, I hope.
希望他能平安归来
Last time he came home, he was injured.
上次回家时 他受伤了
The time before that,
再上一次
he came home with a drug problem.
他带着毒瘾回来的
I just hope he is safe and sound.
真希望他这次能完好无损
Nora, it was his decision to go back,
诺拉 重返军队是他的选择
and there was nothing you could do about it.
你对此无能为力
Mom, there's nothing you can do. I'm fine.
妈妈 你帮不上忙的 我很好
But you're not fine, Justin. Look at you. You're a mess.
你不好 贾斯汀 你现在一团糟
So what? I'm a mess, all right?
那又怎样 我一团糟 行了吧
Like, what--what the hell difference does that make?
这又有什么关系呢
It makes a difference. It makes a difference.
有关系 当然有关系
Justin, this is your life.
贾斯汀 这是你的生活
You have a family. You have a wife.
你有家人 有妻子
The accident was four weeks ago.
车祸都过去四个星期了
You have to get up off this couch and just--
你得从这张沙发上站起来
And wh--and what, mom, move on?
然后呢 妈妈 向前看吗
Like, move on. Do--do you think I like who I am right now?
你以为我现在很自得其乐吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表